Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Jesus so late?

Cake or Death

7 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

Obviously you were not beat over the head sufficiently.

Second Coming of Jesus

QUESTION: What does the Bible say about the Second Coming of Jesus?

ANSWER:

The Second Coming of Jesus is a widely misunderstood and debated topic, even among eschatology scholars. The Bible foretells of this "day of the Lord" or "end times" event, but readers often confuse it with what is called the Rapture. In studying either, it is important to understand the difference.

Debaters often proclaim the "Rapture" is a word that is not in the Bible. That is true! English translations do not actually use the word Rapture but it is translated from the Greek word harpazo, meaning caught, away, up. (See Strong's Concordance # 726 and # 138.) The belief is largely based on 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17. It is important to note this because this verse says, "to meet the Lord in the air." This means Jesus does not step foot on the earth at this time; believers will be called up to the clouds to meet Him.

The Second Coming refers to Jesus' return to earth itself, conquering Satan (Revelation 16:15-17 and 17:14) and reclaiming God's Kingdom with His saints (1 Thessalonians 3:13; Zechariah 14:5; Jude 1:14). Jesus himself foretold of His return in Matthew 24 and 25. In these two chapters, He goes into great detail about the events leading up to the time of His return.

Jesus, speaking of Himself, said in Matthew 25: 31-32, "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats." (Here He is saying that God will separate His obedient followers from the pretenders and unbelievers.)

In John 14:3, Jesus states, "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." Then in verse 28-29, He speaks more on this promise saying that He is telling this ahead of time so that when it does happen, we will know He is true.

The early followers of Jesus Christ knew He had ascended to heaven and they expected that He would return for them as promised. However, the promise is for all who have been faithful believers since. Be spiritually prepared and watchful for His victorious return!

Thanks for the lesson.  I find it interesting, and like I said, I read it to defend myself.  Our family never talked about the second coming.  They always talked about burning in hell for your sins and had lists of sins that were supposedly in the bible.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Cake or Death said:

Now, I'm going to be a little silly, what if he did come back and was annoyed at us, and just decided to have a little fun for himself this go around..and he's....TOM BRADY?!

Here is a playful book on that topic you might enjoy.  It is silly, fun, petty short and a good read.

51%2Bkrz2cRHL._SX307_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, and then said:

In short, the choice is yours.  Believe or don't.  It only matters to you.

Good answer andthen, the essence in14 words.

• Thanks 1

Assuming he was ever alive, I'd say being dead might have something to do with it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

To sum what I made of your day, I would say that he would have an abortion, if he was pregnant, judging by some of his offspring.

I would say he would have the baby.  Just to keep it uncomplicated, can I assume Jesus appears to be a woman? Then they would sit on a corner with a cardboard sign, "Need Help."

Passers by would respond.

Some would give money, some would give food , some offer to take them to a shelter or offer them clothes.  Some might have little to spare but a moment of time and a kind word of encouragement and hope.

Others would pass by and say:

"Get a job you lazy b****""

"Why do you even have a kid if you can't support  them."

"Where is the father?  That's the trouble with you people, no family values."

"You would probably just spend it on drugs."

"Go back to your own country"

"If you feared the Lord, you would not fornicate out of wedlock!"

And thus might a future Jesus separate the sheep from the goats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I would say he would have the baby.  Just to keep it uncomplicated, can I assume Jesus appears to be a woman? Then they would sit on a corner with a cardboard sign, "Need Help."

Passers by would respond.

Some would give money, some would give food , some offer to take them to a shelter or offer them clothes.  Some might have little to spare but a moment of time and a kind word of encouragement and hope.

Others would pass by and say:

"Get a job you lazy b****""

"Why do you even have a kid if you can't support  them."

"Where is the father?  That's the trouble with you people, no family values."

"You would probably just spend it on drugs."

"Go back to your own country"

"If you feared the Lord, you would not fornicate out of wedlock!"

And thus might a future Jesus separate the sheep from the goats.

So, in your opinion, which is it better to be, a sheep or a goat?  I find goats much more interesting and intelligent, and they take care of the sheep.  So I would hope to be one of the goats.  The sheep don't think, they react to what everf the other sheep are doing or reacting to.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

So, in your opinion, which is it better to be, a sheep or a goat?  I find goats much more interesting and intelligent, and they take care of the sheep.  So I would hope to be one of the goats.  The sheep don't think, they react to what everf the other sheep are doing or reacting to.

Well Desertrat56, I was raised biblical but strayed long ago. To Christians, the sheep are the good followers, the goats are too willful.  That is the analogy I think.

Personally, I like goats.

