Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phillipines September Seismic Swarm red flag

TheAngelofLightness

Here is some baloney: "and also megaquakes that we saw during the planetary alignment of late December 2018"

Planetary alignments do NOT cause earthquakes. In fact, the Sun and Moon do not cause earthquakes except there is a possibility that the Moon may be correlated with some small quakes occurring in mid-ocean areas. Other than that ALL quakes are result of the internal operations of the Earth and are not related to events outside of the Earth.

There were no megaquakes in December of 2018. There were 5 quakes in the 7.0 to 7.5 range from November 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Those were the largest quakes in that time period and none of them qualify as a megaquake.

Are you unaware of this or are you trying to pull a fast one on us?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

No body has showed that there exist any correlation between seismic trends and strong cyclones so the overlapping of them is unlikely.  

That's absurd. With so many typhoons and so many earthquakes there will be overlapped events.

All you've done is point out that they can overlap and guess what - everyone who lives in Japan already knows that. Glad you figured that out too.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Here is some baloney: "and also megaquakes that we saw during the planetary alignment of late December 2018"

Planetary alignments do NOT cause earthquakes. In fact, the Sun and Moon do not cause earthquakes except there is a possibility that the Moon may be correlated with some small quakes occurring in mid-ocean areas. Other than that ALL quakes are result of the internal operations of the Earth and are not related to events outside of the Earth.

There were no megaquakes in December of 2018. There were 5 quakes in the 7.0 to 7.5 range from November 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Those were the largest quakes in that time period and none of them qualify as a megaquake.

Are you unaware of this or are you trying to pull a fast one on us?

I honestly think this person is just an attention seeking troll. A extremely poor and tedious one at that.

Shame some trolls can be mildly amusing.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 4:56 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

First at all is false that I post predictions talking in a so vague way of location of events, never referring that something may occur somewhere in half of the planet, that is a malicious caricature of my threads.

I always provide specific names of countries and even regions within a country, at least if it will be in the north, South, East or West of that portion of a sea or continent.

Second, I can believe in what ever I want concerning my ability to foresee the future, the Constitution grants me that right.

What the Constitution does not grant to anybody is the right to insult or harrass others due to their beliefs, so you can Not attack me for considering this as a gift.

I am always showing when exactly (thread, post, hour and day) I previously predicted an event that  I am referring to,  that is a signal of my respect for the readers.

You can Not condemn or launch publicly prosecutions against another person just because you were taught in your particular religion, or denominational interpretation of it, that something paranormal is sinful.

Such intolerant behavior is fanatism and against the first Amendment, we are no longer living in the time of the witches hunting of Salem, there are now civil rights.

I am not facing this harassment due to be a sort of hoax, but since I committed the "sin" of to be too much correct in my predictions in less than a year, and didn't start with my forecast of the fire in Notredame.

That is what makes feel shocked others here, that they don't have another explanation about me than to try to defame me saying things on me that are false,  part of their judgements and nothing to do with my Character.

I am a compassionate, good will, good intended person that try to warn people on time about risks that anyway exists and are out of our control.

There is people that probably knowing something that will occur would prefer to turn their heads in other direction to ignore others tragedy, excuse me but that's is not my way of thinking.

The Angel of Lightness

your still going on .. good grief.. when are you going to give it up.. the only person who believes you is yourself..

I think we should call you Chicken Little

• Thanks 1