Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost diamond ring

Chesterlady

Hello I've hidden / lost my grandma's diamond ring whilst I was getting divorced in my house. Any help please to find it?! X 

• The title was changed to Lost diamond ring

Did you hide it and forget where or did you actually loose it?

Turn a glass upside down on your table with the intention of recalling where you had it last and then stop thinking about it with your conscious mind.

Go about your business.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Did you hide it and forget where or did you actually loose it?

I did hide it..... 

34 minutes ago, Chesterlady said:

I did hide it..... 

So all you have to do is got to the fridge, get a glass of ice tea, sit down and relax.  Imagine yourself in your favorite place and you will remember where you hid it.  If you remember and find that it is no longer there then someone must have found it or you mis-remembered. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2019 at 5:17 PM, Chesterlady said:

Hello I've hidden / lost my grandma's diamond ring whilst I was getting divorced in my house. Any help please to find it?! X 

I'm thinking how tarot can be used in this case. If I just ask "here is that ring" don't think that exact location can be visible from the cards. So, let's take a different strategy. How many floors does your house have? I will first ask if it's the basement, is it the ground floor etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello thanks for your message. My ring is still missing! My house has 3 floors: a ground floor, first floor upstairs and an attic room on the second floor. I look forward to hearing from you again. Many thanks x 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:19 PM, TrumanB said:

I'm thinking how tarot can be used in this case. If I just ask "here is that ring" don't think that exact location can be visible from the cards. So, let's take a different strategy. How many floors does your house have? I will first ask if it's the basement, is it the ground floor etc.

Hi thanks for your message. My ring is still missing! My house has 3 floors: a ground floor, first floor upstairs, and an attic room on the second floor. I hope to can help! Many thanks x 

• Thanks 1

THE HIGH PRIESTESS

QUEEN OF CUPS reversed

LOVERS

hm...this is going to be difficult. These cards obviously represent you as a woman and your connection to someone through the third card. But how to answer to your question. If each card represents one level of the house I would say - a ground floor. If there are stairs there look around them.

Someone with stronger intuition/psychic powers could better answer to this question but there is no one else...

On 10/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Chesterlady said:

yeah, yeah....you people never will learn...

Always, A L W A Y S,  look in the freezer first!

If you don't find it there...

....think Lady...think...

...where would you put something that you didn't want your ex-husband to find...he knows all  your hiding places....r i g h t ?...so?   

Where would you put something...you'd put it in a place you KNEW he wouldn't look...go there now! think

6 hours ago, TrumanB said:

THE HIGH PRIESTESS

QUEEN OF CUPS reversed

LOVERS

hm...this is going to be difficult. These cards obviously represent you as a woman and your connection to someone through the third card. But how to answer to your question. If each card represents one level of the house I would say - a ground floor. If there are stairs there look around them.

Someone with stronger intuition/psychic powers could better answer to this question but there is no one else...

pffft....p a leze....

She hid the ring because she didn't want butthead to find it.  He knows all the hiding places.  She hid it in a place she knew he would never find it.  A place she would never find it...and now she can't find it...so...

What Lady needs to do is what @Desertrat56 advised her to do...sit down with a glass of tea and relax....and...what I told her to do ...think!   Think of all the hiding places in that big old house.  Think of knew hiding places where doofus would never look...this will put the subconscious to work retrieving the missing file.  When her subconscious sends the missing file to her conscious mind...bam....that's where she says:  Oh wow...followed by snickered laughter and the tea gets replaced with a glass of Chardonnay!

1 hour ago, joc said:

yeah, yeah....you people never will learn...

Always, A L W A Y S,  look in the freezer first!

If you don't find it there...

....think Lady...think...

...where would you put something that you didn't want your ex-husband to find...he knows all  your hiding places....r i g h t ?...so?   

Where would you put something...you'd put it in a place you KNEW he wouldn't look...go there now! think

So in the vacuum cleaner or behind the 'hygiene products'.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, joc said:

pffft....p a leze....

She hid the ring because she didn't want butthead to find it.  He knows all the hiding places.  She hid it in a place she knew he would never find it.  A place she would never find it...and now she can't find it...so...

What Lady needs to do is what @Desertrat56 advised her to do...sit down with a glass of tea and relax....and...what I told her to do ...think!   Think of all the hiding places in that big old house.  Think of knew hiding places where doofus would never look...this will put the subconscious to work retrieving the missing file.  When her subconscious sends the missing file to her conscious mind...bam....that's where she says:  Oh wow...followed by snickered laughter and the tea gets replaced with a glass of Chardonnay!

What does this italicized expression mean? And did you write all of this based on my reading or you just imagined it?

I remember of that tv series Mentalist where Patrick Jane uses similar technique but unfortunately we don't have him right here.:P

1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

What does this italicized expression mean? And did you write all of this based on my reading or you just imagined it?

I remember of that tv series Mentalist where Patrick Jane uses similar technique but unfortunately we don't have him right here.:P

pffft....p a leze....

It is the sound of air coming out between my lips and then the word please....you couldn't figure that out with your cards?? :D

I am really...really, really good...at finding lost things...especially things I put in a special place and then forgetting where that special place is.  

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2019 at 11:17 AM, Chesterlady said:

Just wondering if you ever found your ring?

If not the Saint Anthoy prayer for lost things may be of help.

Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony please come down, something is lost and must be found........

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Hello thank you for asking about my ring. I haven't found it yet but I'm remaining hopeful it will turn up. Thank you for all the help and support x 

4 hours ago, Chesterlady said:

Hello thank you for asking about my ring. I haven't found it yet but I'm remaining hopeful it will turn up. Thank you for all the help and support x 

My guess that its behind something or in something. Hope you find it soon!