Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Jesus so late?

Cake or Death

5 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Also, not sure why you would want /need to argue with  what is  accepted as established historical fact about the existence of a real Christ and his followers Certainly his divinity etc is open to question, but his existence really, truly, is not :)

Ps you can't be a christian before the birth of Christ. :) 

On the contrary there likely never was a birth of Christ, and thus nobody has ever been a Christian by your logic.  As evidence, I ask you to look closely at the atrociously jumbled timelines for the gospels; none of them line up with history, and collectively they are even worse of a hodgepodge, and often actively contradict each other.  The point is that we have clear evidence that the earliest Christians existed well before the supposed "birth", and were a syncretist movement, that ultimately became the Patriarchy of Antioch.  And who was the first Patriarch of Antioch?  Bishop Serapeion, whose name is clearly a reference to Serapis and the Therapeuts. 

It has also been suggested that Jospehus the historian should have known Jesus given that they were both Essenes from Galilee, and yet Josephus makes no reference to Jesus, except for an overtly forged mention by the later Roman Catholics that was discovered by German Scholars in the 18th Century.  More hilariously, some people have suggested that as Josephus is the romanization of the name Joseph, a Yusuf and Yeshua are equivalent names in Aramaic, that Josephus was actually Jesus.  Others have more tantalizingly suggested that the venerable Joseph of the Royal House of David that Josephus mentions as being the spiritual head of the siege of Masada was actually an ageing Jesus, but make no reference to his career as a wonder worker who was crucified by the Romans at the order of the Sanhedrin, but who rose from the dead.  You'd think that might be worth a mention?  All in all, the fact that Josephus makes no tangible reference to Jesus when he was literally on ground zero to know all about the man and his life, and to have met him, is pretty damning of any notion of the historical Jesus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Well, it is a very distinct possibility that there was no historical Jesus, in which case it does rather beg the question of what all the fuss is about.  I might however also be able to argue the other way, that an individual was perhaps able to hijack the Messianic/Therapeut/Zealot connection and seek to symbolically fulfill some of the prophecies and use the doctrine as a philosophical template for seeking to achieve power thru developing a masochistic messianic mass movement.  There is some reference to Jesus fulfilling the prophecies of old, across more than one religion allegedly, and the various Pantheistic oracles of the Mediterranean did allegedly predict his arrival, which is why they remained in decent regard for so long into the Christian era and were still referenced by the Churches.  All the same, I find it highly unusual that a religion can pre-exist it's alleged founder by 200 years, and still claim that its founder was a real person.

That point about pre-existing the founder is why I re-read your post because I know you understand what BC means.  I thought about it and it makes sense because I know the current christian sects are based on something but the history is murky and there were so many stories that were conscripted from other religions to create the roman version that is thought to be christianity today.  It is probably why some new agers still cling to "The Chirst" and try to redefine it as the original meaning or what they think is the original meaning.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

That point about pre-existing the founder is why I re-read your post because I know you understand what BC means.  I thought about it and it makes sense because I know the current christian sects are based on something but the history is murky and there were so many stories that were conscripted from other religions to create the roman version that is thought to be christianity today.  It is probably why some new agers still cling to "The Christ" and try to redefine it as the original meaning or what they think is the original meaning.  

Yes, murky is the word Desertrat56.  It is so murky it is next to impossible to say anything truly definitive about the subject, and the available information can literally turn Jesus into an embodiment not of the Holy Spirit but of Satan if you read it from a certain Jewish perspective.

As for the term "the Christ" it merely means "the anointed" meaning that a holy oil was used to anoint God's chosen king in ancient Jewish tradition, but where did that tradition come from?  Of course the dead and the sick were also anointed with oil to hide their smell.  The only other entity that was anointed with holy oil was the Apis Bull of Egypt who was combined with Osiris during the Dynasty of Sais and later with Zeus under the Ptolemies to become the syncretic god Serapis.  On the other hand, if one came from the city of Sais, one was literally a Saitan.  LOL food for thought.  It is possible and even likely that tribal people around the world performed anointing rituals, but the earliest records of such practices are in Egypt as far as I am aware.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Yes, murky is the word Desertrat56.  It is so murky it is next to impossible to say anything truly definitive about the subject, and the available information can literally turn Jesus into an embodiment not of the Holy Spirit but of Satan if you read it from a certain Jewish perspective.

