Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of alleged Bigfoot released by group

UM-Bot

I guess things get boring and slow especially at 2am for those bigfoot hunters who never seem to ever actually find bf, i bet they find the hell out of the bean dip in the fridge.

i actually feel badly for them that this is all they have.

rather than dismiss it as pareidolia i might just entertain the idea that is a staged hoax picture, but im clean on this i checked, my monkey suit is still in the basement

20191006_152100-800x683.jpg.041086dc8ce2495cfc75cdf2df709cd5.jpg

• Haha 4

It could be anything and it could be nothing... why people are using this kind of photo beside making themselves fools.

• Like 1

*exasperated sigh*

Yeah, I think it's safe to say you guys weren't in any real danger..

I just hope they never get brave enough to leave the boat, they won't be able to see the wood for the bigfoots..

• Like 1

I've seen this before and it is of course painfully weak. The verbal evidence in the article is better than the photo.

Papameter:  50% Weak Photo of a Bigfoot    50% Hoax or Misidentification

Edited by papageorge1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Why is this photo in monochrome instead of colour , people used to take "black & white " photo's about 60 years ago , its a complete wind up, if they expect people to believe this crap, in fact I don't know if you can still buy non colour film anymore , when you can use a digital mobile (cell) phone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

If you want to draw bigfoot to you all you have to do is smear the lens of your camera with Vaseline.  Works every time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Its really hard to tell when its so grainy. Is there any video material related to it?

Edited by Ultimatium
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

Why is this photo in monochrome instead of colour , people used to take "black & white " photo's about 60 years ago , its a complete wind up, if they expect people to believe this crap, in fact I don't know if you can still buy non colour film anymore , when you can use a digital mobile (cell) phone. 

It looks like it was taken by a ****ty gen. 1 or 2 night vision scope.

@Iilaa'mpuul'xem and I call them the "humming headache". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can see the shape that is in question easily but who knows what it is. Could it be BF?, a guy in a suit? or a tree stump?

If these guys had the image in sight for 5 minutes why not row close to shore, if possible get out and investigate? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bigfoot Investigation group... my ass.

What the hell were they doing on a boat. Allegedly Bigfoot are land animals, because all other stories happen on land regarding bigfoot.

Don't this group have night vision cameras, if not what kinda group are they.

And none even went closer to this so called bigfoot, since they said they feel not afraid.

Pack up B.I.G cause your work sucks

• Thanks 1

It looks like its part of a tree stump because it blends in with the rest of the surroundings.

33 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

What the hell were they doing on a boat. Allegedly Bigfoot are land animals, because all other stories happen on land regarding bigfoot.

They got a lead by the lesser known Jersey criptid, Glenn the big flipper. He’s an aquatic Bigfoot but has flippers instead of feet for swimming.

Edited by newbloodmoon

1 hour ago, newbloodmoon said:

They got a lead by the lesser known Jersey criptid, Glenn the big flipper. He’s an aquatic Bigfoot but has flippers instead of feet for swimming.

Sounds a bit fishy to me..

Sorry

1 hour ago, MissJatti said:

Don't this group have night vision cameras, if not what kinda group are they.

And none even went closer to this so called bigfoot, since they said they feel not afraid.

Pack up B.I.G cause your work sucks

Well it worked didn't it? Bigfoot wasn't expecting an approach from the water.  He stood there in shock for a whole 5 minutes while they took their photos

According to the article they were using night vision cameras

Whether that's true or they just applied a B&W filter on their iPhone I'm not sure..

16 hours ago, tortugabob said:

If you want to draw bigfoot to you all you have to do is smear the lens of your camera with Vaseline.  Works every time.

That's what I'm doing wrong! I always smear the PHOTOS with vaseline!

• Haha 3

Who the hell uses black and white? Horrible. And great job getting footprints, gang. Real smart BF hunters there. [cough]

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

That's what I'm doing wrong! I always smear the PHOTOS with vaseline!

bigfoot photos? you get Vaseline on them,  hum...really?