Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why all evil spirit hate Jesus?

Great Old Man

I'm local natives of R.O.K. and I'm a Christian.(one of my ancestors converted to Christianity, he was actually kind of Geomancer(feung-sui master)) 

Furthermore, I'm one of the famous mystery forum users of  mystery galleries.

We share all things about Korea's hidden mystery information, quite influential communities.

By the way, I want to ask one question to UM users.

Question)

Why all evil spirit hate Jesus?

In Korea, like other countries, there are lots of local shamans.

But they hate Christian, and they know who is Christian even they don't have any information of Christian.

And lots of mystery forum users of Korea report that evil spirit hate Jesus and try to insult Jesus.

I haven't seen any ghost who likes Jesus.

It seems like They know Jesus.

They went to Capernaum, and when the Sabbath came, Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach. 22 The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. 23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out, 24 “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

(Mark 1:)

When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes,[c] two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time

(Matthew 8:)

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

“What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time

THIS is why they hate Him.  His coming signaled their doom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

Nor me.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Nor me.

Verily I tell, I haven't seen any ghosts at all, so as to pose the question to them of whether they hate Jesus, or not, and why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apparently few answer queries as to their opinion of Jesus, so how the OP conducted his polling, I know not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

I'm local natives of R.O.K. and I'm a Christian.(one of my ancestors converted to Christianity, he was actually kind of Geomancer(feung-sui master)) 

We share all things about Korea's hidden mystery information, quite influential communities.

Question)

But they hate Christian, and they know who is Christian even they don't have any information of Christian.

And lots of mystery forum users of Korea report that evil spirit hate Jesus and try to insult Jesus.

They went to Capernaum, and when the Sabbath came, Jesus went into the synagogue and began to teach. 22 The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. 23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out, 24 “What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!”

(Mark 1:)

When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes,[c] two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time

(Matthew 8:)

I have spent many years in South Korea both as a Soldier in the US Army, and as a civilian. I also have had a Korean wife for 33 years, so I have a pretty good understanding of Korean Culture, and Korean Superstitions. I understand their is a great belief in the supernatural in Korea. There is belief in Mountain Spirits, and nature spirits along with ghosts, forchen tellers. Now in all the time I have lived here I also have never seen a ghost.

However, I have had some strange experiences while hiking in the mountains. As far as, non-Christians not liking Jesus, I would have to agree with you to some extent. My wife is Buddhist, and when we go the Temple, I am treated very well by the Monks. But when we went to a forchen teller, when he found out I was Christian he asked me to wait outside, while my wife and a friend got their reading.

So with that said I can understand your point, I can also understand that why you feel the way you do, being Korean I imagine that some other Koreans may not treat well because your not Buddhist. With me being a foreigner, they do not have the same expectation of me. I am only giving you my opinion on this subject no offense intended.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'll try to put my spin on this as I actually had words in the mediumship group I'm going to about this topic last week.

First as a Christian and yes I also do Spirit work, there are many types of spirits and also demons. If you believe in Jesus and God well you would know the story of Lucifer the fallen angel, the ruler of hell. Demons belong in that category and one in which I do not deal with and are a whole other story (and this may be the area you want your answers from).

Spirits are another thing, they are people who have lived on earth and have now passed over. Just as we have good people and bad people living; the same goes for the spirit world.

I have encountered a lovely child spirit, he was attached to my eldest daughter in a past life (she actually lives in Korea now) and he was scared to cross over simply because it was a fear of the unknown for him. He wasn't evil and when shown the light and Jesus was there waiting with open arms for him the little boy happily crossed.

The negative entities as I call them, why won't they cross? I just clear them and don't ask questions as I really don't want to deal with them, but I feel for some it is the fear of will they end up in hell? (I believe if we are truly sorry for our sins and ask for forgiveness we receive it from God).

Others they loved what they did in life and don't want it to end so won't cross; an example of this is if they were addicted to alcohol they will attach themselves to an alcoholic and still feel the buzz through that persons energy. They are not ready to let go for whatever reason yet.

I hope this makes some sort of sense, I feel that your question is probably more to do with demons then human spirits.

Edited by Tia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

You are going to have to provide evidence either exist today. 

No use quoting ancient texts, times have changed a lot since then.

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

You see ghosts and talk to them? Please explain. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

You are going to have to provide evidence either exist today. 

No use quoting ancient texts, times have changed a lot since then.

You see ghosts and talk to them? Please explain. 

I'm not spiritual medium usually, But I'm little sensitive.

When I was in army, and When I was sick due to harsh military training, the ghost talked to me and They said I will not die in army.

Indeed, mystery galleries, some of other members are spiritual medium, some of them say they can see ghost.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have spent many years in South Korea both as a Soldier in the US Army, and as a civilian. I also have had a Korean wife for 33 years, so I have a pretty good understanding of Korean Culture, and Korean Superstitions. I understand their is a great belief in the supernatural in Korea. There is belief in Mountain Spirits, and nature spirits along with ghosts, forchen tellers. Now in all the time I have lived here I also have never seen a ghost.