As for the term "the Christ" it merely means "the anointed" meaning that a holy oil was used to anoint God's chosen king in ancient Jewish tradition, but where did that tradition come from?  Of course the dead and the sick were also anointed with oil to hide their smell.  The only other entity that was anointed with holy oil was the Apis Bull of Egypt who was combined with Osiris during the Dynasty of Sais and later with Zeus under the Ptolemies to become the syncretic god Serapis.  On the other hand, if one came from the city of Sais, one was literally a Saitan.  LOL food for thought.  It is possible and even likely that tribal people around the world performed anointing rituals, but the earliest records of such practices are in Egypt as far as I am aware.

Interesting. :tsu:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Interesting. :tsu:

The use of olive oil for everything imaginable was ubiquitous in the Mediterranean world and beyond, as it still is, today. The Romans even anointed their bodies with it after bathing and scraped it off with a strigil. It was used in traditional and religious practices all over. the practice of anointing was common in Buddhism.                 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anointing

• Like 3

On 10/3/2019 at 4:17 PM, Cake or Death said:

Honestly curious, I don't know that much about religious texts (bible etc) but in reading a bit, it does seem apparent that Jesus indicated he would come back during his follower's life times.  But beyond that, what exactly do Christians think he is waiting for?  Like is there a specific reason he would just arbitrarily pick the "right" time?

I know there are the books of revelations or what have you, but those seem to be very different, like a really bad sequel to the bible lol.

A Savior is never early nor late, Cake of Death. He arrives precisely when he means to!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The use of olive oil for everything imaginable was ubiquitous in the Mediterranean world and beyond, as it still is, today. The Romans even anointed their bodies with it after bathing and scraped it off with a strigil. It was used in traditional and religious practices all over. the practice of anointing was common in Buddhism.                 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anointing

Not to mention that ingesting extra virgin olive oil, cold pressed, shows evidence of health benefits, since it's said to raises HDL and lowers LDL.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hdl-vs-ldl-cholesterol

There are two main types of cholesterol: high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and low-density lipoprotein (LDL). Lipoproteins are made of fat and proteins. Cholesterol moves through your body while inside lipoproteins.

HDL is known as “good cholesterol” because it transports cholesterol to your liver to be expelled from your body. HDL helps rid your body of excess cholesterol so it’s less likely to end up in your arteries.

LDL is called “bad cholesterol” because it takes cholesterol to your arteries, where it may collect in artery walls. Too much cholesterol in your arteries may lead to a buildup of plaque known as atherosclerosis. This can increase the risk of blood clots in your arteries. If a blood clot breaks away and blocks an artery in your heart or brain, you may have a stroke or heart attack.

Bottom line: Being anointed on the outside alone, is not as beneficial as being anointed on the inside as well. 

Beloved Pan, and all ye other gods who haunt this place, give me beauty in the inward soul; and may the outward and inward man be at one.   Socrates

• Like 3

Better late than never, is that familiar expression utilized by many who are themselves late in something, or not being somewhere on time. But can that ever be an excuse to be used by an existing God? The thought is thoughtless for anyone asserting or insinuating such a monstrous idea. The God that created time is master of time, and not the servant to time. Time serves God's purpose. God the Father is Master of all, especially of his time, and of the timing for manifesting, once and for all, to all, and not just to a privileged few of his children. We are all his children, one and all.  

Plato's Timaeus: Time, then, and the heaven came into being at the same instant in order that, having been created together, if ever there was to be a dissolution of them, they might be dissolved together. It was framed after the pattern of the eternal nature, that it might resemble this as far as was possible; for the pattern exists from eternity, and the created heaven has been, and is, and will be, in all time. Such was the mind and thought of God in the creation of time.

