Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi To Announce Impeachment Proceedings

susieice

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Nah, this is yet another show of how cunning El Trumpo is, he lets the Democrats line up to fire their big guns and WHAM he throws water on their powered before the boom, so the next time, no matter how good their ammunition is they’ll be ignored. He’s played them for fools and turned them into Chicken Little with their own complicity. 

Yup, just keep saying  that til it isnt. If Trump wasn't backed by Moscow Mitch and his merry gang of corrupt republicans, trump would have been a section 8 long ago. But, like all greedy men, they didnt know when to quit the grift and have woken the beast called the public eye. The fact that you tools have overlooked is that trump called Pelosi to see if he could cut a deal. He's scared and looking for a way out and Nancy didn't give it to him. I predict he'll come completely unglued now. Should be very educational to the American public.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Trump did stop some aid to the Ukraine a couple days ago, but Biden also held back aid until the Ukraine got rid of the prosecutor who was looking into his son and where he worked. At least that's what I'm finding.

Yeah, you make it out to be a pitiful amount, but a half billion isnt small change. Then you displayed in perfect syncronicity, the whataboutism that Trumpers are famous for to deflect for trump. Well, at least you made an effort. Better than nothing I guess.

9 hours ago, susieice said:

The Congressional hearing is on Thursday. Trump said he's releasing everything. 

i6Bhnrg.jpg?2

• Haha 2

Another democrat veggie burger. No meat. Looks like trump played them again.  The only thing that will likely get exposed here is possibly corrupt activity by Biden while he was vp 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Bahahha, that's your comeback?  Feel sorry for my parents?  Is that your comeback?  Sorry susie.  My parents are proud.  They raised a son who served his country, makes six figures which allows his wife to stay home as she pleases, and is raising two gifted children at the top of their class.  Why exactly do you feel sorry for them?

None of which makes up for being a jerk. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

They're already on TV news crying foul.

6 hours ago, toast said:

i6Bhnrg.jpg?2

Dorian was three weeks ago and long gone.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

"I need to ask a favor though" - Donald Trump (while withholding 400million dollars in military aid)

Whats really crazy is thats not from a transcript of the conversation. Thats a memo of selected portions of the transcript.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Another democrat veggie burger. No meat. Looks like trump played them again.  The only thing that will likely get exposed here is possibly corrupt activity by Biden while he was vp 

That's possible. Crying again. We knew yesterday this would happen. Investigations work two ways. Some people like to start them, over and over, but don't like being on the receiving end of one.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/trump-asked-ukraine-leader-phone-call-look-why-investigation-biden-n1058551

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

"I need to ask a favor though" - Donald Trump (while withholding 400million dollars in military aid)

Whats really crazy is thats not from a transcript of the conversation. Thats a memo of selected portions of the transcript.

Quid pro quo is how international politics works. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So the transcript is out and it's all crickets here? Not exciting enough? This is an impeachable phone call? Smh.

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Seriously, when aren't we holding massive amounts of money over some country's head? We're constantly making offers you can't refuse so we can never ask a favor now or it's extortion? 

• Like 2

Honestly I don't believe that this phone call wasn't also recorded.  At some point maybe that actual phone call may have to be reviewed.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 5:15 PM, susieice said:

There's a hearing before the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph McGuire, is to attend. They want him to turn over a whistleblower's full complaint to the committee.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/23/politics/pelosi-letter-whistleblower-complaint/index.html

I'm wondering if this hearing is going to happen yet tomorrow. McGuire and from what I'm hearing, the whistleblower, are supposed to be there. No one has mentioned it all day.

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

So the transcript is out and it's all crickets here? Not exciting enough? This is an impeachable phone call? Smh.

Seriously, when aren't we holding massive amounts of money over some country's head? We're constantly making offers you can't refuse so we can never ask a favor now or it's extortion? 

Does the money even matter?  The President of the United States asked the President of another country to investigate a political rival.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

It raises the apprehension that he might be looking to bypass some checks and balances concerning evidence gathering.  But, then again he did say he AG would make contact later.

Too soon?

• Like 1