However, I have had some strange experiences while hiking in the mountains. As far as, non-Christians not liking Jesus, I would have to agree with you to some extent. My wife is Buddhist, and when we go the Temple, I am treated very well by the Monks. But when we went to a forchen teller, when he found out I was Christian he asked me to wait outside, while my wife and a friend got their reading.

So with that said I can understand your point, I can also understand that why you feel the way you do, being Korean I imagine that some other Koreans may not treat well because your not Buddhist. With me being a foreigner, they do not have the same expectation of me. I am only giving you my opinion on this subject no offense intended.

I understand other non-Christian dislikes Christianity. and I respect others beliefs and religion. But the main reason I wrote this article was "shaman knows whether  Christian, or not",

I was really surprised because Korean local shaman know I'm a Christian(I don't say anything). 

we haven't met before.

Even I'm Christian, I also studied Buddhist Scripts and texts well. 

actually I'm also welcomed by Buddhists( Half of mysterey forum is Buddhist)

Personally I think Buddhist scripts are not contradict with the Bible and totally compatible.

Buddha is just Buddha(enlightened one), and  Father of Jesus is just creator of this universe.

So don't worry, I don't hate other religions, just a curiosity. 

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tia said:

I hope this makes some sort of sense, I feel that your question is probably more to do with demons then human spirits.

Indeed, thanks for answering my question. I also agree that evil spirit, some what more like demon, hates Jesus.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

I'm not spiritual medium usually, But I'm little sensitive.

When I was in army, and When I was sick due to harsh military training, the ghost talked to me and They said I will not die in army.

Indeed, mystery galleries, some of other members are spiritual medium, some of them say they can see ghost.

Did this alleged ghost tell you about evil spirits hating Jesus?

Do these ghosts claim to have personally known him or have do they have conversations with the evil spirits who then tell them how they feel about the man?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Did this alleged ghost tell you about evil spirits hating Jesus?

Do these ghosts claim to have personally known him or have do they have conversations with the evil spirits who then tell them how they feel about the man?

not me, other members of mystery forum in Korea who claims that he is possessed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

not me, other members of mystery forum in Korea who claims that he is possessed.

Oh, well thats just hearsay.

Can you get them on here so we can get their answers? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Oh, well thats just hearsay.

Can you get them on here so we can get their answers? 

I'll go clean up the basement... 

~

• Haha 8

Jesus is probably as surprised about all this as much as anyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I understand other non-Christian dislikes Christianity. and I respect others beliefs and religion. But the main reason I wrote this article was "shaman knows whether  Christian, or not",

I was really surprised because Korean local shaman know I'm a Christian(I don't say anything). 

we haven't met before.

Even I'm Christian, I also studied Buddhist Scripts and texts well. 

actually I'm also welcomed by Buddhists( Half of mysterey forum is Buddhist)

Personally I think Buddhist scripts are not contradict with the Bible and totally compatible.

Buddha is just Buddha(enlightened one), and  Father of Jesus is just creator of this universe.

So don't worry, I don't hate other religions, just a curiosity. 

When choosing the path to enlightenment you must first consider if the enlightened path is the best path. Since there are three paths to chose from, the high, the low, and the Middle. The man who has opened his mind and has forgotten his past will chose the Middle path. Because the path to enlightenment is a never ending circle, true enlightenment an only be reached by finding its center. However, before you proceed you must first find your own center and once this has been achieved you may start your journey. 

46 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Jesus is probably as surprised about all this as much as anyone.

The 'evils' are equally surprised too. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

None of the things I dealt with ever brought it up.  

7 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Christians tried really hard to wipe out Shamanism, so do you blame us? 

Subtle signs mark a Christian, it doesn't take magic power or rocket science to spot one. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Jesus himself would be hard pressed to recognize what is a Christian today... 

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Jesus himself would be hard pressed to recognize what is a Christian today... 

~

Indeed! It would be a Christian who would be hard pressed to recognize Jesus on his return, as he himself predicted. Matthew 24:

The Return of the Son of Man
25See, I have told you in advance. 26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.…

• Like 1

Shamans? What are they? As the term itself indicates, hams without the S an. Hebrew Christians were allowed to eat pork by Jesus' clarification of the law. Matthew 15.

Jesus called the crowd to Him and said, “Listen and understand. 11A man is not defiled by what enters his mouth, but by what comes out of it.” 12Then the disciples came to Him and said, “Are You aware that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”…  So what?

2 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

Shamans? What are they?

Psychologists who don't believe, just know how beliefs work.

2 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

As the term itself indicates, hams without the S an. Hebrew Christians were allowed to eat pork by Jesus' clarification of the law. Matthew 15.

Eat me! :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Question)

There's a lot of ghost lore out there that has nothing to do with Jesus. There are even stories about ghost nuns and priests, and I'm willing to bet they had no problems with Jesus. Some lore is more into the power of belief itself- like the notions of burning sage to ward off ghosts, or using salt to block them. Those notions have nothing to do with Jesus. Some people are of non-Christian faiths and they seem to be right fine with their deities.

Demons seem to be much more bothered by Jesus. It may be because a lot of modern demonology is largely dependent/based in Christian demonology rather than other faiths demonology.

It might also be that different areas and cultures have different takes on the whole thing too. You might just have more Jesus lore around where you are than what I have around where I am.

• Like 4