From Prometheus in Atlantis:

In ancient times, inflexible 
Jehovah stood in Judea, and the plastic term crossed 
over from Greece and was united to him by Jesus. In 
modern times, it is the all-loving, living, moving 
Father who comes to his children to lift them up into 
a grander life. The finite absolute by itself is but a 
patch of desert. But the Father finds it in America, 
and he will convert it into a garden more beautiful 
than fabled Eden. Error, bigotry, meanness, and 
crime have long reigned over this world, but hence- 
forth they shall reign no more forever. The yearning 
soul of man, with an impulse too mighty to be re- 
sisted, has bowed down in its weakness to wood and 
stone, to noisome reptiles and filthy beasts, to sun and 
stars and powers of nature, to dreams and abstrac- 
tions. The purple flag of sacrifice, dipped in the 
blood of the heroes who have fought the battles of the 
soul, has rippled darkly through storm and fetid 
smoke. Civilizations have died and the world gone 
back to darkness, that higher life and nobler truth 
might reign. Creeds, bigotry, persecution, murder, 
the war of sects, the bloody zeal of the elect, the woes 
of the damned, the unpitied pangs of infidels and 
reprobates, religious carnage broadening from Calvary 
to Mexico, and all the tragic scenes which Superstition 
has written in history, have served their melancholy 
end, and passed away like the sloughed material forms 
which also were preparatory. The Newton of the 
soul has come to teach the laws of the spiritual uni- 
verse. The spirit of man has at last reached the hour. 

The final act of the show is about to begin. Sit back and enjoy!

On 10/3/2019 at 1:35 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I think some people get the judaic idea of the messiah mixed up with Jesus. 

The Judaic idea of the messiah is Jesus. What did you think it was?

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2019 at 1:22 PM, RoofGardener said:

Umm... that is .. debatable ? I'm not sure that the New Testament specifies that JESUS will come back ? 

The new testament vs. the old. This is what Yahweh says, "All All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

Edited by larryp

On 10/7/2019 at 4:50 PM, Hammerclaw said:

A Savior is never early nor late, Cake of Death. He arrives precisely when he means to!

I heard the issue is lag. Took him 3 days to respawn this one time. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, larryp said:

The Jews don't think Jesus is the messiah because Jesus utterly failed to deliver on the 4 Prophecies of the Messiah.  While Jesus did eventually claim to be the messiah, the claim was hollow as he never brought the promised peace and justice (in fact Judea rebelled against Rome and was crushed, enslaved, and dispersed), the temple was never rebuilt, the Jews were not returned to Israel, and god didn't come to reign on earth.  Jesus was also a false prophet, as demonstrated by his claim that within his generation that all the stars would fall from the sky (Mark 13:25).  Thus far not even 1 star has fallen to Earth as stars are distant suns.  Shouldn't the actual son of an all-knowing deity understand basic facts like that? 

In fact Jesus has a lot more in common with Satan than with the Messiah, and a good case can be made to suggest that Jesus was an avatar of Satan.  Consider:

1. Both Satan and Jesus were the Sons of God.  2.  Both Satan and Jesus perform, miracles, wonders and marvels to win over the crowds.  3.  Both Satan and Jesus go directly against the prior teachings of God, lowering standards of conduct, thereby allowing corruption (If you forgive one sin you commission many).  4. Both Satan and Jesus were sent to hell and later escaped.  5. Both Satan and Jesus are considered enemies of the Jews.  6.  Isaiah 14:12 refers to Satan/Lucifer as the Morning Star, and in Revelations 22:16 Jesus is identified as the same Morning Star.

Add to this that Jesus is both a false prophet (his prophecy of the end of days was undeniably false, as his generation is long passed yet the world remains) and a false messiah (he failed the 4 tasks of the Messiah), and things are looking good for Jesus being Samael, the Desolate One, Lord of the Lie. 

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 10/7/2019 at 11:50 PM, Hammerclaw said:

When Christ comes a second time, he will be able to multiply himself and appear before all the inhabitants left on earth to say the word of God, and nevertheless he will be one.And the bodies of all those remaining on earth will be changed and the city in which people will live will descend from heaven.

Whenever there is a decline in righteousness and an increase in unrighteousness, O Arjun, at that time I manifest myself on earth.

To protect the righteous, to annihilate the wicked, and to reestablish the principles of dharma I appear on this earth, age after age.

Bhagavad-gita 4.7-4.8

3 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The Jews don't think Jesus is the messiah because Jesus utterly failed to deliver on the 4 Prophecies of the Messiah. 

