Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
susieice

Pelosi To Announce Impeachment Proceedings

94 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hankenhunter
4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

From what I heard before it was a perfect phone call.  Even the comedian for the Ukraine said so.  But now?  I just don't know what to think. :mellow:

Did you really think he was going to dis the guy who's illegally holding back a half billion in aid for his country? He's biting the bullet for his country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittens Are Jerks

White House preparing to release whistleblower complaint to Congress

The White House is preparing to release to Congress by the end of the week both the whistleblower complaint and the Inspector General report that are at the center of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, according to a senior administration official. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/white-house-whistleblower-complaint-release-1510341

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
3 minutes ago, odas said:

Easy Hank. I am on you side but this is not the republican party of honor from the '70 ( and neither the Democratic party btw.). They are all in it. If Trump falls they are falling with him.

This one will not be easy. Better solution would have been to beat Trump at the voting stations.

Way too much crime within to just let go. This could be very ugly for USA.

Good. It's about time. It's always darkest before the dawn. It's either fight now, or kiss the U.S as a country goodbye. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaron2016

Trump makes the news and the news makes Trump.  Let the media circus waste their time with repeated calls for impeachment.  It will just backfire and play right into the hands of Trump.  The media will love it.

 

MSM - Just razzle dazzle them.

 

 

 

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

White House preparing to release whistleblower complaint to Congress

The White House is preparing to release to Congress by the end of the week both the whistleblower complaint and the Inspector General report that are at the center of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, according to a senior administration official. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/24/white-house-whistleblower-complaint-release-1510341

The Congressional hearing is on Thursday. Trump said he's releasing everything. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I've been aware of the Biden thing from when it happened from one of those unreliable :rolleyes: conspiracy websites that makes up fake news all the time.  Was not surprised when it was not investigated by the Obama administration.

Found a little more about this Biden thing. It sounds like it's all suspicions.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-and-hunter-biden-ukraine-investigation-explained-2019-9

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/24/763502822/what-were-the-bidens-doing-in-ukraine-5-questions-answered

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
11 minutes ago, susieice said:

The Congressional hearing is on Thursday. Trump said he's releasing everything. 

No. He will not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Good. It's about time. It's always darkest before the dawn. It's either fight now, or kiss the U.S as a country goodbye. 

The us is dead and gone. Its all over but the crying.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Just now, odas said:

No. He will not.

We'll have to see what happens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Good. It's about time. It's always darkest before the dawn. It's either fight now, or kiss the U.S as a country goodbye. 

I know. That is something the american people have to solve themself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

The us is dead and gone. Its all over but the crying.

Hope not. I made a prophecy two years ago that Putin is paying back the USSR. Now it is time to stand WITH USA. No matter of faults. We can not let a friend down because of Putins little puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
54 minutes ago, susieice said:

She seemed awfully happy, but she refused to answer questions.

Would you show all your cards before a bet was made? Judging by the reactions, she made the right decision. 

Edited by Hankenhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Would you show all your cards before a bet was made?

I don't have TDS or a love for Biden or Pelosi that makes me want to get irrational and bet on anyone. They are both way out of touch with the vast majority of the American people. This is a sit and see what the gamble is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
14 minutes ago, odas said:

Hope not. I made a prophecy two years ago that Putin is paying back the USSR. Now it is time to stand WITH USA. No matter of faults. We can not let a friend down because of Putins little puppet.

The problem is that a large portion of the population doesnt care what the "president" does or says. Lie after lie after lie is documented and they call the people who are upset about it mentally i'll or biased. Then they dig up these ridiculous stories about the other side and believe them and dont even acknowledge when the claims never come to pass or are ever mentioned in the mainstream. They claim this as a victory somehow and say it supports their narrative. There is no more hope for us. We are well down the drain.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
17 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't have TDS or a love for Biden or Pelosi that makes me want to get irrational and bet on anyone. They are both way out of touch with the vast majority of the American people. This is a sit and see what the gamble is.

Never said you did. What does that have to do with Pelosi keeping her cards close? It's just a smart political move. Keep your opponents off guard til you're ready.

Edited by Hankenhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
10 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Never said you did. What does that have to do with Pelosi keeping her cards close? It's just a smart political move. Keep your opponents off guard til you're ready.

That's repeatedly been a two way street. Gotta see what the ante is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

You scared bro? You sure sound like it if that's the best you have. Lol Trumpers be crapping their drawers.

