Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US betrays Kurdish Allies

Setton

On 10/25/2019 at 1:53 PM, and then said:

Let's think about that a moment, shall we?  He's a billionaire businessman in NYC.  There isn't a single member of THAT club that wouldn't have examples of shady dealings and cut corners that could be used by enemies to create a huge scandal that had nothing to do with his election or his choices in policies.  Rational, unbiased people understand this. 

So Trump has made a living as a shady dealer among an elite class of shady dealers and somehow you think he will leave all of that behind and be a straight arrow in politics?  We grouse about corruption in government and you hand them the reins of power.

I get it a lot of conservative wishes were answered, OK fine.  And he wasn't Hillary some points for that.  Now from all I can tell even though I disagree with him on a lot of matters, Mike Pence is an honest conservative and maybe we disagree on some matters of faith, but I don't doubt he is a Christian.  Art least he is a sincere  and honest guy from all appearances.  Let the crook be impeached and let an honest man finish out his term.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2019 at 8:24 PM, Manwon Lender said:

his only shows a pattern of possible illegal behavior, which continues to go on as we speak.

So, you make the statement that illegal behavior is POSSIBLE, then condemn him to the judgment that said possibility is a fact and that it continues.  You just outed yourself as a hack.  Hope that hate keeps you warm.  Irrational, self-renewing hatred for a man you never met nor ever will is a potential sign of mental illness and a sure sign of a stunted worldview.

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez

She is about as political as it gets.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez got her start when her brother nominated her for the group Brand New Congress, which is a political action committee that was looking to recruit people to run as progressive candidates.

Brand New Congress was created by former Bernie Sanders staffers and they handle all of the staffing and fundraising decisions for the candidates they pick to run, including AOC's campaign.

Essentially AOC was picked to be a puppet for a committee of progressives that run and handle her entire campaign as long as she does what they want her to do.  She is literally as beholden as it gets.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2019 at 4:30 AM, joc said:

Manwon...Trump is a Billionaire...he doesn't need anything from anybody.

He needs constant adulation and worship from his rallys to feed his monster ego.  He needs that more than money.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2019 at 4:38 AM, joc said:

The Democrats all loved Trump as did all the Republicans...because he gave lots of money to both of them.  But all of that changed when Trump took an issue that was smoldering on the back burner and made it his own personal vendetta...and that was Obama's Birth Certificate.

The reason Obama was forced to produce a birth certificate is because of Trump...and they have hated him for that ever since.  What could they do though except try to destroy him through his tax returns?  

Well now, Obama had a birth certificate didn't he.  Lets just see if Trump has honest tax returns. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

So, you make the statement that illegal behavior is POSSIBLE, then condemn him to the judgment that said possibility is a fact and that it continues.  You just outed yourself as a hack.  Hope that hate keeps you warm.  Irrational, self-renewing hatred for a man you never met nor ever will is a potential sign of mental illness and a sure sign of a stunted worldview.

Well thank you for your interpretation of my comments, but I don't hate President Trump. I have only expressed my opinion, unlike you I don't attack people for their opinions. I beleive that the constitution gives me the right to speak openly, you know that thing that you always allude to. There are many questions that go unanswered, but you have come to the conclusion I hate him, show me a post where I said that. 

Than you call me a hack because I don't make comments that fit your view. I thought you were more than, but I suppose I am mistaken.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

However, I still haven't seen anyone justify them wanting his records for 5 years prior to that ? 

I think the SDNY  prosecutors think he has been a crook a lot longer than he has been a politician.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

She is about as political as it gets.

I should never just pop off to be a smarta** I guess.  I always get caught, I thought the response would be more vitriolic and less measured.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, I'd be happy that he be forced to reveal his tax returns for the period commencing June 16th 2015 (when he announced his candidacy) up to the present day. 

However, I still haven't seen anyone justify them wanting his records for 5 years prior to that ? 

Anyone who isn't obsessed with hatred for him can easily see the logic but the disgusting hacks who have no shame at all for trying to destroy someone whose political opinions simply differ, will never admit their stance is based on hatred.  They deserve everything that will come to them next year.  I look forward to their moaning and b****ing as they break down like spoiled children.  The hell with them and the horse they rode in on.  If they have the guts to push their stance to the point of violence then they'll REALLY receive their just desserts.  Considering the rank cowardice they seem capable of... they'll never stand to that point.  They're gutless, plain and simple...

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, and then said:

Anyone who isn't obsessed with hatred for him can easily see the logic but the disgusting hacks who have no shame at all for trying to destroy someone whose political opinions simply differ, will never admit their stance is based on hatred.  They deserve everything that will come to them next year.  I look forward to their moaning and b****ing as they break down like spoiled children.  The hell with them and the horse they rode in on.  If they have the guts to push their stance to the point of violence then they'll REALLY receive their just desserts.  Considering the rank cowardice they seem capable of... they'll never stand to that point.  They're gutless, plain and simple...