In fact Jesus has a lot more in common with Satan than with the Messiah, and a good case can be made to suggest that Jesus was an avatar of Satan.  Consider:  4. Both Satan and Jesus were sent to hell and later escaped.  Add to this that Jesus is both a false prophet

You didn’t understand anything about Christ, and each of your points can be easily refuted.
Precisely because the Jews did not recognize the God-Man in Christ and themselves succumbed to the temptation of the devil and worshiped him, taking him for the true God and wanting to kill Christ for such a revelation, the mission of Christ was not fulfilled. And Christ did not perform miracles for the sake of fun, he healed and did the work showing mercy of God.And if Satan was thrown into Hell as an adversary of God, then Christ himself descended there to facilitate the fate of sinners and make the laws of karma less severe. And his changes were so strong that they led to an earthquake on Earth.If Christ were an accomplice of the devil, he would have sided with Satan in the wilderness, but he would remain faithful to God.

25 minutes ago, Coil said:

You didn’t understand anything about Christ, and each of your points can be easily refuted.
Precisely because the Jews did not recognize the God-Man in Christ and themselves succumbed to the temptation of the devil and worshiped him, taking him for the true God and wanting to kill Christ for such a revelation, the mission of Christ was not fulfilled. 

Translation: its the jews fault. :no:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I know that Hindu still waiting for the tenth Avatar of Vishnu named Kalki still

• Thanks 2

Time probably doesn't exist for an omnipresent God, if you think that's strange you ought to listen to the discussion with Sir Roger Penrose that i've just listened to.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, larryp said:

No, if you were "jewish" you would not think Jesus is the messiah, and even most christians know he was not.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Easy to say.  I am not here to change the mind of fanatics.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Precisely because the Jews did not recognize the God-Man in Christ and themselves succumbed to the temptation of the devil and worshiped him, taking him for the true God and wanting to kill Christ for such a revelation, the mission of Christ was not fulfilled.

On the contrary, your very misconception of the devil shows how much you simply don't understand about Judaism, as you are using the Christian notion of the devil who is an evil antagonist to God and Jesus, whereas the Jews see the devil in an entirely different light, as the one who administers God's tests.  It is also pretty fatuous to blame the Jews for Jesus failing in his mission, when clearly that was your alleged god's plan all along, or it wouldn't have happened the way it did.  Also, the Jews never killed Christ; he likely committed suicide at Masada in his old age, if he lived at all.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

And Christ did not perform miracles for the sake of fun, he healed and did the work showing mercy of God.

No, Jesus did magic (with a magic wand I might add) to recruit followers for his army.  Jesus wanted to storm Jerusalem and install himself as King of the Jews in place of the Herodians.  

2 hours ago, Coil said:

And if Satan was thrown into Hell as an adversary of God, then Christ himself descended there to facilitate the fate of sinners and make the laws of karma less severe. 

Jesus has nothing to do with Karma.  Judaism and Christianity have no concept of karma.  Furthermore, if Karma exists, it will destroy your deity for all his evil deeds, for it is a moral law that binds all sentient entities; animals, ghosts, humans, demons, angels and gods, applying to each of them and being greater than all of them.   The Iron law of Karma is greater than any single deity, even your volcano god YHVH.  You are making an argument for Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism by using that term out of context, and certainly demonstrating your cultural ignorance of Judaism AND Christianity.

Next, the fact is, when Jesus died on the cross, where did he go?  He went to hell, or the Jewish Sheol, (generally described as Hades in the original Byzantine documents btw). How come?  Well, arguably because he had been a bad person and taught blasphemy. And what did he allegedly do there?   Supposedly he released the "virtuous pagans".  And then he left.  On the other hand, Satan has also proven that he can escape hell, as he does so in the Bible story of Job where he is up in heaven teasing God.  Face facts, only 2 entities in the Bible go in and out of hell; Jesus and Satan.  What if they're the same guy?  After all, they are both identified as the Morning star...  What a give-away!  Also note that there are some frikkin' colossal scriptural inconsistencies in the treatment of hell and who the devil is.  In fact, prior to Jesus there was no scriptural hell.  Think about that...  Jesus retro-actively created hell to save people from it.  That's diabolical. 

2 hours ago, Coil said:

And his changes were so strong that they led to an earthquake on Earth.

