Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US betrays Kurdish Allies

Setton

12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

When his Tax return is made public like every other President has done I will understand your point. That tax return is where his real problems are hiding, and sooner or later it going to come out. Hopefully sooner than later.

Because, like every other attempt to take him down, THIS ONE will DEFINITELY work, eh?  In case you hadn't noticed, only Democrats care about how he ran his businesses prior to running for president and the only reason THEY care is they can use any negative aspect, no matter how insignificant to bolster their failed arguments to remove him.  That they cannot grasp what they look like while thrashing about hysterically is kind of sad but by all means, keep the fight alive.  It's just making his base larger all the while.  If you need evidence of that, just look at the success of his campaign fundraising success.  

7 hours ago, joc said:

Your whole statement is a bold faced lie.  Trump is not a liar.  What did he lie about? 

Tax returns. 

10 minutes ago, Setton said:

Tax returns. 

Have you never heard a politician changing their stance is called "evolving"?  ;)   Dems and Rep's regularly do that.  Trump evolved on you guys and, like everything else you don't get your way on, you pitch a tantrum.  Go get your pacifier and take a nap.  Someone is grumpy and tired :w00t:

8 minutes ago, and then said:

Have you never heard a politician changing their stance is called "evolving"?  ;)   Dems and Rep's regularly do that.  Trump evolved on you guys and, like everything else you don't get your way on, you pitch a tantrum.

It's called lying and you know it. You're just fine with it because he might get you the second illegal war you want. 

Someone is grumpy and tired :w00t:

Is it your president? Do we have to look forward to another tweeted betrayal in the morning? 

Just trying to plan my day. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joc said:

Your whole statement is a bold faced lie.  Trump is not a liar.  What did he lie about?  Can you name one thing without quoting The Global Leftist Media?  

I told you to stop watching CNN.

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I told you to stop watching CNN.

Man!  I don't even have the ability to watch CNN...I haven't watched CNN since the Gulf War.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I understand your point joc, the territories they controlled were lost.   But all ISIS fighters were not taken, killed, or accounted for.   They may be dispersed, but they still have finances, a communication network, active recruitment,  and hate.  I don't think they will just sit around drinking Turkish coffee and talk about how much they hate the West.  I think they will still get up to some dangerous mischief.

They will never have the power they once had and if they raise their ugly little heads again...we will cut them off...so to speak!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

When his Tax return is made public like every other President has done I will understand your point. That tax return is where his real problems are hiding, and sooner or later it going to come out. Hopefully sooner than later.

What is it that you are hoping to find in his tax returns Lender?  What did the Global Leftist Media tell you to expect to find?  What? 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:48 PM, Manwon Lender said:

I am certain that my statement above is correct, because I was one them.

Thank you for your service!  

Now I know why you hate Trump...because he dissed  your hero... Georgy Peorgy Puddin' and Pie...then Georgy made Sadaam pay....laid down the Bush Doctrine....but never made the Iranians cry....why oh why, I wonder why....

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Setton said:

No, they aren't. We've had this conversation too many times to be worth repeating. 

Yes, and you where wrong on those occasions as well :) 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, joc said:

What is it that you are hoping to find in his tax returns Lender?  What did the Global Leftist Media tell you to expect to find?  What? 

What I expect has nothing to do with it, the question is why is he trying so hard to hide them. 

22 hours ago, joc said:

Thank you for your service!  

Now I know why you hate Trump...because he dissed  your hero... Georgy Peorgy Puddin' and Pie...then Georgy made Sadaam pay....laid down the Bush Doctrine....but never made the Iranians cry....why oh why, I wonder why....

I don't hate President Trump, and I never have. But please don't sarcastically bring my service into the conversation because your comments are not genuine. Your previous posts on this forum show how you feel about our Nations soldiers, 

Thanks

Edited by Manwon Lender

19 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't hate President Trump, and I never have. But please don't sarcastically bring my service into the conversation because your comments are not genuine. Your previous posts on this forum show how you feel about our Nations soldiers, 

Thanks

I was  being quiet sincere in thanking you for your service!  But...I was sarcastic about Bush and I don't apologize for that.  