The Dems have been playing the worst game of chess I've ever seen lately. Rooks moving diagonal, Bishops moving up and over, pawns sliding around the board haphazardly. Seriously, do you really believe this is the big Checkmate everyone's been waiting for? Maybe if this was a first time thing out of the blue I might say whoa but it's not. It's another gamble. You seem all in though. Care to bet screen names over it? You'll be trumpownsmyheartxoxo

Edit: the bet is that if he is impeached on this one you win, if not I win

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
2 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's repeatedly been a two way street. Gotta see what the ante is.

The ante is your countries future. All else is small change.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittens Are Jerks
25 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't have TDS or a love for Biden or Pelosi that makes me want to get irrational and bet on anyone. They are both way out of touch with the vast majority of the American people. This is a sit and see what the gamble is.

Biden might be, but I don't think Pelosi is. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

The Dems have been playing the worst game of chess I've ever seen lately. Rooks moving diagonal, Bishops moving up and over, pawns sliding around the board haphazardly. Seriously, do you really believe this is the big Checkmate everyone's been waiting for? Maybe if this was a first time thing out of the blue I might say whoa but it's not. It's another gamble. You seem all in though. Care to bet screen names over it? You'll be trumpownsmyheartxoxo

Edit: the bet is that if he is impeached on this one you win, if not I win

Not checkmate, but the beginning of the end for trumple thin skin and his crooked cronies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

The ante is your countries future. All else is small change.

I don't trust Pelosi to run my country. I don't see anyone that's capable of that in the pack the Democrats have running.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

The Dems have been playing the worst game of chess I've ever seen lately. Rooks moving diagonal, Bishops moving up and over, pawns sliding around the board haphazardly. Seriously, do you really believe this is the big Checkmate everyone's been waiting for? Maybe if this was a first time thing out of the blue I might say whoa but it's not. It's another gamble. You seem all in though. Care to bet screen names over it? You'll be trumpownsmyheartxoxo

Edit: the bet is that if he is impeached on this one you win, if not I win

An impeachment inquiry is far from a gamble.  Impeachment is nothing more than an investigation.  Impeachment doesn't mean removal, as many forget.  Now, if the President withheld funds designated by Congress to attempt some quid pro quo with a foreign nation to get them to investigate a political rival, that is certainly a removable offense.  I mean, Trump today said that this was a witch hunt because he was up in the polls.  What polls?  What damn polls is he talking about?  Fox News has him losing to the top 5 democrats.  If it wasn't for a whistleblower this wouldn't even be a story, and the fact that he is playing so hard to his base on Twitter speaks volumes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
23 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

The problem is that a large portion of the population doesnt care what the "president" does or says. Lie after lie after lie is documented and they call the people who are upset about it mentally i'll or biased. Then they dig up these ridiculous stories about the other side and believe them and dont even acknowledge when the claims never come to pass or are ever mentioned in the mainstream. They claim this as a victory somehow and say it supports their narrative. There is no more hope for us. We are well down the drain.

Yes. It is a nightmare with them. They are ready to destroy their Country for the sake of Trumps family and his lies.

But I am still not giving up on Americans. You will weather this too. You always do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
10 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't trust Pelosi to run my country. I don't see anyone that's capable of that in the pack the Democrats have running.

Warren. She must be doing something right to make rich repubs threaten to tank the economy by not opening wall st. for business. 

https://www.fark.com/goto/10562458/www.mediaite.com/news/wall-street-ceo-says-elizabeth-warren-presidency-will-tank-economy-they-wont-o

Edited by Hankenhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

An impeachment inquiry is far from a gamble.  Impeachment is nothing more than an investigation.  Impeachment doesn't mean removal, as many forget.  Now, if the President withheld funds designated by Congress to attempt some quid pro quo with a foreign nation to get them to investigate a political rival, that is certainly a removable offense.  I mean, Trump today said that this was a witch hunt because he was up in the polls.  What polls?  What damn polls is he talking about?  Fox News has him losing to the top 5 democrats.  If it wasn't for a whistleblower this wouldn't even be a story, and the fact that he is playing so hard to his base on Twitter speaks volumes.

Hey we'll see what happens. I was unaware of any of this until around 5 pm. Just because I have been tuning out lately. How many times have we heard this is the beginning of the end for Trump? That's all I was getting at. Hank's running his mouth and gloating as if he's seen the future yet he cops out on a friendly bet that I assure you I would honor. He lacks integrity though. As for myself, I'm not going to pound a position until I'm more informed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.