I happened to be traveling once and wound up on the Greek island of Ios for a week.  I met a shepherd on a hike and he invited me to see how he made cheese.

He had a flock of sheep and goats.  When it was time for milking he called his herd.  The dozen or so goats led the herd, heads up, bounding and playful.  The dozen sheep came behind them, heads down, tails down, trudging without apparent joy.

It was easy to choose which you would rather be.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well Desertrat56, I was raised biblical but strayed long ago. To Christians, the sheep are the good followers, the goats are too willful.  That is the analogy I think.

Personally, I like goats.

I happened to be traveling once and wound up on the Greek island of Ios for a week.  I met a shepherd on a hike and he invited me to see how he made cheese.

He had a flock of sheep and goats.  When it was time for milking he called his herd.  The dozen or so goats led the herd, heads up, bounding and playful.  The dozen sheep came behind them, heads down, tails down, trudging without apparent joy.

It was easy to choose which you would rather be.

I agree that I think christians are taught that sheep are the good ones.  Follow without question, act without thought.  It is not what Jesus taught from what I remember from sunday school but no one really knows since we weren't there and don't have any real proof that Jesus was an actual real person.  Not like we have proof that Mohamed was a real person, though he was a great leader, like Jesus, he was not considered the leader of a judaic religious sect until a few hundred years after he died.

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

agree that I think christians are taught that sheep are the good ones.  Follow without question, act without thought.  It is not what Jesus taught from what I remember from sunday school but no one really knows since we weren't there and don't have any real proof that Jesus was an actual real person. 

True, but what we do have is a long history of a powerful earthly church that says do what we tell you if you want to get to Heaven.  That organization  and all of their modern TV preacher descendants are the ones who value the "send money and don't ask questions " sheep.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cake or Death said:

it does seem apparent that Jesus indicated he would come back during his follower's life times.

So do you think that everyone that claims to follow him are actually his followers?  Try to follow this:

In Matthew 7:21, it is written that Jesus said, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;"  Since there is no way you, me or anyone could know what is meant by 'Lord, Lord" if one has never read the scripture except they are told by someone who did know.  Since it is written that Jesus says that only he who is drawn by the Father can come to him, you might see why verse 21 concludes with " but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."  

If you don't mind answering a question, what made it seem apparent that Jesus indicated he would come back?  

On 10/3/2019 at 4:17 PM, Cake or Death said:

Honestly curious, I don't know that much about religious texts (bible etc) but in reading a bit, it does seem apparent that Jesus indicated he would come back during his follower's life times.  But beyond that, what exactly do Christians think he is waiting for?  Like is there a specific reason he would just arbitrarily pick the "right" time?

I know there are the books of revelations or what have you, but those seem to be very different, like a really bad sequel to the bible lol.

Not even Jesus knows the hour of His return (Matthew 24:36-39).

If you read Matthew chapter 24 from beginning to end and it will give you a clear picture of what to look for leading up to Jesus' return.  It's important to note that the list of events described by Jesus span the time of the end, which began with His ascension to heaven and continues to present day.  Since not even Jesus knows the hour of His own return, only God the Father does, it's on God's timetable and He is waiting for the right time, for all things to be fulfilled. 

Since the end times have spanned 2000 years (to present day), we can see how most of these prophetic events have already taken place and some are being fulfilled right now.  2 Timothy 3 is also a good description of what's going on today, speaking of the time of the end.

What is Jesus doing in heaven?  He's being our mediator to God the Father (1 John 2:1-2), advocating for our salvation, forgiveness of sin, etc.  In other words, He's busy trying to save as many people as He can before the end.  Jesus says He knocks on the door constantly, but it's up to us to let Him in (Revelation 3:20).  It requires a sincere heart and a desire to know Him.

If you look at the time Jesus spent in the flesh, you'll notice that He deferred to God the Father, doing His will, not His own.  This will continue to be the case until after the events of the Second Coming.  God has set up His Son to be the King.  How we know this is Colossians 1:16-20, which describes the totality of God's plan for Jesus (the Son).  In Revelation, Jesus speaks to John with authority, as the beginning and the end (alpha and omega).  Jesus also calls Himself the way, the truth and the life, stating that no man comes to the Father but through Him (John 14:6).

Why all the hubbub and seeming meandering to get to the end?  Why the long wait?  A thousand years is like a day to God (2 Peter 3:8).  What this means is the span of human time has been a literal week to God.  This also plays into the 6000 years of earth history (work), which is about to end and the 1000 year reign of Jesus (Sabbath rest) after the Second Coming.  Also parallels man's work week where you have 6 days of work and 1 day of rest (Sabbath); i.e. the creation week, which was set from the beginning and will endure until the end. 