If you think I have anything but deep appreciation, respect and love for all of our men and women in uniform, past, present and future...then you are mistaken.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

What I expect has nothing to do with it, the question is why is he trying so hard to hide them. 

That is not the question Manwon...the question is:  Why are the democrats trying so hard to see them?  Obviously they want to cherry pick things the IRS doesn't and say, See...we need to question you about this or that!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

I was  being quiet sincere in thanking you for your service!  But...I was sarcastic about Bush and I don't apologize for that.  

If you think I have anything but deep appreciation, respect and love for all of our men and women in uniform, past, present and future...then you are mistaken.

Well then I suppose that I was mistaken, thank you for making your point clear.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, joc said:

That is not the question Manwon...the question is:  Why are the democrats trying so hard to see them?  Obviously they want to cherry pick things the IRS doesn't and say, See...we need to question you about this or that!  

The point of his Tax returns that may be interesting is his business dealings with Russia. Now President Trump has openly stated he didn't have any before or up to his election. If he did have dealings with them it is important to know what they were. Releasing  his returns can only give him more credibility if there is nothing to hide and show how wrong the Democrats have been.

However, he is doing everything in his power to keep them secret, no other President has done this. President Trump is keeping this conspiracy theory alive, why not just release them if there is nothing to hide and end all the speculation.

Edited by Manwon Lender

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The point of his Tax returns that may be interesting is his business dealings with Russia. Now President Trump has openly stated he didn't have any before or up to his election. If he did have dealings with them it is important to know what they were. Releasing  his returns can only give him more credibility if there is nothing to hide and show how wrong the Democrats have been.

However, he is doing everything in his power to keep them secret, no other President has done this. President Trump is keeping this conspiracy theory alive, why not just release them if there is nothing to hide and end all the speculation.

Do you not understand that the Russian Conspiracy was a complete made up hoax?  If you don't get that there is absolutely no truth to that then you are ignorant of the real story.  Please tell me that you know that the whole thing was a fraud.  Provably so.  You do know that right?  I'm doubting that you do...because you are wanting to know what dealings Trump had with Russia.  There was no Russian Collusion of any kind...it was made up out of whole cloth by Comey, and co-conspirators.  Seriously, if you don't know that...why don't you?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

Do you not understand that the Russian Conspiracy was a complete made up hoax?  If you don't get that there is absolutely no truth to that then you are ignorant of the real story.  Please tell me that you know that the whole thing was a fraud.  Provably so.  You do know that right?  I'm doubting that you do...because you are wanting to know what dealings Trump had with Russia.  There was no Russian Collusion of any kind...it was made up out of whole cloth by Comey, and co-conspirators.  Seriously, if you don't know that...why don't you?

First of all I may not be the smartest person on this forum. But I also am not ignorant, whether it's Russia or something else he is hiding his tax returns for some reason. Like I said before he could easily stop all the speculation by releasing his returns. The only reason he isn't doing so is because there something there he's afraid to make public. There no other reason to hide them, but I suspect sooner or later they will be leaked, his ability to stop leaks is pretty poor.

4 hours ago, joc said:

No in your opinion that is not the question. However, if he has nothing to hide why not release them and show how foolish people are. There is something in those tax returns that will cause him some more of his famous explanations. Like I said in a previous post sooner or later they will be leaked, because leaks are something he hasn't been able to control. 

Peace Out Jocy

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

First of all I may not be the smartest person on this forum. But I also am not ignorant, whether it's Russia or something else he is hiding his tax returns for some reason. Like I said before he could easily stop all the speculation by releasing his returns. The only reason he isn't doing so is because there something there he's afraid to make public. There no other reason to hide them, but I suspect sooner or later they will be leaked, his ability to stop leaks is pretty poor.

Well if you are up to speed on what went on with the Mueller Investigation and all of that...you wouldn't be focusing on tax returns.  I don't think you are though...so I will help you:

1.  The original story of Trump hiring prostitutes to urinate on Obama's bed in Moscow was fabricated out of whole cloth.