Well, the Bible says there was an earthquake, but on closer inspection, there is nothing in contemporary record keeping to suggest there is any truth to the claim.  But then, there is also no documentary evidence worth the name to suggest that Jesus was ever a real person, save perhaps one fleeting reference by Josephus that is highly equivocal.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

If Christ were an accomplice of the devil, he would have sided with Satan in the wilderness, but he would remain faithful to God.

When Jesus says "Get ye behind me Satan", isn't that rather like recruiting Satan as a follower?  It is all a matter of interpretation.  It was always Jesus' intention to claim his birthright as the King of the Jews by force; that is why he recruited big thuggish fellows as his disciples.  As to Satan being at odds with God, that is a Christian misunderstanding of the true nature of Samael in Judaism.  Remember, Judaism was around first and is a lot older and wiser than the hand-me-down cult of Jesus and its gentile-friendly dumbed-down teachings for the masses.  You Christians are only borrowing an older mythology that you don't properly understand, because you don't read Ancient Hebrew.  Samael is the one who tests humanity FOR god.  Samael is not against God.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Translation: its the jews fault. :no:

I wrote in another topic that the Jews are breakaway Indians for some wrongdoing but forgetting their roots since it was a long time ago. It was because of mistrust of the teacher’s words that Moses drove them through the desert for 40 years until the incredulous died and the younger generation obeyed Moses and came to the right place for the Jews. And now they are standing near the wailing wall because they are full of sins of the past. Their God, Yahweh, is a deity of a lower rank, he even opposed evolution when he wanted Adam and Eve not to eat apple, that is, not to strive to learn new things and develop but they did the right thing to disobey him, otherwise we would not become rational people at all. And what could be worse for people like killing an avatar? But avatars come at the most difficult and important moment of development.And what sadness did Christ have when he knew in advance about the betrayal of Judah, or even earlier, his fate when they cut off the head of John the Baptist.

More than once Jews wanted to kill Christ but he slipped away from them and they remained empty-handed, but he could not constantly hide from them. There is a version that Judas assumed that when he betrays Christ he will show the mighty power of God and all doubts will disappear from everyone that it was he who was the son of God but Christ humbly accepted his fate, and here Judah realized that they would kill Christ because of him and because of such self-deception he killed himself.I don’t think that Judas was tempted by money, because he had a  cash desk of the apostles and he knew very well that Christ is a spiritual person but nevertheless, they write, a diabolical thought entered Judah.That is, at first his faith in Christ was undermined, and then due to weakness, he already let in the bad idea of betrayal.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The Jews don't think Jesus is the messiah because Jesus utterly failed to deliver on the 4 Prophecies of the Messiah.  While Jesus did eventually claim to be the messiah, the claim was hollow as he never brought the promised peace and justice (in fact Judea rebelled against Rome and was crushed, enslaved, and dispersed), the temple was never rebuilt, the Jews were not returned to Israel, and god didn't come to reign on earth.  Jesus was also a false prophet, as demonstrated by his claim that within his generation that all the stars would fall from the sky (Mark 13:25).  Thus far not even 1 star has fallen to Earth as stars are distant suns.  Shouldn't the actual son of an all-knowing deity understand basic facts like that? 

In fact Jesus has a lot more in common with Satan than with the Messiah, and a good case can be made to suggest that Jesus was an avatar of Satan.  Consider:

1. Both Satan and Jesus were the Sons of God.  2.  Both Satan and Jesus perform, miracles, wonders and marvels to win over the crowds.  3.  Both Satan and Jesus go directly against the prior teachings of God, lowering standards of conduct, thereby allowing corruption (If you forgive one sin you commission many).  4. Both Satan and Jesus were sent to hell and later escaped.  5. Both Satan and Jesus are considered enemies of the Jews.  6.  Isaiah 14:12 refers to Satan/Lucifer as the Morning Star, and in Revelations 22:16 Jesus is identified as the same Morning Star.

Add to this that Jesus is both a false prophet (his prophecy of the end of days was undeniably false, as his generation is long passed yet the world remains) and a false messiah (he failed the 4 tasks of the Messiah), and things are looking good for Jesus being Samael, the Desolate One, Lord of the Lie. 

BINGO!

Wait, let us check those numbers.  That charge was already made a long time ago, and THE generation was not the one you point to.

Matthew 12:

Jesus and Beelzebul

22Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see. 23All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

24But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”

25Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? 27And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

29“Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.