In a literal God week, all things will be resolved. What seems like forever to us is God working (again, 6000 years) on His time.  If you look at it from this perspective, God isn't wasting time at all.  What court case (Lucifer, sin, etc.) is wrapped up in a week?  God is just and true, which is why sin can't continue to exist.

God has a specific plan and it carefully navigates around the free will given to all created beings, to chose to believe in Him and follow Him or not.  It has to be our choice, not His.  By the end, we all will have made our choice one way or another.  Either we obey God's law written in hour hearts (Romans 2:14-15) and seek Him (Matthew 6:33), or we remain in sin and worship the beast.

That's it in a nutshell. In my view, when you look at it, it all makes sense.

Don't believe me.  Read the scripture for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Edited by FrethKindheart
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, FrethKindheart said:

Not even Jesus knows the hour of His return (Matthew 24:36-39).

Yes he does, hes God, God is omnipotent 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes he does, hes God, God is omnipotent 

Hold your horses now, Jesus is Jesus, and God is his daddy... And his daddy is him... You know when you really think about it, this is some serious Alabama s**t... :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A thousand years is like a day to God (2 Peter 3:8).  

And a thousand years with God is a day.

It's a figure of speech.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:17 AM, Cake or Death said:

Honestly curious, I don't know that much about religious texts (bible etc) but in reading a bit, it does seem apparent that Jesus indicated he would come back during his follower's life times.  But beyond that, what exactly do Christians think he is waiting for?  Like is there a specific reason he would just arbitrarily pick the "right" time?

I know there are the books of revelations or what have you, but those seem to be very different, like a really bad sequel to the bible lol.

When Jesus made his promise to return, he was skipping out of Judea because the fuzz was on him.  He decided to go back to the Jewish colony in the Indus valley, and he only came back in his old age and died at Masada with the other zealots.  Josephus mentions Joseph (the names are equivalent), the old nobleman of the house of David who was the spiritual leader at Masada.  What he doesn't mention is that Jesus and Joseph are the same name in Aramaic and Ancient Hebrew.  So in essence, Jesus died for his own sins, still in rebellion against the civilizing force of the Romans, and still seeking to assert secular and religious control of the Jews as a member of the house of David.  At least that's one reading of events...  Or perhaps Jesus never existed at all?  The oldest sect of Christianity certainly never thought Jesus was a real person, and they were around from 200 B.C.. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 6:05 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I think some people get the judaic idea of the messiah mixed up with Jesus.  I have never seen any reference in the new testament to Jesus coming back.  Revelations is a book in the bible and it is not about Jesus.

I am not a bible scholar but I was beat over the head with it so much as a kid and young adult that I have read a lot of it, usually to prove someone wrong, which was easy being able to read and look things up.

Actually revelations DOES  describe christ returning at the head of a host of angels but appearing as  an arch angel like he appeared on one occasion in the OT where he wrestled  with a person who then realised it was god he was wrestling with.

However i can understand that you may have been taught differently.

Revelations is a complex book which, when read with Daniel, provides a core feature of biblical prophecy

Catholics wouldn't like this, but while some early scholars believed that the apocalypse represented the fall of paganism, many  modern protestant churches see the catholic church as the ***** of Babylon and Rome as the city of Babylon The y see  the remnant church as those who keep to the commandments 

A "white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True" is introduced. "With Justice he makes war" (Revelation 19:11). Jesus Christ is the rider mentioned in chapter twelve. John references Psalm 2:9 when he writes "He will rule them with an iron scepter" (Revelation 19:15). This is when the first war between the people of God and rest of the world takes place. After the war has finished the beast and the false prophet are taken captive and thrown into the lake of fire, while all other enemy combatants are killed and their corpses left out on the field for the birds of the sky to devour their flesh (Revelation 19:20-21).

Jesus returns to earth followed by the armies of Heaven, which are seen riding white horses dressed in fine linen. The Beast and his False Prophet make war with the armies of Christ but are defeated. In the aftermath of their defeat, the Antichrist and False Prophet are cast alive into the Lake of Fire,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Events_of_Revelation

3 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

When Jesus made his promise to return, he was skipping out of Judea because the fuzz was on him.  He decided to go back to the Jewish colony in the Indus valley, and he only came back in his old age and died at Masada with the other zealots.  Josephus mentions Joseph (the names are equivalent), the old nobleman of the house of David who was the spiritual leader at Masada.  What he doesn't mention is that Jesus and Joseph are the same name in Aramaic and Ancient Hebrew.  So in essence, Jesus died for his own sins, still in rebellion against the civilizing force of the Romans, and still seeking to assert secular and religious control of the Jews as a member of the house of David.  At least that's one reading of events...  Or perhaps Jesus never existed at all?  The oldest sect of Christianity certainly never thought Jesus was a real person, and they were around from 200 B.C.. 

