Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

War in Iran is coming

brian100

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Wow... I don't know how old you are and I don't mean to insult you but this war would not be another 100 hour takedown of the Iraqi version of the Keystone Kops.  I don't believe Iran can cause us serious losses in theater but I'd be amazed if they don't have assets buried deep in many U.S. cities.  If they activated them and we suffered mass casualties like 9-11, we'd transition from tactical goals to strategic, long-term destruction of their ability to make war, ever again.  That still wouldn't require troops in an invasion, just a lengthy air campaign.

No, its like a feint? I feint people all the time in video games and then get em. Ali called it rope a dope.

Edited by brian100
add more

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Sounds like mental illness to me ? 

I don't personally believe that ardent faith is a sign of mental illness.  The difference between Christians who are working toward walking in Christ's steps and a Shia Twelver is that the Christian thinks of martyrdom as self sacrifice rather than to deny the Lord.  The Mahdi seekers seem to see it as - start the biggest fire you can and keep it stoked and eventually the "Rightly Guided One" will arrive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

I don't personally believe that ardent faith is a sign of mental illness.  The difference between Christians who are working toward walking in Christ's steps and a Shia Twelver is that the Christian thinks of martyrdom as self sacrifice rather than to deny the Lord.  The Mahdi seekers seem to see it as - start the biggest fire you can and keep it stoked and eventually the "Rightly Guided One" will arrive.

Yup. Completely hatstand, both groups ! 

Some guy I never met named Luke came to my work years ago holding a Rosary saying hes going to Africa b/c they are chopping *(&*heads off Christians left and right.)

So the war is coming. Its just a matter of if you want your head or not.

Edited by brian100
add more

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

10145_1.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Yup. Completely hatstand, both groups ! 

Color me crazy then.  At least my decision would only end MY life ;) 

• Like 1

So Trump hit them with some huge crippling sanctions as a punishment for the attack.  That's only meant to anger the beast even more.

Edited by brian100
add a video

I think it's refreshing to have a U.S. president that takes a thoughtful, well considered stance before sending our men and women into situations where they may pay the ultimate price.  If it's necessary then so be it but damn...no point in being in a rush.  The worst thing that happens is Iran attacks us or S.A. again.  Neither our forces nor theirs are going to disappear.  There is no rush.  If it begins then one hell of a lot of Iranian soldiers and sailors will die as well.  They're conscripts.

• Like 1

Can you imagine the economic fallout of a massive Saudi attack? And I'm pretty sure some zealots are contemplating it. I think Sadaam tried it first in Kuwait.

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

Can you imagine the economic fallout of a massive Saudi attack? And I'm pretty sure some zealots are contemplating it. I think Sadaam tried it first in Kuwait.

Do you mean a massive attack AGAINST Saudi, or do you mean a massive attack BY Saudi against Iran ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Do you mean a massive attack AGAINST Saudi, or do you mean a massive attack BY Saudi against Iran ? 

Like Sadaam sneak attack. That would impose a sanction all around the world.

So imagine in Japan you were taught since birth to be a warrior... the end result is we want war.

Now apply that to Iran and the flag burning.

Edited by brian100
typo

47 minutes ago, brian100 said:

No, its like a feint? I feint people all the time in video games and then get em. Ali called it rope a dope.

You play too much video games.

• Like 2

USA is roping a dope.. its where you do nothing while being attacked. You let em hit you--- until they see the knockout coming. Then go all in! B/c they used up all the stamina.

Edited by brian100
Add more

yep its going to start, Iran attacked  Saudi and is going to attack the American  and other ships because they are all p***ed off from the heaviest sanctions put on them. It could be ww3.   

Edited by docyabut2

Iran is trying to hurt the OIL infrastructure to make Gold price go up so they are compensated.

Silver will go up to.

And everyone is happy?

Edited by brian100
add more

yep most believe Jesus`s prophecy of the last days may come true, Israel and all mankind will perish if not stopped if Iran gets the atomic bomb.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/nkjv/mar/13/11/s_970011

For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be.

Unchecked Copy BoxMar 13:20 - “And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

Edited by docyabut2

54 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Well the 2nd photo is he did something.  The guy in orange didn't do something.

Yeah, right... Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

i7Vy92P.jpg.80715b80e9d4006c409e24f5a9ddb1be.jpg

Edited by crookedspiral
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

yep most believe Jesus`s prophecy of the last days may come true, Israel and all mankind will perish if not stopped if Iran gets the atomic bomb.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/nkjv/mar/13/11/s_970011

For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be.

Unchecked Copy BoxMar 13:20 - “And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

gee all Iran keeps saying they want to wiped Israel off the map and all of us to.Shortened days will be cause by atomic bombs.

a winter nuclear    

https://science.howstuffworks.com/nuclear-winter.htm

Edited by docyabut2