Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi To Announce Impeachment Proceedings

susieice

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

From what I heard before it was a perfect phone call.  Even the comedian for the Ukraine said so.  But now?  I just don't know what to think. :mellow:

Did you really think he was going to dis the guy who's illegally holding back a half billion in aid for his country? He's biting the bullet for his country.

White House preparing to release whistleblower complaint to Congress

The White House is preparing to release to Congress by the end of the week both the whistleblower complaint and the Inspector General report that are at the center of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, according to a senior administration official. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/white-house-whistleblower-complaint-release-1510341

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, odas said:

Easy Hank. I am on you side but this is not the republican party of honor from the '70 ( and neither the Democratic party btw.). They are all in it. If Trump falls they are falling with him.

This one will not be easy. Better solution would have been to beat Trump at the voting stations.

Way too much crime within to just let go. This could be very ugly for USA.

Good. It's about time. It's always darkest before the dawn. It's either fight now, or kiss the U.S as a country goodbye. 

• Like 1

Trump makes the news and the news makes Trump.  Let the media circus waste their time with repeated calls for impeachment.  It will just backfire and play right into the hands of Trump.  The media will love it.

MSM - Just razzle dazzle them.

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 1

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

White House preparing to release whistleblower complaint to Congress

The White House is preparing to release to Congress by the end of the week both the whistleblower complaint and the Inspector General report that are at the center of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, according to a senior administration official. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/white-house-whistleblower-complaint-release-1510341

The Congressional hearing is on Thursday. Trump said he's releasing everything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I've been aware of the Biden thing from when it happened from one of those unreliable :rolleyes: conspiracy websites that makes up fake news all the time.  Was not surprised when it was not investigated by the Obama administration.

Found a little more about this Biden thing. It sounds like it's all suspicions.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-and-hunter-biden-ukraine-investigation-explained-2019-9

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/24/763502822/what-were-the-bidens-doing-in-ukraine-5-questions-answered

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Good. It's about time. It's always darkest before the dawn. It's either fight now, or kiss the U.S as a country goodbye. 

The us is dead and gone. Its all over but the crying.

• Thanks 1

Just now, odas said:

No. He will not.

We'll have to see what happens.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I know. That is something the american people have to solve themself. 

2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

The us is dead and gone. Its all over but the crying.

Hope not. I made a prophecy two years ago that Putin is paying back the USSR. Now it is time to stand WITH USA. No matter of faults. We can not let a friend down because of Putins little puppet.

54 minutes ago, susieice said:

She seemed awfully happy, but she refused to answer questions.

Would you show all your cards before a bet was made? Judging by the reactions, she made the right decision. 

Edited by Hankenhunter

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Would you show all your cards before a bet was made?

I don't have TDS or a love for Biden or Pelosi that makes me want to get irrational and bet on anyone. They are both way out of touch with the vast majority of the American people. This is a sit and see what the gamble is.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, odas said:

Hope not. I made a prophecy two years ago that Putin is paying back the USSR. Now it is time to stand WITH USA. No matter of faults. We can not let a friend down because of Putins little puppet.

The problem is that a large portion of the population doesnt care what the "president" does or says. Lie after lie after lie is documented and they call the people who are upset about it mentally i'll or biased. Then they dig up these ridiculous stories about the other side and believe them and dont even acknowledge when the claims never come to pass or are ever mentioned in the mainstream. They claim this as a victory somehow and say it supports their narrative. There is no more hope for us. We are well down the drain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't have TDS or a love for Biden or Pelosi that makes me want to get irrational and bet on anyone. They are both way out of touch with the vast majority of the American people. This is a sit and see what the gamble is.

Never said you did. What does that have to do with Pelosi keeping her cards close? It's just a smart political move. Keep your opponents off guard til you're ready.

Edited by Hankenhunter

10 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Never said you did. What does that have to do with Pelosi keeping her cards close? It's just a smart political move. Keep your opponents off guard til you're ready.