The oldest sect of Christianity was judaic Christianity, and they were around within a decade of christ's putative death.

Christ was jew who wanted to liberalise Judaism.

It was PAUL who founded the gentile christian church.

But for several  decades there were both Jewish Christians and gentile ones in the roman empire. By around 72 AD Rome recognised the different groups with different taxation laws.

The gnostics were another  smaller early group but probably descended from Jewish gnostics to become christian ones,just as many non gnostic jews became non gnostic Christians    The earliest Christians KNEW Christ  was a man. The y lived, worked, and taught with him, and learned from him 

Edited by Mr Walker

6 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Jesus returns to earth followed by the armies of Heaven, which are seen riding white horses dressed in fine linen. The Beast and his False Prophet make war with the armies of Christ but are defeated. In the aftermath of their defeat, the Antichrist and False Prophet are cast alive into the Lake of Fire,

Nero was the Beast, Jesus is way too late.

9 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Nero was the Beast, Jesus is way too late.

Sorry but that doesn't  fit either the rest of the story, nor make sense from a modern perspective, as clearly,   in the story, Armageddon has not yet occurred so nero is too early  :) 

This of course assumes  belief that revelation is actually true prophecy of a future time and not an attempt to explain the events of a time now well in the past. 

Modern  protestants would argue that the beast is the anti Christ and represents a coalition of both nation states and religious power Some see it as  the pope and Catholicism, others as a power like america, combined with the church.which gains control of the earth and its people.   

https://www.gotquestions.org/beast-of-Revelation.html

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/revelation-13-beast/

An end-time alliance between a religious power called “Babylon the Great” (Revelation 17:5) and this civil power identified as “the beast” (Revelation 13:1-10) will control the world’s economy. The religious power, a great false church pictured as a second beast in Revelation 13:11-15, “causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship [submit to] the first beast” (verse 12). This second beast is also referred to as the “false prophet” (Revelation 19:20).

The first beast of Revelation 13—the civil authority influencing all humanity at the end of this age—will be a final revival of the Roman Empire spoken of in Daniel 7:20, 24 and Revelation 17:10-14. This end-time empire will require people “to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads” in order to “buy or sell” (Revelation 13:16-17). See the articles “Daniel 7,” “Antichrist” and “Revelation 17” for more about the end-time civil authority and the false religious leader who will work together to govern and deceive mankind.

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/prophecy/revelation/who-is-the-beast/

Ps i have no idea whose websites these are and no affiliation with them  i just selected a few to give a taste of what modern non catholic Christians often believe about revelations 

Edited by Mr Walker

2 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Sorry but that doesn't  fit either the rest of the story, nor make sense from a modern perspective, as clearly,   in the story, Armageddon has not yet occurred so nero is too early  :) 

This of course assumes  belief that revelation is actually true prophecy of a future time and not an attempt to explain the events of a time now well in the past. 

As a symbolistic account of Christian persecution under Nero's rule, the author offers morale support to those living in fear with promise of a better future.

I don't believe a word of the Bible has any supernatural origin.  It's a work of man for man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

As a symbolistic account of Christian persecution under Nero's rule, the author offers morale support to those living in fear with promise of a better future.

I don't believe a word of the Bible has any supernatural origin.  It's a work of man for man.

Then your interpretation works for you, but is clearly of no use to a believing christian :)  The y have to interpret t as something which will happen in the future otherwise it has no point being a part of the bible For believing Christians, especially biblically based ones, revelations must be just as meaningful as all the rest of the bible   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Actually revelations DOES  describe christ returning at the head of a host of angels but appearing as  an arch angel like he appeared on one occasion in the OT where he wrestled  with a person who then realised it was god he was wrestling with.

However i can understand that you may have been taught differently.

Revelations is a complex book which, when read with Daniel, provides a core feature of biblical prophecy

Catholics wouldn't like this, but while some early scholars believed that the apocalypse represented the fall of paganism, many  modern protestant churches see the catholic church as the ***** of Babylon and Rome as the city of Babylon The y see  the remnant church as those who keep to the commandments 

A "white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True" is introduced. "With Justice he makes war" (Revelation 19:11). Jesus Christ is the rider mentioned in chapter twelve. John references Psalm 2:9 when he writes "He will rule them with an iron scepter" (Revelation 19:15). This is when the first war between the people of God and rest of the world takes place. After the war has finished the beast and the false prophet are taken captive and thrown into the lake of fire, while all other enemy combatants are killed and their corpses left out on the field for the birds of the sky to devour their flesh (Revelation 19:20-21).

