Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump gives dictator green light

Unusual Tournament

Mattis: I earned my spurs on the battlefield. Trump earned his from his doctor. 

Amazing response to the man-child :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Setton said:

Mattis: I earned my spurs on the battlefield. Trump earned his from his doctor. 

Amazing response to the man-child :lol:

Savage.

In related news, Erdogan wasn't too happy about that letter.

Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan reportedly said Friday that President Donald Trump's letter urging Turkey not to launch a military offensive in northern Syria was out of line with diplomatic customs and that necessary action will be taken.

According to the British media outlet The Independent, Erdogan said in a press conference that Trump's letter "was not in line with diplomatic and political courtesy."

"We will not forget this lack of respect. This is not a priority for us. But when the time comes, we would like it to be known that we will take the necessary steps," Erdogan added.

BBC editor Jon Sopel also reported that Erdogan called out Trump's letter and said he wouldn't soon forget the lack of respect shown to his country.

https://www.newsweek.com/turkey-erdogan-lack-respect-trump-letter-1466267

• Like 5

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/15/russian-troops-patrol-between-turkish-and-syrian-forces-on-border

Russian units have begun patrolling territory separating Turkish-backed Syrian rebels from the Syrian army around the flashpoint town of Manbij in north-east Syria, in a clear sign that Moscow has become the de facto power broker in the region after the evacuation of US troops.

Oleg Blokhin, a Russian journalist usually attached to mercenaries in Syria, posted a video on social media on Tuesday from a deserted US military base in the village of al-Saadiya, near Manbij.

“They [the US] were here yesterday, we are here today,” he said. “Now we’ll see how they were living and what they were doing.”

“[Fighting between Turkey and Syria] would simply be unacceptable … And therefore we will not allow it, of course,” Lavrentyev said during a visit to the United Arab Emirates, adding that Turkey and the regime were in direct contact – a major reversal since the early years of Syria’s war, in which Ankara backed calls for the removal of Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad.

Erdoğan spoke to the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, on Tuesday about the need to prevent armed clashes between Turkish and Syrian regime troops. According to the Kremlin, Putin invited the Turkish leader for a working visit to Moscow “in the coming days” and Erdoğan accepted.

My bolding above.

It seems that Putin maybe able to bring peace without costing Russian lives.  And we get to comer home. or wait, send our troops to Saudi Arabia where they are most needed.

Seems like Trump was right though, it was a great day for civilization when he got out of the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1