Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Reading Request

RomyJoosten

Hi my name is Romy

I would like to know if i will travel afar or nearby anytime soon for a longer period of time ?

2018-05-06 08.16.56 1773078220720534585_7683675523.jpg

2018-05-06 08.18.31 1773079018376311016_7683675523.jpg

2018-08-02 11.08.01 1836944591962674107_7683675523.jpg

Edited by Saru
Please avoid posting personally identifiable information.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zep73

• XenoFish

• docyabut2

• RomyJoosten

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@RomyJoosten I would strongly urge you, to keep you private information out of a public space like this. You can always share it in a PM.

As far as I recall, you can edit your post one hour after submitting it. If an hour has passed, ask a moderator to help you.

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

@RomyJoosten I would strongly urge you, to keep you private information out of a public space like this. You can always share it in a PM.

As far as I recall, you can edit your post one hour after submitting it. If an hour has passed, ask a moderator to help you.

The person in question has made multiple accounts asking for basically life readings. For the longest time it was love readings. Took me a minute to recognize the name and avatar.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

asking for basically life readings

She's basically asking for identity theft!

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Not our problem.

True.

But it could also be someone posing as her, to expose her, like some sort of revenge. No matter what, it's not good.

Just now, sci-nerd said:

True.

But it could also be someone posing as her, to expose her, like some sort of revenge. No matter what, it's not good.

Then report the thread, It's that simple.

I don't understand why i may not have multiple accounts i lost the logins to those email adresses attached to the accounts

• The topic was locked
2 minutes ago, RomyJoosten said:

I don't understand why i may not have multiple accounts i lost the logins to those email adresses attached to the accounts

You may not have multiple accounts because it's against the forum rules. You can only have one membership open here. I will forward this thread on to admin to assist you.

Meanwhile, thread closed.