Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Truman show

Trump gives dictator green light

257 posts in this topic

The Truman show
20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And you come off as a worshiper whose god can do no wrong.  I do not straddle a fence  I call BS where I see it regardless of which side of ideology it comes from.  You side with an ideology every time regardless of whether it's right or wrong.

It’s cultist now supporters of Trump refuse to see his wrongs. It wasn’t that long ago that Trump threatened economic ruin on Turkey if it attacked the Kurds. Fast forward 6 months and trump has changed his flaky mind again.

• Like 3

ian hacktorp
2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Link that the joints chiefs are in agreement? 

Dunford, Rodgers and several other key generals have LONG been known to not just be backing Trump, but may have been instrumental in persuading him to run for president in the first place.

Begging for linkies doesn't show much awareness of the situation at all.

• Like 1

OverSword
3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Dunford, Rodgers and several other key generals have LONG been known to not just be backing Trump, but may have been instrumental in persuading him to run for president in the first place.

Link.  Saying something doesn't make it so.  Just one link Hacktorp.

Here is what I come up with joint chiefs of staff back trump on pull out of syria

Not one article indicating your statement is anything but your imagination.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

ian hacktorp
Just now, OverSword said:

Link

*Sigh*  How about you burn a calorie or two and maybe do some deeper research.  Guarantee you'll find something on the subject.

OverSword
Just now, hacktorp said:

*Sigh*  How about you burn a calorie or two and maybe do some deeper research.  Guarantee you'll find something on the subject.

See above.  You made it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helen of Annoy
30 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I'll take that bet all day long, Helen...whatcha got?

My Hatopus. It's the only thing I can afford to lose :lol: 

No, seriously, it's obvious we all know what's going on, denial is only formal - I hope no one is that simple to actually believe own propaganda - would the US really allow one man with limited support to dismantle literally all its influence? It will sink the holy economy too, of course. Since the usual mechanisms are obviously not working, and time is running out, isn't military intervention the only remaining logical option? 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
notice that Turkish planes just got tossed out of Syrian airspace. either dear leader and his unmatched wisdom is ignored by the military, either he's ignored. lol. serve him right.
  • Like 1

RoofGardener
16 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

There is no point. Trump is untrustworthy. A manipulator and his agenda is something other than America first.

Well, on this topic at least, he is consistent. He said he wanted to pull out of Syria some considerable time ago. And now - it would appear - he is actually DOING it. 

Edited by RoofGardener

Farmer77
23 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

While I don’t disagree with Trump’s decision to remove our troops from northern Syria, I do feel as if this is bad timing.  This may provoke the Russians to go ahead and finish taking the rest of Ukraine.

I’ve often tried to forecast how this all ends, and what drags Russia into the Middle East, to attack the state of Israel, ultimately, but I’ve had trouble imagining the scenario.

What I do know is that our presence in northern Syria presented a roadblock of sorts, and now that is disappearing.

Is that a real tweet? Did he really say that about himself? Wow buckle up world. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

Kismit
9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Is that a real tweet? Did he really say that about himself? Wow buckle up world. 

It’s only worth an eye roll. Typical Trump stirring.

but the (I’ve Done before!) part is interesting. What is he referring to there?

• Like 2

Farmer77
14 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It’s only worth an eye roll. Typical Trump stirring.

but the (I’ve Done before!) part is interesting. What is he referring to there?

He was talking about Iran's economy. 

Idk I think we may be seeing a new phase with him though.  

• Like 1

odas
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Not really, no.  Just because I argue with people who disagree with every little thing trump does simply because ...trump...does not make me a supporter of trump.  I support logic, honor and common sense, or at least try to.

Welcome to my world, brother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ian hacktorp
56 minutes ago, OverSword said:

See above.  You made it up.

I made this up (?):

Trump gets support of 88 retired generals and admirals

“It is a great honor to have such amazing support from so many distinguished retired military leaders,” Trump said in a statement. “Keeping our nation safe and leading our armed forces is the most important responsibility of the presidency.”

The list of admirals and generals who signed the letter includes four 4-star and 14 3-star flag officers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/06/trump-gets-support-88-retired-generals-and-admirals/89903958/

I suppose you believe I photoshopped these pics:

Image result for trump dunford

image.jpeg.43475b8495c2984d7709701b9c2ef77c.jpeg

image.jpeg.dddbbca83165c14b52d20908b8995bb6.jpeg

I guess it's safe to say that 'search' just ain't your thing.

