Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family terrorized by creepy clown in Iowa

UM-Bot

OK great, so I guess we really are doing the clown thing all over again, huh?

Days of harassment and only calling the police now? Not even taking a single photo or video? Sure!

Kudos to the clown for out-running police in those big floppy clown shoes though..

Edited by Saru
Comment revised due to amendment to main article - should say "days" rather than "weeks".
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

She explained that her son had been harassed by the mysterious perpetrator for days, however neither of them knew who he was and it had left them both shaken and upset.

Holy hell? Seriously? Go to the pound and adopt a big nasty and mean dog.

Edited by Saru
Quote revised due to amendment to main article - should say "days" rather than "weeks".
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Chewie1990 said:

OK great, so I guess we really are doing the clown thing all over again, huh?

Days of harassment and only calling the police now? Not even taking a single photo or video? Sure!

Kudos to the clown for out-running police in those big floppy clown shoes though..

After running in his big floppy shoes he jumped into his car drove round in circles and the doors fell off

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

And here we go again! It looks like the Creepy Clown Trend from back in 2016 is coming back for the new IT part 2.

• Like 5

God, some people are so annoying.
"Ahurhuhru I'm gonna dress up as a 'scary clown' and bother some people because I've seen it in a lame movie. THis is a really original idea and didn't get old 25 years ago hurhurhurhur" :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If these were my neigbours Id be more than glad to do a sit in just to be able to rush that fool. Scaring a woman and child like that..

You can without any legal consequences in the US when he enters private property, right? Oh the sweet, sweet joy. :devil:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Iowa lol

Creepy Clown Part Two, Cornfield Bugaloo

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

You can without any legal consequences in the US when he enters private property, right? Oh the sweet, sweet joy. :devil:

Iowa? Hell yeah! Shoot first. Call the cops after they stop twitching. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I had an encounter with a creepy clown last time round he walked from behind a wall and stood there staring at me as I stopped  at junction in my van  wouldn't of been so bad but it was about midnight freaky bloody odd bod

So many Americans that have nothing better to do. Sheesh.

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So many Americans that have nothing better to do. Sheesh.

Don't forget Halloween is coming so they need to get ready early. 

With two popular clown movies out, expect this to get worse. Mostly just kids who want to have good time. However, its inevitable, some idiot will do something illegal.

• Like 1

Get a concealed carry license and the next time draw down on his sorry ass. Tell him you're going to blow his ass away.  That tends to "sober" up these sorts of idiots.

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 1

In some states you are legally allowed to stand your ground and shoot if you feel threatened. 

Edited by tortugabob

Idiots in clown suits are so yesterday(just like the saying"so yesterday") I'd applaud the person who shot one.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2019 at 12:27 PM, zygote_myles said:

Nothing a good boot up the a$s won't fix. :lol:

that's no match for a flower that squirts water

3 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Clearly paranormal.....

If one comes down this neck of the woods it will be joining the paranormal realm :devil:.

• Thanks 1

Would you believe me if I said that there was a cult behind this?  LINK.  ICP.  Are you down with the clown?  I love these guys.  They take the whole concept of "white trash" and strap JATO rockets to it, and aim for the distant uncharted horizon.

Edited by Alchopwn

51 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Would you believe me if I said that there was a cult behind this?  LINK.  ICP.  Are you down with the clown?  I love these guys.  They take the whole concept of "white trash" and strap JATO rockets to it, and aim for the distant uncharted horizon.

Sometimes I wonder if ICP is being for real or if they are just mocking the stereotypes and marketing off it. 

15 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Sometimes I wonder if ICP is being for real or if they are just mocking the stereotypes and marketing off it. 

A bit from column A and a bit from column B.  There are certainly Juggalos who are in it unironically.  Whatever the case, ICP are increasingly cult-like.  Should we be scared?  Y'know I am, a bit... (scared that is).

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1