Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of alleged Bigfoot released by group

UM-Bot

23 hours ago, HSlim said:

Did they take the picture with a camera from 1897?

Probably one of those Daguerreotypes, 35mm. 

• Like 1

Step 1. Find a short snag on the edge of the woods.

Step 2. Take pics from several angles till you get one that could mistaken for bigfoot. NOTE: This may take several hundred photos.

Step 3. Post pic online.

(IMPORTANT - Be sure all other pics are deleted and not EVER posted online.)

Step 4. Be sure to label location as somewhere several states away, so no one can find the exact location and show it is a stump/snag.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Step 1. Find a short snag on the edge of the woods.

Step 2. Take pics from several angles till you get one that could mistaken for bigfoot. NOTE: This may take several hundred photos.

Step 3. Post pic online.

(IMPORTANT - Be sure all other pics are deleted and not EVER posted online.)

Step 4. Be sure to label location as somewhere several states away, so no one can find the exact location and show it is a stump/snag.

How to fake a Bigfoot photo 101.

• Like 1

Why does anyone need footage?  These things have been seen close up and personal bey thousands of people for hundreds of years?

They leave behind footprints, artifacts in the woods, have scared off early colonists........

Phot evidence not required I would suggest.

• Like 1

Why does anyone need footage?  These things have been seen close up and personal by thousands of people for hundreds of years?

They leave behind footprints, artifacts in the woods, have scared off early colonists........

Photo evidence not required I would suggest.

Just now, Vaz said:

Why does anyone need footage?  These things have been seen close up and personal by thousands of people for hundreds of years?

Photo evidence not required I would suggest.

Freeman's footage.  I would recommend forwarding to 5:25 in the video.  Also you can hear his own account of the incident:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Vaz said:

Why does anyone need footage?  These things have been seen close up and personal bey thousands of people for hundreds of years?

Phot evidence not required I would suggest.

Eyewitness testamony in a case like this isn't just weak its of no merit, eyewitnesses are unreliable accounts are just stories not proof not even evidence.

Lots of things have scared lots of people and it doesnt make it real or in this case bigfoot.

Yes we have footprints no we do not have a foot that made them, so very weak evidence there.

Big nope, no other artifacts of any kind have ever been found and proven to be bigfoot, know of an example where im wrong post it up.

Photos and videos are just basically worthless all we get is grainy out of focus blobsquatches, nothing of any scientific value. Freedman video great example of zip, I believe that video to be a hoax.

The only way to 100% prove bigfoot isn't a myth and delusion is a specimen, alive hopefully, or a body part , something that can be tested in a lab.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

Eyewitness testamony in a case like this isn't just weak its of no merit, eyewitnesses are unreliable accounts are just stories not proof not even evidence.

Lots of things have scared lots of people and it doesnt make it real or in this case bigfoot.

Yes we have footprints no we do not have a foot that made them, so very weak evidence there.

Big nope, no other artifacts of any kind have ever been found and proven to be bigfoot, know of an example where im wrong post it up.

Photos and videos are just basically worthless all we get is grainy out of focus blobsquatches, nothing of any scientific value. Freedman video great example of zip, I believe that video to be a hoax.

The only way to 100% prove bigfoot isn't a myth and delusion is a specimen, alive hopefully, or a body part , something that can be tested in a lab.

Too many witnesses over too long a time period for it to be anything else.  Too much evidence in the way of footprints, videos, sounds, and close up sightings.

You need to do some urgent research into this phenomena.  :-)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Too many witnesses over too long a time period for it to be anything else.  Too much evidence in the way of footprints, videos, sounds, and close up sightings.

Ok buddy, you do you!

If you look hard enough you can find hundreds of witnesses or believers to just about anything, even if you just made up the story and put it on the internet.. people love to be a part of the story

I for one would love to see some bulletproof grade A bigfoot evidence, not just a photo of a blob or an out of context imprint in the dirt..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Vaz said:

after over 40 years of research on the subject i am waiting for blind believers like yourself to stop blustering, hand waving and come up with a bit of real evidence, not stories. not excuses,  I'll keep waiting.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chewie1990 said:

Ok buddy, you do you!

