Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'To the Stars' confirms it has 'UFO material'

UM-Bot

Brand Visibility

The launch of TTS AAS in 2017 had the advantage of utilizing TTS’s existing global fan base in connection with the online broadcast, which was then amplified by favorable algorithms that increased is virality and organic reach. In December, the brand’s visibility was exponentially increased with the launch of THE VAULT when the company became the very first company to obtain official U.S. government footage of UAP that had gone through the declassification process and approved for public release. This historic achievement put the company at the forefront of all mainstream media outlets, establishing it as the dominant company in its field.

https://sec.report/Document/0001144204-19-022341/

This is amusing now the Navy say they never released it.

Seems they are still holding in there, how?.

According to a biannual financial report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) last month, the company has accumulated a $37.4 million deficit and “these factors raise doubt about the company’s ability to continue as a going concern.” 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/evw7ne/tom-delonges-ufo-organization-is-37-million-in-debt

As long as he gets investors like this fool, he will keep going. 

My uncle who is a financial analyst looked at the stock's evaluation, its cash flow, debt, etc. and he said it was one of the best companies to invest in. I've sold my trailer home in order to buy as many shares as I possibly could so that when Tom Delonge leads us to the light, I'll be rich. I've also spoken to a former president of France at a 7/11 and he told me a lot of cool stuff about this company, but I can't really talk about that

Wonder if he got anything back a year later? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

They didn't.
You fool. You dunce. You cretin. You Imbecile. etc.

Ad hominem for what purpose?

Perhaps read what I said again.

5 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Ad hominem for what purpose?

Perhaps read what I said again.

Well it’s kinda fun. And funny. And the format of that site is offensive. 

My phone was stuck on dunce repeat mode. 

I did read again. 

The footage was not released by the navy for the public. It was internal. TTSA made it sound different. 

You can come out of the corner now, and take off the dunces cap.  

If a piece of metal is from another solar system, it will have different ratios of isotopes than any metal from around here. Such isotope ratios can be assayed by current technology.  If they have a manufactured piece of metal, it should be easy enough to prove that is does, or doesn't come from an extraterrestrial source.  

Edited by bison
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Seems they are still holding in there, how?.

As long as he gets investors like this fool, he will keep going. 

Wonder if he got anything back a year later? 

It makes me sad that someone could be so stupid as to throw all their money into something so moronic, apparently on the advice of another idiot.

I'm not sure I buy that story, honestly. Two people that stupid? Unless his uncle was trying to ruin him.

EDIT: rereading it, that guy wasn't serious. I missed that part about meeting a former french prez at a 7/11. Now I feel dumb.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Timothy said:

Well it’s kinda fun. And funny. And the format of that site is offensive. 

My phone was stuck on dunce repeat mode. 

I did read again. 

The footage was not released by the navy for the public. It was internal. TTSA made it sound different. 

You can come out of the corner now, and take off the dunces cap.  

That "site" is US Securities and Exchange Commission.  It's where you find reports from publicly listed companies.

I quoted the a section from that report on "brand visibility" that, in the light of the recent revelations by the Navy, is laughable.

We can get you a box to stand on while you're reading - so next time the point won't go over your head.

9 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

That "site" is US Securities and Exchange Commission.  It's where you find reports from publicly listed companies.

I quoted the a section from that report on "brand visibility" that, in the light of the recent revelations by the Navy, is laughable.

We can get you a box to stand on while you're reading - so next time the point won't go over your head.

You are misunderstanding the situation my fine sir.

Yes they have confirmed it is legitimate footage.

But they did not release it and it was never meant to be released to the general public, it was the TTSA dinguses who released it. 

I will step off the box now for you to step on. :wub:

1 minute ago, Timothy said:

You are misunderstanding the situation my fine sir.

Yes they have confirmed it is legitimate footage.

But they did not release it and it was never meant to be released to the general public, it was the TTSA dinguses who released it. 

I will step off the box now for you to step on. :wub:

See this is the big point you are missing... I NEVER SAID THE NAVY RELEASED IT.

The Navy revealed they NEVER release that material to the public.

