Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked Science - Loch Ness

UM-Bot

• 2 weeks later...

So, this is a fairly old documentary, but its probably one of the best. I have been watching it a million times. I find the discovery of the underwater caves particularly interesting, because it would allow a monster to hide from sonar scans, although if it was a plesiosaur, it would have to come up to the surfare every once in a while to breath, thus more people would had seen it.

It was an interesting video to watch regardless of whether you believe in Nessie or not.

Yes, its one of the few loch ness documentaries that i have been watching many times. Its always interesting to see, when science takes a serious approach to shred some light on some of these mysteries.

Edited by Ultimatium

• 2 weeks later...

gee all its was all about all the ancient sailors thought they were the monsters of the sea ")   and when see the hump and the humps in water  ")

Edited by docyabut2

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, docyabut2 said:

gee all its was all about all the ancient sailors thought they were the monsters of the sea ")   and when see the hump and the humps in water  ")

these were all ancient myths of a  the monsters of the sea and  behind the legendary Loch Ness Monster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oarfish