Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Unimaginable' oil prices, warns Saudi prince

Eldorado

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Has any country ever done that ? Is there a precedent for it ? (e.g. asking for a 3rd party investigation into an attack against them ? ). 

The UN a third party?

yet gas prices today in new york are no different than they were before the attack.  but what i do see more are liberal fearmongering and lies

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

but what i do see more are liberal fearmongering and lies

LOL youre such an automaton how is the prince of SA saying prices are going to go up liberal fearmongering and lies?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL youre such an automaton how is the prince of SA saying prices are going to go up liberal fearmongering and lies?  

Well, perhaps he is a liberal prince ? :P 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The UN a third party?

Yes, of course. I already pointed out that Hans Blix led a UN team of inspectors in Iraq looking for WoMD. 

PS: I am not saying they cannot be corrupted by the likely suspect in all cases, however.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
PS

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:38 AM, and then said:

It doesn't carry enough of the load yet to help with this issue.  The thing people seem to overlook about oil prices is that if the oil was THEIRS, they wouldn't sell it for less than the market value.  No one would.  America's oil is mostly owned by private entities and the global market will rule the prices, not patriotism or anything else.

I don't know why you American guys are complaining about petrol (gas) prices , the Brits are paying a $1.80 per litre , about $8.20 per gallon. and its going up every week because we buy Saudi oil. these Saudi guys are real greedy base-turds .

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yes, of course. I already pointed out that Hans Blix led a UN team of inspectors in Iraq looking for WoMD. 

PS: I am not saying they cannot be corrupted by the likely suspect in all cases, however.

I'd consider the UN rather an independent party, evaluating the situation neutrally, not a third party who may be influenced by favoritism towards one side or the other.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

I don't know why you American guys are complaining about petrol (gas) prices , the Brits are paying a $1.80 per litre , about $8.20 per gallon. and its going up every week because we buy Saudi oil. these Saudi guys are real greedy base-turds .

Because of the difference in cultures, spud.  We measure our road distances in many thousands of miles while you guys only have fewer than 3K miles and few of you travel anywhere near all of them regularly.  America is spread out and fuel at that price would be unheard of here.  The reality is that if SA stopped producing tomorrow, we'd only have shortages for a few months but the prices would skyrocket because ALL owners of petroleum are greedy base-tards.  

PLUS which, Americans ARE complainers :w00t:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I'd consider the UN rather an independent party, evaluating the situation neutrally, not a third party who may be influenced by favoritism towards one side or the other.

That'd be why 2/3 of all resolutions from that august, saintly body have been against ONE nation of fewer than 9 million people, would it?  Screw the biased inbreds of that political body.

44 minutes ago, and then said:

That'd be why 2/3 of all resolutions from that august, saintly body have been against ONE nation of fewer than 9 million people, would it?  Screw the biased inbreds of that political body.

Funny how the rules of that inbred political body has saved the bacon of your chosen people so many times for the crimes against humanity they've committed with the Pali's.  Small rectification, it's probably more than 2/3 the amount of inbreds in the world that don't agree with the warmongering policies of your Neocon and Zionist friends.  Sounds like your in a small minority but there's hope, you have enough nukes you can drop on all those that disagree with you.

Edited by Black Red Devil