Edited by hacktorp

odas
1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

They're beginning to notice the ship is sinking. They'll never admit, not even to themselves, they helped Trump bore all those holes in the hull, but they've started looking for good seats in the life boats.  

Honestly, i can not say that for oversword although sometimes I had the urge to jump from a cliff after his posts but, I would land anyway on my Head so where is the point?

For the others though, Trump is just the one who fullfills their racist, nationalistic and white supremasist dreams. If they could vote Hitler in they would drop Trump in a second.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ian hacktorp
59 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

My Hatopus. It's the only thing I can afford to lose :lol: 

Although it would look lovely on my hat rack, I wouldn't dare take it.

• Haha 1

Agent0range
35 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Quite the deflection.  You were claiming support for Syrian troop withdrawal, and linked a more than 3 year old letter that supports

For this reason, we support Donald Trump and his commitment to rebuild our military, to secure our borders, to defeat our Islamic supremacist adversaries and restore law and order domestically. We urge our fellow Americans to do the same.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Truman show
1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

What a load of crock.

• Like 2

ExpandMyMind

I see the Turks didn't wait very long before attacking Kurds. They couldn't even wait one day.

I'm sure that bodes well for those Kurdish 'allies'.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

OverSword
50 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I made this up (?):

Trump gets support of 88 retired generals and admirals

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/06/trump-gets-support-88-retired-generals-and-admirals/89903958/

I suppose you believe I photoshopped these pics:

I guess it's safe to say that 'search' just ain't your thing.

On topic Hacktorp.  Trump does not have the support of his joint chiefs in condoning Turkey military operations against the Kurds.  Nice try though.

• Like 4

ian hacktorp
11 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Quite the deflection.  You were claiming support for Syrian troop withdrawal, and linked a more than 3 year old letter that supports

I said Trump has always had JCS support for his geopolitical moves.  Nothing in their behavior seems to contradict that in the slightest.

Yet your panties are in a wad because I showed this has long been the case.

You seem upset that Trump has friends in high places.

OverSword
13 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I see the Turks didn't wait very long before attacking Kurds. They couldn't even wait one day.

I'm sure that bodes well for those Kurdish 'allies'.

Oh beautiful.  They didn't even wait until we left the continent.

• Like 1

OverSword
2 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I said Trump has always had JCS support for his geopolitical moves.  Nothing in their behavior seems to contradict that in the slightest.

Yet your panties are in a wad because I showed this has long been the case.

You seem upset that Trump has friends in high places.

And yet every current account of the situation we are discussing shows trump going counter to the pentagons recommendations.  Face it, if you support trump on every little thing you are going to be in the wrong often.  If you make **** up to justify your position you're going to look like an *******. 

• Like 2

ian hacktorp
7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Trump does not have the support of his joint chiefs in condoning Turkey military operations against the Kurds.

Can you prove your ridiculous assertion?  No, you can't.

If the JCS didn't support a pullout (despite rhetoric from all corners), it simply wouldn't happen.

The biggest fiction you and the rest of the Left have willingly swallowed is that Trump is somehow alone.  In fact, he's got the most powerful friends in the world.

This would be more clear to you if your head wasn't kept in such a dark place.

Edited by hacktorp

OverSword
5 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Can you prove your ridiculous assertion?  No, you can't.

If the JCS didn't support a pullout (despite rhetoric from all corners), it simply wouldn't happen.

The biggest fiction you and the rest of the Left have willingly swallowed is that Trump is somehow alone.  In fact, he's got the most powerful friends in the world.

This would be more clear to you if your head wasn't in such a dark place.

:lol: me and the rest of the left eh?  You're so far right that most of the right looks left to you apparently.  All I have to go on is the full page of google links to the subject which invariably states he went against the advice of the pentagon while all you have is a religious like fervor.

edit: see post #53

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

Tatetopa
2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

What is this thoughtless man doing ? How dare he abandon the South Vietnamese ? 

Yep it didn't start with Trump did it?  As least he has succeeded and making America chickens*** again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tatetopa
2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

The Mideast wars are being wound down. 

That's a a relief.  I was getting concerned that we might get sucked in on the Saudi side.

• Like 4