Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi To Announce Impeachment Proceedings

susieice

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

At 5 PM Eastern Time Nancy Pelosi is supposed to come on and make the announcement that the Democrats will start a formal impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

https://www.wfmz.com/news/politics/pelosi-top-dems-plot-next-steps-amid-calls-for-impeachment/1124698322?fbclid=IwAR3dvLVUATJ-2Jqhu8aOwAaladlxNgxAQP1XsI2q1kAHfK9HMDQ3fQPX7xA

:tsu::clap:

In before the deflectors start their approved deflective deflecting.

• Like 1

There's a hearing before the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph McGuire, is to attend. They want him to turn over a whistleblower's full complaint to the committee.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/23/politics/pelosi-letter-whistleblower-complaint/index.html

• Thanks 2

Here's her announcement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reading the comments sections on local news sites, it isn't sounding like this announcement was a good idea.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

Reading the comments sections on local news sites, it isn't sounding like this announcement was a good idea.

Really?  Why?

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Really?  Why?

It's seems people don't want to hear about another investigation. Most people just aren't happy about this. They want Congress to move on and stop wasting time and money. I heard Trump is going to release the transcript to the phone call he made to the Ukrainian President and people were saying something about Biden and his son laundering money. I've just heard about most of this so I don't really know what's going on.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Pelosi just hoodwinked the entire Dem voting base.  She has led them to believe Articles of Impeachment are ready to be filed...but they aren't even close.  Her "official impeachment inquiry" is nothing more than her kicking the can down the road with a weak commitment to "talk about it".  She wants nothing to do with real AoI...and has said so.

By the way, she didn't sound too sharp.  Her speech was garbled and she couldn't pronounce words well at all.

Maybe she slipped Joe Biden's dentures into her mouth by mistake...

• Haha 4

Bwahahaha. The rage tweets are glorious. The collective trump apoplexy is a thing of beauty. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

She seemed awfully happy, but she refused to answer questions.

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Pelosi just hoodwinked the entire Dem voting base.  She has led them to believe Articles of Impeachment are ready to be filed...but they aren't even close.  Her "official impeachment inquiry" is nothing more than her kicking the can down the road with a weak commitment to "talk about it".  She wants nothing to do with real AoI...and has said so.

By the way, she didn't sound too sharp.  Her speech was garbled and she couldn't pronounce words well at all.

Maybe she slipped Joe Biden's dentures into her mouth by mistake...

You scared bro? You sure sound like it if that's the best you have. Lol Trumpers be crapping their drawers.

I wouldn't get to excited yet. This isn't going over real good.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's seems people don't want to hear about another investigation. Most people just aren't happy about this. They want Congress to move on and stop wasting time and money. I heard Trump is going to release the transcript to the phone call he made to the Ukrainian President and people were saying something about Biden and his son laundering money. I've just heard about most of this so I don't really know what's going on.

I've been aware of the Biden thing from when it happened from one of those unreliable :rolleyes: conspiracy websites that makes up fake news all the time.  Was not surprised when it was not investigated by the Obama administration.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

I wouldn't get to excited yet. This isn't going over real good.

Actually, it's going quite well. Republican pressure is being applied to th media right now, but it wont matter. Nobody wanted to impeach Nixon until the investigation was underway. Then it was quit or we toss you out.

• Like 2

Just now, OverSword said:

I've been aware of the Biden thing from when it happened from one of those unreliable :rolleyes: conspiracy websites that makes up fake news all the time.  Was not surprised when it was not investigated by the Obama administration.

I don't know what all Trump will release tomorrow. Or they say it could be as early as tomorrow. I wonder if Thursdays hearing will be televised. People reacted badly to the last time stations pre-empted regular programming to carry one.

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Actually, it's going quite well. Republican pressure is being applied to th media right now, but it wont matter. Nobody wanted to impeach Nixon until the investigation was underway. Then it was quit or we toss you out.

I'm glad you know everything.

• Like 3

From what I heard before it was a perfect phone call.  Even the comedian for the Ukraine said so.  But now?  I just don't know what to think. :mellow:

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm glad you know everything.

It's what happens when you wade through the bullcrap to get to the underlying truth. Cant wait so see how redacted his transcript will be. Of course the trumpers will believe him seeing as he's the biggest grifter to ever grift the griftable. Rubes gonna rube.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Easy Hank. I am on you side but this is not the republican party of honor from the '70 ( and neither the Democratic party btw.). They are all in it. If Trump falls they are falling with him.

This one will not be easy. Better solution would have been to beat Trump at the voting stations.

Way too much crime within to just let go. This could be very ugly for USA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

From what I heard before it was a perfect phone call.  Even the comedian for the Ukraine said so.  But now?  I just don't know what to think. :mellow:

Trump authorized the transcript to be released.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-confirms-he-withheld-military-aid-from-ukraine-says-he-wants-other-countries-to-help-pay/2019/09/24/42bdf66c-ded2-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html

Here's what I found about Biden and his son.

https://www.apnews.com/9d4595ba4f3140c6bb6a3473a91f4a4c

How this all ties together, I don't know.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Maybe the comedian was...trying to be funny?

• Haha 3