Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen encounters creepy clown with a shovel

UM-Bot

I really hope that the clown thread that happened a few years ago is not coming back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There's probably hundreds dressing up as clowns this week. In celebration of new Joker movie comming out.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I really hope that the clown thread that happened a few years ago is not coming back.

Yeah, i was about to comment this. Someone is going to get seriously hurt or killed eventually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

There's probably hundreds dressing up as clowns this week. In celebration of new Joker movie comming out.

Just like they did when the remake of IT came out in 2017.

• Like 1

That was a bit creepy. Would be a lot less creepy in the daytime.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, skliss said:

Isn't there an It sequel out or coming out soon? This will keep happening for a few months.

Yes It Chapter 2.

• Thanks 2

This is truly terrifying - not only is the guy filming while driving but he's doing it in portrait mode!

The full video makes it look like the clown was standing in the road waiting for his cue and the car was already stopped with the camera primed. I guess the clown outfit must really hinder peripheral vision since it took a crazy long time to notice he had an audience..

The 'clown was sitting there, then got up to dig a hole' story is a new one to me but it sounds like a guy just hanging around in costume hoping someone would drive by - do they not have TV in Arkansas?

Seriously though, I'd hoped we'd seen the back of the killer clown epidemic but I guess it's easier than thinking of something more original..

• Thanks 1

I think it's pretty obvious that the clown was friends with him. It was set up that he would drive by.. actually kind of boring..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kel_kel said:

I think it's pretty obvious that the clown was friends with him. It was set up that he would drive by.. actually kind of boring..

Got to agree with this. The fact it was pitch black but he (apparently) didn't notice the car headlights illuminating the whole area stinks of set up.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 3:18 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

Yes It Chapter 2.

This.

I re-watched the video, and notice that he is driving really slow and the person wearing the clown costume is not even charging at him or really making any moments. In addition the way he tells the story without mentioning that he was scared or disturbed and tells it some calmly makes me question if he and a friend were pulling some sort of stunt.  

• Like 1