Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading request

TripsandBlips

Hello

im new here and was wondering if anyone could help me with a reading?

i am very frustrated at the moment with a friendship that I suspect was fake on the other persons side. Can anybody tell me if it was genuine, or if they think about me at all? Even if they love me?

thanks 

You don't need a reading. You just need to describe the little things that makes you doubt. Then we might be able to confirm or dismiss your speculations.

No communication unless it’s initiated by me, always very quick to end a conversation because they are busy, allowed me to pay for everything and always saying I’ll get it next time but it never happening to name a few. I feel as though I’m being drip fed lies constantly and I’ve been blocked on all social media but when asking about it it’s my fault because I cause trouble and try to call at the wrong times?

9 minutes ago, TripsandBlips said:

No communication unless it’s initiated by me, always very quick to end a conversation because they are busy, allowed me to pay for everything and always saying I’ll get it next time but it never happening to name a few. I feel as though I’m being drip fed lies constantly and I’ve been blocked on all social media but when asking about it it’s my fault because I cause trouble and try to call at the wrong times?

You are certainly not being appreciated as you deserve. No one treats their true friends like that.
Don't keep up trying to please them. Put them to the test. Do to them like they do to you.
If any of them is a true friend, they will react with despair.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, TripsandBlips said:

So what does your gut tell you?

Are these the actions of someone who cares about you?

You don't need a 'reading', just open your eyes and look at the evidence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TripsandBlips said:

Hello

im new here and was wondering if anyone could help me with a reading?

i am very frustrated at the moment with a friendship that I suspect was fake on the other persons side. Can anybody tell me if it was genuine, or if they think about me at all? Even if they love me?

thanks 

@Cloud7

• Like 1