So you ascribe to the confusion of Jesus with other entities. "the power of his Christ" is not necessarily Jesus.  It is a title like "the Merlin"  (King James version of Revelations chapter 12, verse 10.  Even so, the wording doesn't even seem to refer to a person, it refers to "our God".

Edited by Desertrat56

20 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

True, but what we do have is a long history of a powerful earthly church that says do what we tell you if you want to get to Heaven.  That organization  and all of their modern TV preacher descendants are the ones who value the "send money and don't ask questions " sheep.

Sheep or goat makes no difference to me, although sheep's milk is richer in fat, more easily digestible, and will not raise cholesterol levels despite the higher level of fat content. I dine on lamb as well as young goat, where lamb is better cooked in the oven, and young goat if better on the grill, flame broiled. But I suppose the analogy has some truth to it, as to which is more manageable to flock. And the truth is that both sheep and goats are submissive creatures when properly domesticated by man. But another side of the analogy is obviously that both sheep and goats represent mankind, and the shepherd represents God.

Additionally, seeing that the analogy was made 2,000 or so years ago, when everyone was religious in some form or other, and atheism was virtually non-existent, it was made to symbolize only the Hebrews. It was not meant to symbolize the differentiation of atheists from believers. It was meant to symbolize the differentiation of what comprised the entire Hebrew flock back then, where the goats were those who did not accept Jesus as being their long awaited messiah, and the sheep were the ones that did. 

Finally, I cannot agree with you more on the shearing that is taking place to some members of the modern flock. Sheep will always be sheep. And goats will always be goats, too. I do own some very soft and warm mohair blankets, since I'm allergic to sheep's wool. Not to mention my two cashmere sweaters.

One can also make a case for the Biblical analogy of sheep and goats using their milk, and then putting the soul's health in perspective to the body's health. It's a solid analogy, this goats and sheep separation.

Health Benefits of Sheep’s Milk

INTRODUCTION:

Sheep milk is more acceptable to the human digestive system in comparison to cow’s and goat’s milk. Sheep milk does not have such a strong smell or taste as is often the case with goat’s milk. Sheep milk contain about double and in some cases much more than double the amount of solids found in either goat’s and cow’s milk. Sheep milk is superior and belongs to a class of its own.

• People who develop intolerances find that sheep milk products are the only dairy products they can safely eat  (patients who are unable to digest either cow’s or goats’ milk have had no trouble with sheep milk).
  • Large consumption of sheep milk is thought to lead to longevity.  Bulgarian shepherds are noted for their exceptionally long lives, presumably from a diet of the produce of their sheep. Because of its high calcium content, sheep milk is also very good for the prevention of osteoporosis and for those people already suffering from it.
  • Sheep milk is the most nutritious milk on sale in the world today.  The only other milks that can be compared with it would be that of the camel and the water buffalo.
  • Sheep milk is ideal for cheese production as it contains double the amount of solids compared to cow or goat milk.  Where ten liters of cow milk is used to make 1 kg of gouda cheese, only five liters of sheep milk is used.

http://woodlandsdairy.co.uk/why-sheep-milk-is-better-for-you-than-cow-or-goat-milk-nutritional-benefits-of-sheep-milk/

• Like 2

Jesus is not late, he'll be here right on-time. And that time is when no one expects it. But there will be signs that his coming is near. And I would say that he's right at the door, the stage door where he will make his entrance on the world stage, and we will hear the moaning and groaning of his unfaithful bride as he is coming. And Jesus' Father will come along later, bringing his son Jesus a bride more befitting.

Revelation 21: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.…

Luke 14: When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

16Jesus replied: “A certain man was preparing a great banquet and invited many guests. 17At the time of the banquet he sent his servant to tell those who had been invited, ‘Come, for everything is now ready.’

18“But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said, ‘I have just bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please excuse me.’

19“Another said, ‘I have just bought five yoke of oxen, and I’m on my way to try them out. Please excuse me.’

20“Still another said, ‘I just got married, so I can’t come.’

21“The servant came back and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and ordered his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame.’

22“ ‘Sir,’ the servant said, ‘what you ordered has been done, but there is still room.’

23“Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. 24I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.’ ”

• Like 2

Acts 1:  9 thru11   ...describes how Jesus left and will return.   I didn't see anyone mention it yet.

.   .     11   Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand Ye gazing up into heaven?  this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven,  shall so come in like manner as Ye have seen him go into heaven.

• Like 1