2.   That story was paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign.

3.   Comey...ex director of the FBI...fraudulently signed off on the story as being true and presented it to the FISA Court.

4.   The FISA Court allowed the FBI to spy on Trump and associates

But you knew all that right?

And you also know that there is absolutely zero requirement by law for a President to release their tax returns? 

And you also know that a President must be born in the United States and Obama never produced a birth certificate until Trump goaded him into it?

And you know that Trump dissed McCain...and dissed George W Bush and dissed his little brother and that is why the Bushes hate him right?

And you also know that because Trump threatened to drain the swamp...the swamp is out to get him?

And you should know that Trump is an honorable and honest man and that the smear job by the Dems and The Press is fake.

And you are aware that the Big Man at CNN was caught on tape saying that CNN was going to go all out on destroying Trump...right?

Edited by joc

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

A reasonable point, @Manwon Lender, but with one slight problem. If it is just about the election, then why do the Democrats want Trumps tax returns going back 5 years BEFORE 2016 ? 

As for "why doesn't he release them", well... have you considered that he might be trying to "Mueller" the Democrats ? To bait them into making his tax returns a major issue ? To make the Democrats publically slather for them. This is IT.. the Tax Returns will FINALLY be the bullet that gets Trump. WE'VE GOT HIM NOW. 

And then they are released, and contain NOTHING. And nobody will ever believe the Democrats ever again :P

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, joc said:

Well if you are up to speed on what went on with the Mueller Investigation and all of that...you wouldn't be focusing on tax returns.  I don't think you are though...so I will help you:

1.  The original story of Trump hiring prostitutes to urinate on Obama's bed in Moscow was fabricated out of whole cloth.

2.   That story was paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign.

3.   Comey...ex director of the FBI...fraudulently signed off on the story as being true and presented it to the FISA Court.

4.   The FISA Court allowed the FBI to spy on Trump and associates

But you knew all that right?

I am up to speed on the Mueller investigation, but why do you keep deflecting to it when his Tax returns are mentioned. Mr. Mueller and his team never saw President Trumps Tax returns. So no matter what was found during the investigation his Tax returns could have new information that hasn't been discovered. 

President Trump has openly stated he had no business deals in Russia prior to his election, if this is true then his Tax returns would prove it. So please don't reference the Mueller investigation every time President Trumps Tax returns are mentioned, they are a separate issue. 

But you knew that right? or maybe I need to break it down in smaller pieces for you.;)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am up to speed on the Mueller investigation, but why do you keep deflecting to it when his Tax returns are mentioned. Mr. Mueller and his team never saw President Trumps Tax returns. So no matter what was found during the investigation his Tax returns could have new information that hasn't been discovered. 

President Trump has opened stated he had no business deals in Russia prior to his election, if this is true then his Tax returns would prove it. So please don't reference the Mueller investigation every time President Trumps Tax returns are mentioned, they are a separate issue. 

But you knew that right? or maybe I need to break it down in smaller pieces for you.;)

I thought Trump claimed that he had no Russian business deals AFTER he declared his intention to stand ? 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

A reasonable point, @Manwon Lender, but with one slight problem. If it is just about the election, then why do the Democrats want Trumps tax returns going back 5 years BEFORE 2016 ? 

As for "why doesn't he release them", well... have you considered that he might be trying to "Mueller" the Democrats ? To bait them into making his tax returns a major issue ? To make the Democrats publically slather for them. This is IT.. the Tax Returns will FINALLY be the bullet that gets Trump. WE'VE GOT HIM NOW. 

And then they are released, and contain NOTHING. And nobody will ever believe the Democrats ever again :P

There is also the possibility that daming information may come light, I had to bring that up because you neglected to do so in your post. Like I have said in previous posts releasing them is the best way to stop all the speculation, not doing so only ads fuel to the fire.

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I thought Trump claimed that he had no Russian business deals AFTER he declared his intention to stand ? 

I am unclear what you mean by his intention to stand.

Oh and by the way, do you have a Big S on your shirt?