Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi’s impeachment flip-flop

BrooklynGuy

Link to the report: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20190812_-_whistleblower_complaint_unclass.pdf

Hard to see how he doesn't get impeached for this. Even Republicans in the Senate will be hard pressed to ignore the abuse of power.

11 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Link to the report: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20190812_-_whistleblower_complaint_unclass.pdf

Hard to see how he doesn't get impeached for this. Even Republicans in the Senate will be hard pressed to ignore the abuse of power.

Some whistle blower.:rolleyes: Seems he could only reference "Multiple White House Officials" A whistle blower names names.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Some whistle blower.:rolleyes: Seems he could only reference "Multiple White House Officials" A whistle blower names names.

The half dozen officials that the whistle blower is referencing we can be sure are on the Hildabeast's payroll. :w00t:

Whistleblower complaint alleges White House ‘lock down’ of Trump’s Ukraine call records

“In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple US Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 US election,” the unidentified whistleblower wrote in the Aug. 12 complaint. “This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals.” The whistleblower said he was alerted by “more than half a dozen US officials … of various facts related to this effort” and was not a direct witness to most of what the complaint goes on to describe — including Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/whistleblower-complaint-against-trump-released/

20 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Are you claiming he made up sources? It'll result in everyone being subpoenaed to testify, so that's a bit of a silly claim for you to make. I think that, if anything, most people can agree that this complaint wasn't fabricated or anything similar.

From the opening paragraph:

I am reporting an "urgent concern" in accordance with the procedures outlined in 50 U.S.C. section 3033(k)(5)(A). This letter is UNCLASSIFIED when separated from the attachment.

In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President's main domestic political rivals. This President's personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved in this as well

And one of the most explosive revelations of the released report is that the White House apparently uses classification laws regularly (including with this phone call) to conceal political sensitive information rather than national security matters, which is illegal.

According to multiple White House officials I spoke with, the transcript of the President's call with President Zelensky was placed into a computer system managed directly by the National Security Council (NSC) Directorate for Intelligence Programs. This is a standalone computer system reserved for code-word level intelligence information, such as covert action. According to information I received from White House officials, some officials voiced concerns internally that this would be an abuse of the systems was not consistent with the responsibilities of the the Directorate for Intelligence Programs. According to White House officials I spoke with, this was "not the first time" under this Administration that Presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive - rather than national security sensitive - information.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Are you claiming he made up sources? It'll result in everyone being subpoenaed to testify, so that's a bit of a silly claim for you to make. I think that, if anything, most people can agree that this complaint wasn't fabricated or anything similar.

And one of the most explosive revelations of the released report is that the White House apparently uses classification laws regularly (including with this phone call) to conceal political sensitive information rather than national security matters, which is illegal.

You poor, pitiful wannabe American. That's the most naïve thing you've ever said! You sure as hell don't know how politics work over here. LMAO:lol:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yes and until the sources are made public and they testify to such.

Only a moron would convict on an accusation before all the details are sworn to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You poor, pitiful wannabe American. That's the most naïve thing you've ever said! You sure as hell don't know how politics work over here. LMAO:lol:

Constructive as usual.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Yes and until the sources are made public and they testify to such.

Only a moron would convict on an accusation before all the details are sworn to.

I'm sure this scandal is totally headed for an ending where the guy is in front of Congress saying 'har-de-har, you guys fell for it. I totally made the whole thing up'.

You actually believe that this is fabricated? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'm sure this scandal is totally headed for an ending where the guy is in front of Congress saying 'har-de-har, you guys fell for it. I totally made the whole thing up'.

You actually believe that this is fabricated? 

I've already answered the question. Please pay attention.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Constructive as usual.

I must say you are very consistent. This is a very carefully crafted smear campaign by the same authors of the Kavanaugh smear, right up to and including a lucrative GoFundMe to solicit tens of thousands to "support" the whistleblower and pay Hillary's lawyers. 

• Like 2

Section IV of the report is very interesting. We have some insight as to why Trump wanted Biden investigated. 

• March 2019 The Hill publishes a few articles where a few Ukrainian Officials, including the Prosecutor General, made allegations against other Ukrainian and American Officials.
  • Allegations include the other Ukrainian Officials had "interfered" in the 2016 elections in collaboration with the DNC and the US Embassy in Kyiv
  • Allegations include the US Embassy in Kyiv had obstructed Ukrainian law enforcement's pursuit of corruption cases and even prevented Ukrainian prosecutors from flying to the US to present evidence regarding the 2016 elections
  • Allegations that Biden pressured the former Ukraine President in 2016 to fire the Prosecutor General in order to stop an investigation in to "Burisma Holdings", an energy company who's board members include Biden's son.