30“Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Matthew 24:

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2“Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Only in our generation has the gospel of the Kingdom been preached to the whole world. Why in Jesus' generation Atlantis had not even been officially discovered by Columbus, and where the preaching of the gospel there has yielded Christianity a very stronghold in all the Americas. 

In Matthew 12:32 it is clear that Jesus' age (generation) is not the final one, since it is addressing another generation to come.

It's obvious that you are too blinded by scorn and hate for Jesus to see your way in the gospel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coil said:

I wrote in another topic that the Jews are breakaway Indians for some wrongdoing but forgetting their roots since it was a long time ago. It was because of mistrust of the teacher’s words that Moses drove them through the desert for 40 years until the incredulous died and the younger generation obeyed Moses and came to the right place for the Jews. And now they are standing near the wailing wall because they are full of sins of the past. Their God, Yahweh, is a deity of a lower rank, he even opposed evolution when he wanted Adam and Eve not to eat apple, that is, not to strive to learn new things and develop but they did the right thing to disobey him, otherwise we would not become rational people at all. And what could be worse for people like killing an avatar? But avatars come at the most difficult and important moment of development.And what sadness did Christ have when he knew in advance about the betrayal of Judah, or even earlier, his fate when they cut off the head of John the Baptist.

More than once Jews wanted to kill Christ but he slipped away from them and they remained empty-handed, but he could not constantly hide from them. There is a version that Judas assumed that when he betrays Christ he will show the mighty power of God and all doubts will disappear from everyone that it was he who was the son of God but Christ humbly accepted his fate, and here Judah realized that they would kill Christ because of him and because of such self-deception he killed himself.I don’t think that Judas was tempted by money, because he had a  cash desk of the apostles and he knew very well that Christ is a spiritual person but nevertheless, they write, a diabolical thought entered Judah.That is, at first his faith in Christ was undermined, and then due to weakness, he already let in the bad idea of betrayal.

I'm sure it sounds reasonable in your head, but to me it still comes across as "Its the jews fault".

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm sure it sounds reasonable in your head, but to me it still comes across as "Its the jews fault".

Well, that’s how it is they killed so many spiritual people .. this must be such a limited people.
No, no doubt, among them there are many outstanding people, doctors, they are good businessmen but the rest of the nations do not like them, and dictators even destroyed and moved them to other regions.

funny jokes:

Two Jews meet: Moishe, what do I see? Do you read anti-Semitic literature? Yes! But how can you? Oh, Sema! I read our Jewish literature. They all drove us into a complete depressant, killed, tortured, slaughtered, and set up the Shoah and the Holocaust. Already sick! And I read anti-Semitic literature, we, it turns out, rule the world, we rule everything, put everyone in important posts, bought everyone. Solid positive!
--------------------------------
Two Jews left Russia, one to Israel, the other to Germany. A year later they phoned: - Izya! You have no idea how lucky I am. I live in Haifa, I have my own shop, all of us are here, the weather is great, I'm happy! !  - Abrasha! How lucky for me! I live in Munich, work in a local crematorium. You won’t believe it - I BURN GERMANS! !

2 hours ago, Coil said:
Well, that’s how it is they killed so many spiritual people .. this must be such a limited people.
No, no doubt, among them there are many outstanding people, doctors, they are good businessmen but the rest of the nations do not like them, and dictators even destroyed and moved them to other regions.

funny jokes:

Two Jews meet: Moishe, what do I see? Do you read anti-Semitic literature? Yes! But how can you? Oh, Sema! I read our Jewish literature. They all drove us into a complete depressant, killed, tortured, slaughtered, and set up the Shoah and the Holocaust. Already sick! And I read anti-Semitic literature, we, it turns out, rule the world, we rule everything, put everyone in important posts, bought everyone. Solid positive!
--------------------------------
Two Jews left Russia, one to Israel, the other to Germany. A year later they phoned: - Izya! You have no idea how lucky I am. I live in Haifa, I have my own shop, all of us are here, the weather is great, I'm happy! !  - Abrasha! How lucky for me! I live in Munich, work in a local crematorium. You won’t believe it - I BURN GERMANS! !

scared homer simpson GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

It is all a matter of interpretation.  

It is? 

So no doubt you've got everything wrong then lol. 

• Haha 1