Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emergency landing passenger lights up a Joint

BrooklynGuy

SMH... are we having fun yet?  Maybe we should ignore more laws so no one gets offended.  Maybe everyone that's boarding should at least have a breathalyzer test.  

• Like 3

When I saw the headline I thought for sure that had to be one of my local idiots, but fortunately it was a Denver idiot instead :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

High as a kite........ I hate people who lights joints at venues f!@#* em especially when the concert is packed with people and you got nowhere to go. This happened to me at Parken in Copenhagen when i saw Depeche Mode i felt sick and ill. :-(

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Impedancer said:

This happened to me at Parken in Copenhagen when i saw Depeche Mode. 

Well, People are People and some Just Can't Get Enough. It's their Personal Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stiff said:

Well, People are People and some Just Can't Get Enough. It's their Personal Jesus.

And they squeak and smell 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

How did he even get on the plane? 

Denver Police tell TMZ that the man in this video was NOT arrested and did not end up being booked for any charges as a result of the disturbance. He was merely treated at the hospital.

So we can smoke on planes now? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

They have that effect on me too.

;)

What ?   are you a metal hedgehog?  The album" Squeak & smell "from 1981 is one classic Depeche Mode album. However i dont like one of their hits "I just cant Get it up" 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how many people on that flight had a few drinks before boarding. You find more drunk people on a flight then you do someone who lights a joint.