Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Caught a Fraud Red Handed!

Akhu999

There is this "psychic advisor" on this popular network who I just realized is a major fraud/scammer who's obviously very good at tricking people into believing he's "psychic". I believed him for a while, even after none of his (always overly positive) predictions were coming to pass. He always had an excuse.

I was irritated for a while because he had pages of reviews and they ALL were singing his praises, so I was wondering why I was the only one having a negative experience with him. I, then, checked, one day, and he finally had a couple of bad reviews, and I felt relieved that I wasn't crazy!

Long story short, turns out he deleted his account on the network (probably because of the bad reviews) and started over under a new name and face. I knew something was off because my first reading with this new guy was TOO accurate...like should be working for the police station instead of a hotline accurate. 

I'm sorry; I can only say so much, here, for certain reasons involving my own personal protection..., so I won't tell you how I found out in case he happens to see this thread, but the situation I trusted him with is so personal and sensitive to me, and I was deeply hurt when I discovered this about him. Guy's a creep and I am disgusted that he's out here ripping people off and lying so bodly. Has to be, at the very least, a sociopath. I really would like to know how to go about finding out who he really is behind the profile. 

• Like 1

I could tell he was a fraud the moment you said "psychic advisor".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Akhu999 said:

I really would like to know how to go about finding out who he really is behind the profile. 

Unfortunately for legal/privacy reasons we're unable to host discussions on how to track down someone's personal information, however if you feel that you have been ripped off, it would be better to bring this to the relevant authorities so that it can be formally investigated.

Thread closed.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked