Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump gives dictator green light

Unusual Tournament

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

He is right. The USA can't be the worlds policeman. 

Yes indeed, but even the police protect their assets.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

All I have to go on is the full page of google links to the subject which invariably states he went against the advice of the pentagon

Haha...so, once again, you swallow all of the pundit assertions that Trump is entirely alone and hated by the military.  It should be common sense that can't be the case...but common sense isn't really all that common, now is it?

Man...after you google, you really need to gargle.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, odas said:

Seeing things a bit differently now? Thank you.

Oversword stays true to his own views.  He does get accused of being on a fence by people who can't see over it,   I don't always agree with him, I tend to be more liberal but he has been pretty consistent.

Interesting for me, I like the idea of removing ourselves from never ending conflict. I kind of like the idea of the world putting the brakes on some of China's more egregious trade policies. The ideas that Trump was supporting might have started out as reasonable, he just bungled them in a ham-handed fashion. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Oversword stays true to his own views.  He does get accused of being on a fence by people who can't see over it,   I don't always agree with him, I tend to be more liberal but he has been pretty consistent.

Seconded , a political hack he is not 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Interesting for me, I like the idea of removing ourselves from never ending conflict. I kind of like the idea of the world putting the brakes on some of China's more egregious trade policies. The ideas that Trump was supporting might have started out as reasonable, he just bungled them in a ham-handed fashion. 

Yes.  I agree with him pulling our military all the way out of Syria.  I absolutely do not support him giving Turkey his blessing on anything except staying on their own side of the border.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Gonna be a tough sell to get them to help us fight ISIS again  that's for sure.

Why would we do this when Turkey has not been a very reliable ally lately?

Someone must be making money off it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Do we have an extradition agreement with Turkey? :whistle:

40 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I know about Ovi. No big issues there.

Removing? Then my prediction from few years ago will come true. Putin created Isis. Thru the smuggeled isis members within the refugees he is destabilzing europe. Total control in the middle east. Sooner or later he will aim towards USA. He found the right guy to help him. Idiot in charge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, odas said:

Non of them were really fighting Isis as the Kurds did. Now throw them under the bus. What is the word of a westerner good for? Nothing.

Please don't judge us all by the actions of the deranged tangerine and his cultists. 

Some of the west still believes in honour and alliances. I hope our government remembers that. 

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

Can you prove your ridiculous assertion?  No, you can't.

If the JCS didn't support a pullout (despite rhetoric from all corners), it simply wouldn't happen.

The biggest fiction you and the rest of the Left have willingly swallowed is that Trump is somehow alone.  In fact, he's got the most powerful friends in the world.

This would be more clear to you if your head wasn't kept in such a dark place.

:lol:

OverSword = 'the left'?! 

You're completely deranged, hacktorp. 

@OverSword, I have great respect for your intellectual and moral integrity. But you're about as left wing as our own Mrs Thatcher.

That comment has made my night!

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Setton said:

OverSword = 'the left'?! 

You're completely deranged, hacktorp. 

@OverSword, I have great respect for your intellectual and moral integrity. But you're about as left wing as our own Mrs Thatcher.

That comment has made my night!

Mrs. Thatcher, for whom I have a great historical respect as well as Reagan.  The unfortunate thing is you can take every one of our historical heroes and show them to be morally flawed humans in the end.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Mrs. Thatcher, for whom I have a great historical respect as well as Reagan.

You commie, you! 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, odas said:

I know about Ovi. No big issues there.

Removing? Then my prediction from few years ago will come true. Putin created Isis. Thru the smuggeled isis members within the refugees he is destabilzing europe. Total control in the middle east. Sooner or later he will aim towards USA. He found the right guy to help him. Idiot in charge.

I have no words.... just capital letters... (and a smiley thingy)

OMG

WTF

:wacko:

aaaaaanyway boys and girls.... sisters and brothers... :innocent:

I caught a chunk of Trump's speech on the news tonight where he was explaining his decision to
withdraw the US troops from that Northern area of Syria and then he went on to take a massive
swipe at Schiff and Pelosi and the impeachment nonsense...

just has a little look but can't find it at the mo... maybe the Mind Control algorithms don't like it.. :ph34r:

Oh my goodness.... Trump is one tough cookie

seriously 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bee said:

I caught a chunk of Trump's speech on the news tonight where he was explaining his decision to
withdraw the US troops from that Northern area of Syria and then he went on to take a massive

just has a little look but can't find it at the mo... maybe the Mind Control algorithms don't like it.. :ph34r:

seriously 

No, Trump is one selfish, sociopathic cookie. 

Your own post highlights it. Why betray his allies now? To get people talking about his morally reprehensible actions instead of his illegal ones. 

And the sad fact is that, unless we also want to be complicit in ethnic cleansing, we have to talk about it, which means it works. 

As I said, utter scum. As is anyone who supports him after today. 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

As I said, utter scum. As is anyone who supports him after today. 

:rolleyes:

please get off your high horse...

I get it.... this is yet another major propaganda drive against Trump...

that you are enthusiastically embracing as usual...

• Haha 3

Honourless Trump is the only one that can destroy Trump. Another classic example of Trumps complete disregard for alliances.

Unilateral Trump and his refusal to consult with his own party is gonna play a big part when he needs them I’m betting.

Republicans unload on Trump for Syria shift when he needs them most

At a time when Republicans and Democrats are sharply divided over impeachment, President Donald Trump is uniting Congress — in condemnation of his Syria policies.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/10/07/trump-turkey-syria-invasion-037052

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bee said:

seriously 

You'll find what you're looking for near the end.

Massive Trade Agreement with Japan

FULL VIDEO

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

I have no words.... just capital letters... (and a smiley thingy)

OMG

WTF

:wacko:

Oh yes, it a laughing matter for you. The Kurds, the ones who were in the first ranks against Isis, against russia, against the radicals, the ones who had the most loses, they are not laughing. Soon their kids will die by the hands of russians, turks, radicals. But hey, who cares, right? Trump betrayed them. The only ones who were probably honest towards the fight against radicals. He betrayed them.

Yes, keep on laughing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WASHINGTON—Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell urged President Trump to “exercise American leadership” and keep U.S. troops in northern Syria, joining a chorus of Republican and Democratic lawmakers who warned the president against withdrawing from the area.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trump-move-on-northern-syria-is-met-with-bipartisan-criticism-11570467760

• Like 1