That's repeatedly been a two way street. Gotta see what the ante is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

You scared bro? You sure sound like it if that's the best you have. Lol Trumpers be crapping their drawers.

The Dems have been playing the worst game of chess I've ever seen lately. Rooks moving diagonal, Bishops moving up and over, pawns sliding around the board haphazardly. Seriously, do you really believe this is the big Checkmate everyone's been waiting for? Maybe if this was a first time thing out of the blue I might say whoa but it's not. It's another gamble. You seem all in though. Care to bet screen names over it? You'll be trumpownsmyheartxoxo

Edit: the bet is that if he is impeached on this one you win, if not I win

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's repeatedly been a two way street. Gotta see what the ante is.

The ante is your countries future. All else is small change.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, susieice said:

Biden might be, but I don't think Pelosi is. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

The Dems have been playing the worst game of chess I've ever seen lately. Rooks moving diagonal, Bishops moving up and over, pawns sliding around the board haphazardly. Seriously, do you really believe this is the big Checkmate everyone's been waiting for? Maybe if this was a first time thing out of the blue I might say whoa but it's not. It's another gamble. You seem all in though. Care to bet screen names over it? You'll be trumpownsmyheartxoxo

Not checkmate, but the beginning of the end for trumple thin skin and his crooked cronies.

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

The ante is your countries future. All else is small change.

I don't trust Pelosi to run my country. I don't see anyone that's capable of that in the pack the Democrats have running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

An impeachment inquiry is far from a gamble.  Impeachment is nothing more than an investigation.  Impeachment doesn't mean removal, as many forget.  Now, if the President withheld funds designated by Congress to attempt some quid pro quo with a foreign nation to get them to investigate a political rival, that is certainly a removable offense.  I mean, Trump today said that this was a witch hunt because he was up in the polls.  What polls?  What damn polls is he talking about?  Fox News has him losing to the top 5 democrats.  If it wasn't for a whistleblower this wouldn't even be a story, and the fact that he is playing so hard to his base on Twitter speaks volumes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

The problem is that a large portion of the population doesnt care what the "president" does or says. Lie after lie after lie is documented and they call the people who are upset about it mentally i'll or biased. Then they dig up these ridiculous stories about the other side and believe them and dont even acknowledge when the claims never come to pass or are ever mentioned in the mainstream. They claim this as a victory somehow and say it supports their narrative. There is no more hope for us. We are well down the drain.

Yes. It is a nightmare with them. They are ready to destroy their Country for the sake of Trumps family and his lies.

But I am still not giving up on Americans. You will weather this too. You always do.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't trust Pelosi to run my country. I don't see anyone that's capable of that in the pack the Democrats have running.

Warren. She must be doing something right to make rich repubs threaten to tank the economy by not opening wall st. for business. 

https://www.fark.com/goto/10562458/www.mediaite.com/news/wall-street-ceo-says-elizabeth-warren-presidency-will-tank-economy-they-wont-o

Edited by Hankenhunter

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

An impeachment inquiry is far from a gamble.  Impeachment is nothing more than an investigation.  Impeachment doesn't mean removal, as many forget.  Now, if the President withheld funds designated by Congress to attempt some quid pro quo with a foreign nation to get them to investigate a political rival, that is certainly a removable offense.  I mean, Trump today said that this was a witch hunt because he was up in the polls.  What polls?  What damn polls is he talking about?  Fox News has him losing to the top 5 democrats.  If it wasn't for a whistleblower this wouldn't even be a story, and the fact that he is playing so hard to his base on Twitter speaks volumes.

Hey we'll see what happens. I was unaware of any of this until around 5 pm. Just because I have been tuning out lately. How many times have we heard this is the beginning of the end for Trump? That's all I was getting at. Hank's running his mouth and gloating as if he's seen the future yet he cops out on a friendly bet that I assure you I would honor. He lacks integrity though. As for myself, I'm not going to pound a position until I'm more informed.

• Like 1