Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sausage leaves vegan "Traumatised for life’

Eldorado

2 minutes ago, acute said:

I bet she put the rest of the sausage roll in her pocket. :yes:

Ew, that's gross... don't buzzkill the wonderful Buttercup high the thread has going on please :sk

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That looks gross.  Here a sausage roll has a sausage in it.

easy-sausage-rolls-28532-1.jpeg

That reminds me of the dog across the road. Forever popping it's 'lipstick' out lol1.gif

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

Ah now... that was a refreshing three minute dance break in my UM surfing.

Dance it out while blowing door hinges off and windows out with a M870. :yes:

• Haha 2

All vegetarians/vegans eat sausage rolls (and bacon double cheeseburgers!) but they travel out of the area so nobody recognizes them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Dance it out while blowing door hinges off and windows out with a M870. :yes:

Mmmmmm, overkill for me, lol. I'd rather whistle and plink it out with a lil 22 if I'm gonna go there like that. Or maybe a pair of BB pistols to practice ambidextrous plinking. Which ugh, now makes me want to get plinkers for song plinking. I can just hear whistling Twisted Nerve and plinking away..

Herm, anywho, think I'm drifting a bit and helping derail a bit with that. Back to the young lady of the OP and being traumatized for life from her mistaken order at Gregg's. :whistle:

• Haha 2

Just now, rashore said:

Herm, anywho, think I'm drifting a bit and helping derail a bit with that. Back to the young lady of the OP and being traumatized for life from her mistaken order at Gregg's. :whistle:

Well then, she should be committed if she's damaged for life. :yes:

• Like 1

I bet deep down she went and bought a pack of sausage after this incident. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, rashore said:

traumatized for life

Apparently even the most benign things can 'traumatize' someone. 

"Opp's, ate meat. Back on the train to veganville tomorrow." That should be it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rashore said:

Mmmmmm, overkill for me, lol. I'd rather whistle and plink it out with a lil 22 if I'm gonna go there like that. Or maybe a pair of BB pistols to practice ambidextrous plinking. Which ugh, now makes me want to get plinkers for song plinking. I can just hear whistling Twisted Nerve and plinking away..

Derailing is good now and then as long has its in good taste, funny and doesn't go on and on. I am having a blast on youtube thanks to this thread. 

Just now, Piney said:

Gosh, I don't know if I would go that far. Many folks suffer severe life altering trauma and do not need to be committed. She could freak herself out into sickness quickly and also try suing... or more likely a year or few from now that trauma will be more of a disgusting story from ago. She will have fairly gotten over it like how one can get over a hard liquor of X bad event. Thinking back is still gross, and still don't want to consume that ever again.

And back to that gal... I can't imagine that the meat roll and the vegan roll have the same consistency, coloring or probably even flavor profile. I think the onus would have been on her to check her order before tucking in like when people don't want whatever on their food AS WELL as Gregg's employees making sure the order is right.

And not so much quoting you now Piney, but ranting on... I've known people with severe shellfish, alcohol, nut, gluten, and so on allergies. And folks with reactions to onions, beans, hate tomatoes, can't have dairy products.. objectional to animal products..  Most eateries try to make sure they can supply what folks need. Mistakes can happen. And still they always check and look to make sure if it's important like that... they check as well as expecting the eatery to have filled the order right.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No one need a dose of X, I'll mess up ya head.:lol:

Oh you.. let's not get into your head messing or stomach churning in this thread dear. Plenty of that for a less vegan thread where brains and tripe are not counted for as much.. because really, brains and tripe are all meat, and little gristle or fat.

But some folks do have that awful night out with rum, tequila, gin, whatever. And for ages they can't stand the stuff, and it can make them ill to even smell it. Others get sick from food poisoning or have rather allergic reactions.

And as a bit of a heh.... there have been a lot more food poisoning episodes through the produce industry than meat industry in recent years. But perhaps that too is for another thread before I derail too much.

• Haha 1

I`m hungry now.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Stiff said:

That reminds me of the dog across the road. Forever popping it's 'lipstick' out lol1.gif

With a name like stiff I'm not surprised that's what comes to mind ;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

With a name like stiff I'm not surprised that's what comes to mind ;)

norty.gif

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I guess her vegan virginity has been taken and no other vegans will want her now.

Sacrifice a Vegan?

17 hours ago, acute said:

All vegetarians/vegans eat sausage rolls (and bacon double cheeseburgers!) but they travel out of the area so nobody recognizes them.

Or they do their business, standing around the entrance to shopping centres!

16 hours ago, Piney said:

She could also go to McDonalds, no meat there.

:P

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tmcom said:

Sacrifice a Vegan?

Or they do their business, standing around the entrance to shopping centres!

She could also go to McDonalds, no meat there.

She could also eat the Impossible Whopper from Burger King. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

She could also eat the Impossible Whopper from Burger King. 

No, no, tie her up and drag her into the Steakhouse Bar and Grill.

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

Oh darn. Those poor vegans are being taken for a ride. 

Not sure you've seen some of the us vs. vegan threads that have happened lately. It basically comes down to eat real food or suffer the health consequences. 

• Like 4

That's gonna be my new Essex boi chat up line." Allo luv you ever been traumatised by a sausage" when she says"Na babes" I'll  say"do you wanna be

There's only a couple of problems with that ...... 1.I'm more Suffolk than Essex 2.I'm not a boi or more of an old bloke who's traumatising by sausage days are well in the past

Edited by Matt221
c*** up
  • Haha 4