Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sausage leaves vegan "Traumatised for life’

Eldorado

On 9/27/2019 at 7:41 PM, freetoroam said:

Greggs do vegan sausage rolls.

This is a big mistake!!! DO NOT MAKE THEM. 

Sausage rolls contain meat, why would the vegans even want anything which looks like one? I just do not get it. 

With all their recipes, can they not create dishes which do not resemble burgers or sausage rolls? 

Again, why do they want anything which resembles food they will not eat? 

Because the majority of Vegans do not give up meat and dairy because they hate the taste, they give it up because they cannot stand the cruelty of intensive farming, and their conscience is stronger than their love of meat.

I can't help but wonder just how much of her 'reaction' is self induced? aka hysteria.

Also..did she actually make an effort to say "vegan" roll or just 'sauasage' because if it was the latter then she has no one to blame except herself furthermore if she was having the reaction she claimed she did then  she should have gone to the emergency room because it was probably an allergic reaction to MSG and other additives, not because "OMG I ATE MEAT!"

I don't have any sympathy for her really.

Oh..her sad ol' "pouty face" she posted was pretty ridiculous.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

I can't help but wonder just how much of her 'reaction' is self induced? aka hysteria.

Also..did she actually make an effort to say "vegan" roll or just 'sauasage' because if it was the latter then she has no one to blame except herself furthermore if she was having the reaction she claimed she did then  she should have gone to the emergency room because it was probably an allergic reaction to MSG and other additives, not because "OMG I ATE MEAT!"

I don't have any sympathy for her really.

Oh..her sad ol' "pouty face" she posted was pretty ridiculous.

I would say that it is just "Sausage Envy"!

PS l know that she is a woman, or looks like one.

:P

On 9/27/2019 at 2:31 PM, Piney said:

I don't think English cooking resembles anything recognizable as "food" or "edible". :o

I'd be happy to remedy that during the holidays with a plate of my English Pot Roast and a mug of hot smoking bishop.

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

I'd be happy to remedy that during the holidays with a plate of my English Pot Roast and a mug of hot smoking bishop.

I don't eat any pot roast unless I knew the steer. :yes:  

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I don't eat any pot roast unless I knew the steer. :yes:  

I try not to get acquainted, myself. I do know a good cut of meat when I see it. Learned a lot at Lay's Packing Company, from slaughter yard to table.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

I try not to get acquainted, myself. I do know a good cut of meat when I see it. Learned a lot at Lay's Packing Company, from slaughter yard to table.

No beef is eaten in this house unless I bring it back from Nebraska or South Dakota or I help with a butchering at Cowtown. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

No beef is eaten in this house unless I bring it back from Nebraska or South Dakota or I help with a butchering at Cowtown. 

I eat what I see fit to eat. I grew up poor and ate beef once a week. Ate more later in life and as an adult. Never sickened once on anything chosen by me or mine. Meat cooked too rare is potentially dangerous, who ever does the choosing.

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I eat what I see fit to eat. I grew up poor and ate beef once a week. Ate more later in life and as an adult. Never sickened once on anything chosen by me or mine. Meat cooked too rare is potentially dangerous, who ever does the choosing.

Algonquians have this thing about bloody meat. If it shows the least bit red. Your getting hit with it. :yes:

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Algonquians have this thing about bloody meat. If it shows the least bit red. Your getting hit with it. :yes:

Wisdom of the ancestors, those here and abroad. Meat was cooked well done fresh or jerked or smoked. No refrigerators back in the good old days.

• Thanks 1

White frontiersmen, until their farming communities were established, lived almost entirely on red neat. The men of The Corps of Discovery ate eight or nine pounds of it a day. Little wonder they suffered from chronic constipation and had to frequently resort to a powerful purgative called Dr. Rush's Thunderbolts.

Edited by Hammerclaw

9 hours ago, Amanda Evans said:

Because the majority of Vegans do not give up meat and dairy because they hate the taste, they give it up because they cannot stand the cruelty of intensive farming, and their conscience is stronger than their love of meat.

So they replicate the look of the food which is known to be from a dead animal instead?  

I  am against intensive farming too. You do not have to be a vegan to be against it.  I would not give up meat completely, to then buy fake meat like the ones below.

Here we have a burger which bleeds and looks like meat

veggieburger.jpg

The faux meat industry keeps growing, showing no signs of slowing down: With Beyond Meat going public, and Impossible Food's much-anticipated retail launch, fake meat stands a chance to become a huge industry of its own

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/beyond-meat-vs-impossible-burger-whats-the-difference/

So someone who has turned vegan still misses the look of the burger which contained meat in it?

At the end of the day, a burger and sausages have allways been known to be meat filled. 

If someone who wants meat which has not been intensively farmed, then buy organic.

• Like 2