You must be having a bad day, your normally not hateful. I think you should go back to the old you, your comments had much more value. All of this because people on this forum have a different opinion than yours. If I were you I would relax and take a deep breath.

You are well respected on this forum, don't destroy it over a difference in political beliefs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, I'd be happy that he be forced to reveal his tax returns for the period commencing June 16th 2015 (when he announced his candidacy) up to the present day. 

I think the justification for 5 years of returns is to signify that he had no business dealings with Russia. President Trump made the statement that he never had any business dealings with Russia. Like I said the easiest way to put this all to bed is by releasing his Tax returns. Maybe I am wrong, and if so I can admit it.

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Well now, Obama had a birth certificate didn't he.  Lets just see if Trump has honest tax returns. 

pffft it's fake and everyone knows it...I guess, except you

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

He needs constant adulation and worship from his rallys to feed his monster ego.  He needs that more than money.

You got that one backwards Tatty...WE need him...he doesn't need us.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

pffft it's fake and everyone knows it...I guess, except you

I guess you are right.  You know we might be living in parallel universes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

Get serious.  Take a look.  He always need to be the center of attention, the greatest, the smartest, the best that ever was.  He can't live without the applause.  We don't need him.  Mike Pence will do just fine.  He may not be as exciting, but he is steady.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, joc said:

While I know you are definitely a follower of President Trump, he does need adoration, in fact he eats it up. Why denie it he is just like everybody in that respect.:yes:

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I think the SDNY  prosecutors think he has been a crook a lot longer than he has been a politician.

Yes, but they're investigation impeachment, which can only relate to issues during the Presidency. Not 5-6 years prior to it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think the justification for 5 years of returns is to signify that he had no business dealings with Russia. President Trump made the statement that he never had any business dealings with Russia. Like I said the easiest way to put this all to bed is by releasing his Tax returns. Maybe I am wrong, and if so I can admit it.

I don't think that is correct, @Manwon Lender. Donald Trump stated that he had no business dealings with Russia after he had announced his intentions to run for President . So once more, the "5 years" seems irrelevant to the impeachment investigation. 

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I don't think that is correct, @Manwon Lender. Donald Trump stated that he had no business dealings with Russia after he had announced his intentions to run for President . So once more, the "5 years" seems irrelevant to the impeachment investigation. 

You are correct in what you said above I was wrong. But the concept of Trump Tower Moscow, started back in 2013. Cohen his lawyer admitted he lied and their were discussions still going on about it in 2016. In fact they talked about giving Putin the Penthouse as a gift.

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Get serious.  Take a look.  He always need to be the center of attention, the greatest, the smartest, the best that ever was.  He can't live without the applause.  We don't need him.  Mike Pence will do just fine.  He may not be as exciting, but he is steady.

Your opinion and speculation.  Did it ever occur to you that he might just actually be the greatest, the smartest, the best that ever was?  He did not run for President because he needed applause...he ran for President because he cares deeply about our country and truly believed no one but him could fix it.  He actually is pretty great Tat.  He doesn't do things for applause...he gets applause because he DOES things!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You are correct in what you said above I was wrong. But the concept of Trump Tower Moscow, started back in 2013. Cohen his lawyer admitted he lied and their were discussions still going on about it in 2016. In fact they talked about giving Putin the Penthouse as a gift.

Fair point about 2016 and Trump Towers. But that still doesn't explain why they need tax records going back to 2011 ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Fair point about 2016 and Trump Towers. But that still doesn't explain why they need tax records going back to 2011 ? 

For me back to 2013 would work, as for the denocrates I don't know. But since it has been proven that honesty was not the policy it may be important to dig a little deeper. Maybe the Democrates know something we don't, that has never come to light. However, for me I think President Trumps Tax returns could certain shine a light on some shady deals he wants to keep hidden. 

Only time will tell at this point, that's all I want to say for now.

Take Care

On 10/26/2019 at 12:38 PM, joc said:

The reason Obama was forced to produce a birth certificate is because of Trump.

Yes, yes and he also personally parachuted into Syria and killed Baghdadi with a headbutt :rolleyes:

Any other ludicrous claims for the great tangerine today? 

18 minutes ago, Setton said:

Yes, yes and he also personally parachuted into Syria and killed Baghdadi with a headbutt :rolleyes:

Any other ludicrous claims for the great tangerine today? 

Not true about the parachuting. He flew to Brindisi airport in Italy, and then just walked across the Mediterranean Sea to get to Syria ! 

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes, but they're investigation impeachment, which can only relate to issues during the Presidency. Not 5-6 years prior to it. 

SDNY is not investigating impeachment, they are investigating possible tax irregularities and other fraud allegations related to Trump Enterprises with Donald Trump and family as businessmen, not Donald Trump the President.  As you might have noticed, Trump charity has been dissolved in an agreement with NY AG.  From testimony and evidence, it appears Donald Trump was channeling money from his charity into his campaign.  There are still ongoing investigations. His sons may also be implicated in these investigations.