You've created a misunderstanding in your imagination so you can through some insults around.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:19 PM, Seti42 said:

I'm kind of tired of reading about metal accretion from industrial grinding being passed off as 'UFO debris'.

don't read it then

If they can produce something such as legitimate meteorite, I'll forgive them. Even more if it's a dude in green Mark 6 power armor.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bison said:

If a piece of metal is from another solar system, it will have different ratios of isotopes than any metal from around here. Such isotope ratios can be assayed by current technology.  If they have a manufactured piece of metal, it should be easy enough to prove that is does, or doesn't come from an extraterrestrial source.  

Not totally true. If one were to examine heavy water, one would conclude that since the isotopic constituency is different than that of earth water that it is not from planet earth.

It is likely you can get alloys made of elements that have an isotopic constituency of your choice. It may be expensive but it likely could be done. Meaning there is still no way to tell where the exotic alloy comes from.

The idea of alien metals goes even further back as we see in this 2017 article.

https://www.livescience.com/61253-alien-alloys.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social#?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=2016twitterdlvrit

In a group of buildings in Las Vegas, the government stockpiles alloys and other materials believed to be associated with UFOs.

This article is woefully out of date.

Do radioisotopes tell us origin? Yes they do. It is possible to mimic such radioisotopes, but getting it right is likely to be improbable.

One of the laughable versions of this issue is the implants issue. Our favorite loony podiatrist claimed that the radioisotope ratio pointed to aliens. Actually, it was glass debris from some incinerator.

Would a particular radioisotope ratio suggest an extraterrestrial  origin? No. Another obvious possibility is processes other than natural processes.

This is an old story. It is at least 2 years old.

What has happened in the intervening 2 years or more?

Absolutely nothing.

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

This is an old story. It is at least 2 years old.

What has happened in the intervening 2 years or more?

Absolutely nothing.

In my experience, that seems to be the inevitable conclusion to all these exotic alien material claims.

The only thing that really happens is that the snakeoil salesmen get money from the gullible.

• Like 2

Two years ago Delonge was claiming that the metal loses weight when bombarded with EM.

He claims it loses mass he claims when irradiated with high frequency EM. Sounds to me more like a current is induced in the object and it creates a magnetic field that causes it to move.

In that same interview he claimed they had implants as well as pieces of metal.

He claims that two years ago that the materials had already been analyzed. So what is with the wait?

15 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Not totally true. If one were to examine heavy water, one would conclude that since the isotopic constituency is different than that of earth water that it is not from planet earth.

It is likely you can get alloys made of elements that have an isotopic constituency of your choice. It may be expensive but it likely could be done. Meaning there is still no way to tell where the exotic alloy comes from.

I would, of course, expect to see an authenticated chain-of-custody accounting of any specimen claimed to be evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. I seriously doubt the sort of elaborate hoax scenario proposed, which is, in effect, a conspiracy theory, but a valid chain-of-custody record should rule that out. 

59 minutes ago, bison said:

I would, of course, expect to see an authenticated chain-of-custody accounting of any specimen claimed to be evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. I seriously doubt the sort of elaborate hoax scenario proposed, which is, in effect, a conspiracy theory, but a valid chain-of-custody record should rule that out. 

Chain of custody?  Bison, we have very little chance to ever see that. I don't believe that Delonge ever even said this alloy specimen is from the military (DOD). Who knows what he will say when more about this alloy is made public? 

There is a discussion of UFOs in this article which suggests that the study of UFOs is really related to the level of technology available or envisioned by the people at that time. Notice that this is 2018, over a year ago. The claims of having odd metals is old. It seems that the analysis report is taking a long time. Is it a dud or is there something of interest?

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/08/delonges-ufo-team-studying-alien-metal/

Everyone in the 1890’s viewed the mysterious airships in the American Midwest with their massive propellers as amazing technology. The invention of the airplane put an end to those sightings.

UFO reports in earlier decades used to involve saucers landing on protruding metallic legs in fields with strange looking men in jumpsuits collecting plant samples, or tall floating robots that blasted bright beams of light at witnesses.

I asked Puthoff if TTSA had any strange meta-materials in their possession. He responded,

“Materials with interesting claimed histories have been provided, but technical evaluation of them is yet to be carried out, so it is too early to say.”

As more exotic materials go into consumer products this UFO search has moved onto meta materials. Most people have no idea what that means but it sounds impressive. It is just another step in this moving of the goal posts by UFO believers as they desperately search for anything to pin their hopes on.

• Like 1

Beware of this guy! He is Illuminati!

• Haha 1