Several footnotes underneath show that the Prosecutor General went on to retract several of his original allegations. On May 16, he told Bloomberg that Biden and his son were not under any investigation. Quite a strong reversal from what he told The Hill just two months earlier. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I've already answered the question. Please pay attention.

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

I must say you are very consistent. This is a very carefully crafted smear campaign by the same authors of the Kavanaugh smear, right up to and including a lucrative GoFundMe to solicit tens of thousands to "support" the whistleblower and pay Hillary's lawyers. 

Good luck with your conspiracy theories. It seems that reality surrounding the seriousness of this situation hasn't quite hit you all yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

Good luck with your conspiracy theories. It seems that reality surrounding the seriousness of this situation hasn't quite hit you all yet. 

You ignorance of political reality over here is charming. They don't have the votes in the Senate to successfully impeach. An Impeachment would be, to use your terms, like a glorified Vote of Confidence you already know is doomed to fail, nothing more than feel-good theatrics that very well might cost you the House Majority.

• Like 2

One of the whistle blower's sources and weed supplier has been revealed by MSNBC Fake News: 

Edited by BrooklynGuy
  • Haha 1

HuffnPuff Fake News has released the identities of the other 5 sources of the Whistle Blower's made up story:

Image result for picture of the clintons

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You ignorance of political reality over here is charming. They don't have the votes in the Senate to successfully impeach. An Impeachment would be, to use your terms, like a glorified Vote of Confidence you already know is doomed to fail, nothing more than feel-good theatrics that very well might cost you the House Majority.

Impeachment is solely the responsibility of the House. All the Senate votes on is the conviction. I'm aware of how the system works and that the Senate needs 2/3rds, but you should probably wake up to how objectively Trump ****ed up this time. He will definitely be impeached, by the looks of things, and the non-partisan nature of the complaint will ensure that some Republican senators will be left with the choice of doing the right thing or paying the future political consequences. There's only so far that party lines can protect Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

HuffnPuff Fake News has released the identities of the other 5 sources of the Whistle Blower's made up story:

Yes, a fake story that's already been confirmed by Trump himself. 

• Like 1

2020 winner.

52m.gif

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Section IV of the report is very interesting. We have some insight as to why Trump wanted Biden investigated. 

• March 2019 The Hill publishes a few articles where a few Ukrainian Officials, including the Prosecutor General, made allegations against other Ukrainian and American Officials.
  • Allegations include the other Ukrainian Officials had "interfered" in the 2016 elections in collaboration with the DNC and the US Embassy in Kyiv
  • Allegations include the US Embassy in Kyiv had obstructed Ukrainian law enforcement's pursuit of corruption cases and even prevented Ukrainian prosecutors from flying to the US to present evidence regarding the 2016 elections
  • Allegations that Biden pressured the former Ukraine President in 2016 to fire the Prosecutor General in order to stop an investigation in to "Burisma Holdings", an energy company who's board members include Biden's son.

Several footnotes underneath show that the Prosecutor General went on to retract several of his original allegations. On May 16, he told Bloomberg that Biden and his son were not under any investigation. Quite a strong reversal from what he told The Hill just two months earlier. 

Reading through the footnotes, it seems that the allegations of interference in the elections isn't really contested. Instead, there is a big paragraph of character assassinations on the people who brought this to court. In 2018, a Ukrainian court upheld a complaint of "interference" in the 2016 US elections (a document detailing financial corruption by the former Ukraine President was made public.) In July of this year, a Member of Parliament in the Ukraine publicly states the lower court's ruling had been overturned.

What I'm reading between the lines is the Ukrainian Gov began to investigate corrupt Officials who "interfered" in the 2016 elections but something happened and all of the investigations and rulings were squashed. We haven't even started on Biden's son's energy company scandal yet. Is this impeachment process a way for the DNC to cover their tracks and protect Biden at the same time?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

2020 winner.

52m.gif

...and Israel couldn't be happier. Trump is not pushing the progressive agenda but he's still pushing an agenda. Damn I miss 2016.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aztek said:

fbi is under doj,  right?

Did not know that, aztek. good up

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

...and Israel couldn't be happier. Trump is not pushing the progressive agenda but he's still pushing an agenda. Damn I miss 2016.

He's pushing make pink satin ties sexy again.

• Haha 1