If you look hard enough you can find hundreds of witnesses or believers to just about anything, even if you just made up the story and put it on the internet.. people love to be a part of the story

I for one would love to see some bulletproof grade A bigfoot evidence, not just a photo of a blob or an out of context imprint in the dirt..

So if a bunch of people look into the night sky and see "the moon", are they all wrong?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So if a bunch of people look into the night sky and see "the moon", are they all wrong?

I am not at all surprised to see you deliberately misinterpret what I'm saying to start a fight on the internet

Let's not ruin another perfectly valid (if past its prime) thread by going wildly off topic, ok?

• Thanks 1

I think these Bigfoot hunters are onto something.  If you look at the image upside down...

Bigfoot.jpg.c3f6321d581cb5fd153c9b87ad87fb9f.jpg you can clearly see a person running, two hands and a winged helmet.

With some clever image-enhancement software...

1377620390_NotBigfoot.jpg.8bf99b9732d0f67f975e60b83dfbc696.jpg it's Wolverine!  

Elvis is also there, hiding in the shrubbery, but I've run out of bytes so can't attach the proof of that.  (But I can assure you he's looking well and has lost weight.)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Good one, at any moment at the right time of day a person can say show me the moon and I can point at it,

However,

Never has a person said show me bigfoot and a believer said sure and pointed at it, blurry crap pictures do not count, stories do not count.

even for you that moon comparison was really lame,

I was kinda proud of that one. Mass sighting, a million people see the moon. Was there a moon or were all the people crazy, misidentifying?

Let's move on. A million people in Los Angeles witnessed under bright light, the US Army fire 1,400 rounds of anti-aircraft shells (12 lbs each) and send two squadrons of airplanes that fired machine guns at a UFO.

Right? I mean a million people can't be wrong, right?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Right? I mean a million people can't be wrong, right?

Wrong. Whether something is true or untrue has no correlation to the number of believers.

IF there were genuinely a million witnesses to an incident (staying vague to avoid going too far off topic)  and that number wasn't just plucked out of the air then that's more credible than say, 3 witnesses. But those people could still be wrong.

There are something like 327 million people in the USA and 1 in 10 apparently believe in the moon landing hoax. So either 33 million people are wrong or 294 million are wrong.

We also have photographs of the moon, have studied it from afar, we've been there, taken samples from it, its existence can be proven beyond the fact we can see it (or think maybe we can, if we squint real hard).

That's the difference between evidence and belief.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Chewie1990 said:

Wrong. Whether something is true or untrue has no correlation to the number of believers.

IF there were genuinely a million witnesses to an incident (staying vague to avoid going too far off topic)  and that number wasn't just plucked out of the air then that's more credible than say, 3 witnesses. But those people could still be wrong.

There were. The city of LA had 4 million population then, and the estimate that one million came out of their houses when the air raid sirens started blaring and the lights turned off. 

44 minutes ago, Chewie1990 said:

There are something like 327 million people in the USA and 1 in 10 apparently believe in the moon landing hoax. So either 33 million people are wrong or 294 million are wrong.

We also have photographs of the moon, have studied it from afar, we've been there, taken samples from it, its existence can be proven beyond the fact we can see it (or think maybe we can, if we squint real hard).

That's the difference between evidence and belief.

Then if that's the case, Chewie, when an eyewitness claims to have seen a bigfoot or disk shaped UFO, you have to have a better litmus test for their believability than arbitrarily designating it by one's "feelings"? 

Ya. I think so.

48 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

There were. The city of LA had 4 million population then, and the estimate that one million came out of their houses when the air raid sirens started blaring and the lights turned off. 

That would be a much powerful statement without that pesky word "estimate" in there.. Even so, I have no doubt the air raid sirens would draw peoples attention but that says nothing about how many actually saw a UFO.

But most importantly this thread is not about the battle of Los Angeles - if you want to discuss that perhaps you could start a thread about it?

48 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Then if that's the case, Chewie, when an eyewitness claims to have seen a bigfoot or disk shaped UFO, you have to have a better litmus test for their believability than arbitrarily designating it by one's "feelings"? 

Ya. I think so.

Yeah I am not really sure exactly what you mean or how this somehow proves me wrong but I have better things to do than argue semantics..

Anyway, @Tom1200 made a convincing argument that the photo shows Wolverine and Elvis so I'm going with that. Nothing to see here folks. Case closed..