Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why all evil spirit hate Jesus?

Great Old Man

On 11/6/2019 at 11:33 PM, Tia said:

Actually you are being rude and disrespectful to me.

You are putting false words in my mouth, did I say I cast out demons? did I say I heal people? NO!

I work with my God and maybe the term Christian isn't the best one to use as I used to live next door to a very strict Christian family, (as a child so couldn't do anything) one that felt fine with beating their children with belts and pieces of wood. Where the husband would choke his wife and hit her in public but they were at church 3 times a week as a supposed good Christian does.

Were you knowingly  falsifying Christianity until you were  called out on it… hence the reason why I stated not to be disrespectful nor rude…because I was calling you out on that...

The bible makes it perfectly clear that spirits do not remain on the earth and haunt the living...to suggest otherwise is being deceitful...unless you really just didn't know...I know that If I made a false claim and were called out on it yet truly believed I was a Christian I would stand strong in my belief and want to know where I was mistaken or not unlike how suddenly you changed your stance on it... 

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Were you knowingly  falsifying Christianity until you were  called out on it… hence the reason why I stated not to be disrespectful nor rude…because I was calling you out on that...

The bible makes it perfectly clear that spirits do not remain on the earth and haunt the living...to suggest otherwise is being deceitful...unless you really just didn't know...I know that If I made a false claim and were called out on it yet truly believed I was a Christian I would stand strong in my belief and want to know where I was mistaken or not unlike how suddenly you changed your stance on it... 

Please state the book chapter and verses that say this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Some of y'all are crazy. 

It's good to see you feeling better.

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

It's good to see you feeling better.

I'm fine. Just reading some of this makes me wonder how many cans short of a 6 pack some people are. 

• Haha 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

I'm fine. Just reading some of this makes me wonder how many cans short of a 6 pack some people are. 

It is something I wonder about too, even in the political threads.

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is something I wonder about too, even in the political threads.

Its like that fine line between faith and fanaticism. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I think both are at the extreme ends of the spectrum, which lacks balance and reason.  No one has defined faith to me in a way that I think is not fanatical or at least a refusal to take responsibility for one's own actions.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Or you could  utilize a google search and find it for yourself.

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

says the individual who believes out of nothing all matters of  life became into existence...

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think both are at the extreme ends of the spectrum, which lacks balance and reason.  No one has defined faith to me in a way that I think is not fanatical or at least a refusal to take responsibility for one's own actions.

The only faith I have in what I do. I believe in the possibility of success while acknowledging the same possibility for failure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Or you could  utilize a google search and find it for yourself.

No, you stated it is in the bible which SHOULD mean that you have read it.  I have read the bible and don't remember ever seeing anything like you stated.  So, what book, chapter, verses did you read this. OR are you one of those that lets someone else tell you what is in the bible without checking for yourself?

Just now, Ellapennella said:

says the individual who believes out of nothing all matters of  life became into existence...

To be exact; I don't care how it all happened. It doesn't matter to me. I exist, that's good enough. 

I personally think there is an obsessive overemphasis by people to make sense out of it. Typically proclaiming, "god did it". Without true knowledge of such a thing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, you stated it is in the bible which SHOULD mean that you have read it.  I have read the bible and don't remember ever seeing anything like you stated.  So, what book, chapter, verses did you read this. OR are you one of those that lets someone else tell you what is in the bible without checking for yourself?

Maybe later I don't have time to deal with your nonsense right now.

keep laughing...all the way to your grave...

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

If you make a claim it is you who must support it. So, support it if you can. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Saul had Samuel's spirit called up by 3 necromancers and in the one of the Law books it says you shouldn't try to, or have contact with spirits. 

The Jews believe bad spirits and/or all spirits are earthbound depending upon the sect. "Sheol", the "Common Grave" and that spirits eventually joined with God or faded out of existence. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Thank you for the blessing.  Laughing is the best way to go.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Thank you for the blessing. 

I wasn't blessing you...

Laughing is the best way to go.

Where you going when you go? .

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:44 AM, Great Old Man said:

Why all evil spirit hate Jesus?

The answer is in the question.

Because they are "evil".

All nasty, misguided folk hate anything that is good, I know, I have experienced this stuff many times.

• Like 1