Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baby left to die because of "paperwork"

Eldorado

"A baby boy registered as stillborn suddenly started moving, but was left to freeze to death in a hospital morgue fridge "because the paperwork already classed him as dead”.

"The horrific case in Kazakhstan has led to murder charges against two senior doctors.

"Head physician Kuanysh Nysanbaev ordered that the baby should be put in the cold storage for the deceased even though he knew the child’s leg had moved in a sign of life, say prosecutors."

Full report at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stillborn-baby-started-moving-left-20465119

Local Report AK Zhaiyk: https://azh.kz/en/news/view/8060

• Sad 9

Hell's bells that's awful :(

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Charge the Doctors!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely horrific :cry: They let that little baby freeze to death rather than save it so they didn't have to change the paperwork. So glad to hear those doctors have been charged. I hope their licenses are gone forever too.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Nope. Declare these doctors innocent and drop all charges immediately.....immediately after you tell the baby's family exactly which dark alley you will be dropping the dr's  off in.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Eldorado said:

"A baby boy registered as stillborn suddenly started moving, but was left to freeze to death in a hospital morgue fridge "because the paperwork already classed him as dead”.

"The horrific case in Kazakhstan has led to murder charges against two senior doctors.

"Head physician Kuanysh Nysanbaev ordered that the baby should be put in the cold storage for the deceased even though he knew the child’s leg had moved in a sign of life, say prosecutors."

Full report at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stillborn-baby-started-moving-left-20465119

Local Report AK Zhaiyk: https://azh.kz/en/news/view/8060

It's hard to imagine that a Doctor could let that, and it begs the question what else have done there.:(

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's hard to imagine that a Doctor could let that, and it begs the question what else have done there.:(

Recent changes in law in THIS country make such deaths equally possible and with no consequences (in this life) for those who kill them.

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

Recent changes in law in THIS country make such deaths equally possible and with no consequences (in this life) for those who kill them.

Stop lying

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, and then said:

Please post a link to those changes, I would like see which laws your talking about?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please post a link to those changes, I would like see which laws your talking about?

You know i shouldnt have been so quick to respond to him because maybe there is some new law I dont know about but I believe he is talking about the state of NY's new law due to his using almost the exact same verbiage as Trump when he spoke about the law.

A New York Law Has Catapulted Later Abortion Back Into the Political Spotlight. Here's What the Legislation Actually Does

The newly enacted Reproductive Health Act expands on what’s legal after 24 weeks, allowing a woman to get an abortion after 24 weeks if her health is threatened, not just her life, and if the fetus would be unable to survive outside the womb.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You know i shouldnt have been so quick to respond to him because maybe there is some new law I dont know about but I believe he is talking about the state of NY's new law due to his using almost the exact same verbiage as Trump when he spoke about the law.

A New York Law Has Catapulted Later Abortion Back Into the Political Spotlight. Here's What the Legislation Actually Does

That not the same thing as letting a New Born die in Freezer. His exact words were due to changes in laws in this country, the same thing could happen in the US. One is a homicide and the other is a legal form of birth control. I will wait for his reply.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Stop lying

It's not so far-fetched.

"The shocking outcome of the Panel’s work is that we have now been able to conclude that the lives of over 450 patients were shortened while in the hospital ... during a certain period at Gosport War Memorial Hospital, there was a disregard for human life and a culture of shortening the lives of a large number of patients by prescribing and administering “dangerous doses” of a hazardous combination of medication not clinically indicated or justified ... when relatives complained about the safety of patients and the appropriateness of their care, they were consistently let down by those in authority – both individuals and institutions... "

At Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosport_War_Memorial_Hospital

Nobody is in prison.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Eldorado said:

It's not so far-fetched.

"Not so far-fetched" is a far far far cry from the murder of newborns being legalized which is the propaganda the Trumpians have been pushing about the law, which actually isnt "new" in that there are like 19 other states that already have the existing standards that NY just implemented.

Now that aside ive had actually had to deal with some of the fallout of an "angel of death" in a local hospital so that kind of situation certainly exists.

• Like 1

I was in Emergency once when an infant was brought into the trauma unit. The panic and anxiety was palpable as doctors and nurses all rushed to save the child's life. Those who remained outside the trauma room were silent, no chit chat, no laughter, nothing. Everyone, even the patients, waited anxiously for the outcome (which was good by the way). That's how important an infant's life is. Indeed, any life.

The fact that these doctors allowed a child to die is beyond comprehension. It was indeed murder, and I am glad they were charged accordingly.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
Grammatical correction.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2