Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schizophrenic or psychic abilities?

LarryTerryBerry

One of my friends has an adult daughter with a very deep form of autism,no one can relate to her, but I converse with her freely and seems normal to me.I'm wondering if my brain is wired similar.

• Like 1

To the OP that posted, honestly see a psychiatrist and they will be able to diagnose if you have schizophrenia. I've worked in psych and the patients who are ill do not know it, the illusions are so true to them. A psychotic person would never question if they are going crazy as to them all the things around them are real.

People do have gifts/ curses depending on the way you want to look at it, they come from all walks of life. I always say rule things out and then look at the so called 'more out there' answers.

• 2 months later...

Schizophrenia has something to do with psychic gifts no doubt. A lot of Schizophrenics suffer and I can understand why you would say its not a superpower but in certain cases its psychic... it depends who you ask too, ask a psychiatrist and I am schizophrenic, ask a New Age believer they'd probably describe things as psychic... the latter is much better to me because who wants a lifelong illness when compared to a gift!

I've even thought in the past that it's a giant cover up, I'm working on a book where the world is run by a dark secret society who blind peoples third eyes to the truth with fluoride in the water as they hide the occult knowledge of our true power.. Dating back to the Renaissance when ancient Egyptian knowledge of the third eye was rediscovered, a wave of witches and wizards popped up causing the witch hunts and the burial of this knowledge again until.. the internet brought it all back to the light and everyone began to wake up again to the powers of the third eye! 

Fact or fiction? who knows lol but to me its just fun, interesting theories to ponder..its really a ray of light in a bleak life for me, being creative, and this is the kind of stuff that comes out when I sit down to write and stuff! 

Autistic people can see the astral light and are in tune with psychic phenomena in my experience too...

I think it's a legit New Age belief that can help Schizophrenics like me (Psychic beliefs) and there is no harm in it as long as your able to function and your not running about mad.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 7:16 PM, openozy said:

One of my friends has an adult daughter with a very deep form of autism,no one can relate to her, but I converse with her freely and seems normal to me.I'm wondering if my brain is wired similar.

Hi,

That could be an accurate assessment. I like to use the word 'resonate'. When we can relate to another easily it is often because we attune energetically with them.

I have a 24 year old friend in Athens Greece. She was recently diagnosed with a very deep form of autism. Our conversations are nice and often deep.

John

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2019 at 9:42 PM, Dejarma said:

schizophrenia is a real thing- psychic abilities are yet to be proven for the past 100 thousand years.

not only that....

Wall of Words =  LEARN HOW TO PARAGRAPH!

36 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

I have a 24 year old friend in Athens Greece. She was recently diagnosed with a very deep form of autism. Our conversations are nice and often deep.

High functioning or Low functioning. There is no "deep form" and It's a symptom of another problem.