Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phone use while on the loo gives you piles

Eldorado

"Being glued to your phone is certainly not an uncommon trait these days.

"And in these modern times, whether we care to admit it publicly or not, we've all taken our phone to the loo to help pass the time.

"But this tempting habit could cause you serious health problems, doctors have warned."

Full monty at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/using-your-phone-loo-giving-20126728

And the UK Metro: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/20/using-phone-toilet-giving-piles-10777852/

• Haha 5

I think this is a load of rubbish. It's actually helped with mine. tongue.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Stiff said:

I guess it depends on where you're putting the phone???

• Haha 5

its not about the phone itself, sitting on a toilet isnt right for the human design it will promote hems, sit do your business move on, dont hang out, the porcelain throne isnt an easy boy recliner.

so if one takes the phone to the loo and gets all carried away trying to prove you really did see a ghost, bigfoot or and alien and it slips your mind how long you been sitting there, it's bad for that area of the body.

• Thanks 2

That is so obvious! Someone bleeding from their @ss, it must be caused by the phone!

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Stiff said:

Your pooping or your data usage? :o

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

"And in these modern times, whether we care to admit it publicly or not, we've all taken our phone to the loo to help pass the time.

"But this tempting habit could cause you serious health problems, doctors have warned."

Full monty at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/using-your-phone-loo-giving-20126728

And the UK Metro: https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/20/using-phone-toilet-giving-piles-10777852/

I think this is a pile of crap.;)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Your pooping or your data usage? :o

Both

shitbricks.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stiff said:

Both

shitbricks.gif

Well, that one just went in to my "Stiff File". :yes:

• Haha 2

Just now, Piney said:

Well, that one just went in to my "Stiff File". :yes:

Do do realise how that sounds don't you? icon_giggle.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Your sources speak volumes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Do do realise how that sounds don't you? icon_giggle.gif

It's actually titled "Wannabe Northerner" . :o

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's actually titled "Wannabe Northerner" . :o

fight.gif

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think this is a pile of crap.;)

No. This is a pile of crap. shit.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

That is so obvious! Someone bleeding from their @ss, it must be caused by the phone!

if they didnt ky the phone first

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Piney said:

chainsaw-smiley-emoticon.gif

oh boy, that brought back a bad memory, around 86 i go to texas chainsaw massacre 2, i had no idea it was a very dark very graphic black comedy, well dennis hopper playing a sheriff comes to take care of "the family" and when he hits "dad" up bwtween the legs with his big chrome saw, dad says, well, take sure takes care of those hems...ugh, i just didnt like that flick, well maybe parts

th(3).jpg.3ebfb1a46b9ea37eddcc741b02c17778.jpg

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

Whether we like to admit it or not, yeah, crap, l answer a landline phone or put the message answer on, but l have witnessed several men in the public toilets talking on one while, never mind.

And we wonder why smart phones are a breeding ground for diseases, or this gets back to the moronic discussions we have had here previously where some don't wash.

:o

8 hours ago, Piney said:

chainsaw-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bolt.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tmcom said:

l have witnessed several men in the public toilets talking on one while, never mind

i was in a bathroom at lowes and in comes this overbearing hyped up type shooting for the handicap stall, guess nature was calling hard, so i am washing my hands and hear him not only make a call but put it on speaker loudly explain in gross details where he is and what hes doing only to within seconds i hear the sound of him dropping his phone into the crapper and him going completely nuts screaming and cussing, at who i dont know, but i couldn't hold it he was such a  jacksss i bust out laughing, he vaults out to confront the laugher sees me and just mumbles to himself, not sure if he got the phone back or said goodbye to it.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i was in a bathroom at lowes and in comes this overbearing hyped up type shooting for the handicap stall, guess nature was calling hard, so i am washing my hands and hear him not only make a call but put it on speaker loudly explain in gross details where he is and what hes doing only to within seconds i hear the sound of him dropping his phone into the crapper and him going completely nuts screaming and cussing, at who i dont know, but i couldn't hold it he was such a  jacksss i bust out laughing, he vaults out to confront the laugher sees me and just mumbles to himself, not sure if he got the phone back or said goodbye to it.

Yeah, l always go for the handicap stall, (but only on the toilet with a steep upward gradient, (there are other male tiolets close by on level ground) since the scumbags that keep stealing the underseat rubber things, can't remove those.

But l never answer my fairly smart phone in there.

But funny story, thanks for sharing.

:lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tmcom said:

Yeah, l always go for the handicap stall, (but only on the toilet with a steep upward gradient, (there are other male tiolets close by on level ground) since the scumbags that keep stealing the underseat rubber things, can't remove those.

But l never answer my fairly smart phone in there.

But funny story, thanks for sharing.

:lol:

heres what is odd to me, he sounded seated, how the heck did he manage to be so clumsy as to get the phone into the toilet.

weird talent i suppose.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2