Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boxing legend claims that the Earth is flat

UM-Bot

Russians would never stay away from laughing America in the face. They would have come forward and say that's all fake. India or Iran would do the same since they've launched satellites into space.

Edited by qxcontinuum

16 hours ago, pallidin said:

So, I can be very aggressive but just a little confused right now, so I'll be gentle.

What is the deal with these "Flat-earther's"???

From what I've been able to ascertain, they are stuck in certain Old Testament verses in the Bible.

Would that be correct?

Nope, they are just plain stupid...whatever the source or reason.

Answer to these earth flatter : Well, go see the border of the Earth yourself. Oh wait, I think the Earth is infinite!! (if he argues it's finite, tell him to prove that the border exists)

Weren't flat earthers supposed to go sail around Antarctica to prove Earth flat? Has that adventure been cancelled or what is the latest situation on it? Not that I expect there to be any flat earth insiders on these forums - so I assume this was rhetorical question on my part? :D

• Haha 1

i said it before, flat earth society is as much about flat earth as church of Scientology is about religion,  we think they are idiots, but it is not them, it is us, for buying into this deception.  bigger question is what are they really about.

Edited by aztek

16 minutes ago, Ebenezer_J_Booze said:

Weren't flat earthers supposed to go sail around Antarctica to prove Earth flat? Has that adventure been cancelled or what is the latest situation on it? Not that I expect there to be any flat earth insiders on these forums - so I assume this was rhetorical question on my part? :D

They were stopped by the Alien NWO Illuminati Atlantean NASA penguins. :alien:

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

They were stopped by the Alien NWO Illuminati Atlantean NASA penguins. :alien:

Oh, I've heard stories that those penguins can be LETHAL! :o 

• Haha 1

They're not all religious and some of them actually have a pretty complex belief system. They think if you fly around the world that you're really just circling, and Antarctica is a big ice barrier surrounding the oceans, that the flat Earth is accelerating upwards.

But of course none of them can account for the Feline Paradox. That if the Earth were flat, cats would have knocked everything off by now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow... Two pages for this... Things must be really slow on UM nowadays... 

~

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2019 at 5:50 AM, aztek said:

i said it before, flat earth society is as much about flat earth as church of Scientology is about religion,  we think they are idiots, but it is not them, it is us, for buying into this deception.  bigger question is what are they really about.

So, the real conspiracy here is not the FE conspiracy, but what they are hiding!!!???  Totally!!!  I think it's sumpin to do with chemtrails.

I'd have to observe that this boxer's endorsement is pretty impressive.  Bein' a boxer and all, he clearly wouldn't be a seeker of publicity, and of course with all those punc that training, his brain will be in really top condition....

• Haha 1

I think he has been punched in the head one time to many

On 9/25/2019 at 10:52 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, sitting on a the back of a giant turtle out in space.

Terry Pratchett..the greatest author that ever lived :wub:

• Like 1

He must have gone too many matches. Tin foil hat on  !!!!