Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Scl49

Third eye questions

Scl49

Hi, so I have a question about my third eye opening. Whenever I'm meditating about a specific person I feel a sensation of tingling and a slight pressure in the middle of my forehead. This person and I are not together, but we dated in the past, and currently I'm unsure of what our future holds for us. I was just hoping someone might be able to give me some clarification on why I have the sensation in my third eye when meditating as well as randomly before she texts me.

Not A Rockstar

Your best bet is just have a diary and write down experiences like this and as time goes by you will sort out for yourself how your own body senses things, or doesn't. 

The experiences of others may or may not line with how you unfold as You, and you can miss things if you are looking to compare what you experience with others, as well.

Plus, many sometimes quite hurtful folks do not even believe such a thing is possible and can really ruin your day until you have answers like that for yourself already known.

I have been dealing with Kundalini active for over a year now, and it was somewhat active well before then I realize now, yet though may make a big deal about sensations around that chakra, the fact is when I am working, things simply come to me and are not even tied in to that most of the time. I am not even aware of my chakras when I am working *shrugs* I have been a "worker" for a few decades now, and only a few applications actually depend upon sensations of that sort anyway, the way my senses work.

So worry way less about sensations and way more about real results which cannot be discounted as imagination or other more banal results and causes and relax. 

Welcome to the forum :)

JMO.

• Like 2

Dumbledore the Awesome

Poor old @third_eye. Everyone always trying to open him. Mind you, I expect he might well enjoy it. 

• Haha 2

third_eye
52 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Poor old @third_eye. Everyone always trying to open him. Mind you, I expect he might well enjoy it. 

Not as much as everybody else but I'm open to it if they're open to me 

:D

~

• Haha 4

and then
3 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Not everyone.  The OP freaked me out a bit.  I thought UM had given him his own Q&A segment :w00t:

• Haha 2

John from Lowell

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I would say that you have some kind of psychic bond with this person. Have you ever mentioned this sensation you get to her?

John

Tia

Hi OP, is your third eye opened yet?

The sensations you are talking about, I've heard others mention getting when they were first learning how to open and as it seems for you linked to one person, maybe there is a stronger psychic connection to that person. A lot of psychics get together to practice as their energies are heightened by other opened people.

Golden Duck
On 9/23/2019 at 5:20 PM, third_eye said:

Not as much as everybody else but I'm open to it if they're open to me 

:D

~

There's a song on this soundtrack...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068173/soundtrack

• Thanks 1

MissJatti

Maybe you should not meditate and think to hard. You might get a splitting headache next