Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual guidance?

bonnibel

I have always suspected I have had some spiritual/psychic connection with nature, but never really had any signs or occurrences. Not sure if this will all make sense since I have never explored my spirituality, but there have been too many coincidences tonight in front of my own eyes. First, every time I have looked at the clock tonight it was been extremely coincidental times. First 1:11AM, then 2:22AM, 3:33AM, 4:44AM, 5:55AM, and then the next time I looked it just so happened the glass in front of the clock warped the time on the clock and it said 6:66 from exactly where I was. Ironically, when I moved the glass it was actually 6:16, which I have heard mixed things on the meaning of that number.

Shortly after I turned off the light and while looking at my fiancé across the room in the dark saw a green orb move from the right to the left of the room very fast. It seemed like only a split second but I could see it so vividly. I looked into the meaning and saw things to do with nature, healing, and spirit guides. As I said, I am very in tune with nature. In addition to that, I went through a terrible traumatic experience last year and now the case is going to court and my mental health is at its worst. Even more coincidentally, earlier tonight I had come to the realization I need to go back into therapy and heal.

I'm not experienced on this at all, but I have a gut feeling it is a spirit guide, guardian angel, or maybe it is signs of my deity. As I said animals and nature are where I feel most at peace, in addition to that reoccurring signs recently have been multiple instances of morpho butterflies following me outside. Only one at a time, but I had never seen them in my area before this year and it happened 3 different times. 

These coincidences seem a little too many for one night. I am thinking someone is trying to contact me. I am wondering what they are trying to say and if/how I can connect with them and build a relationship. Any tips on how to meditate for soul searching, somehow contact them directly, or any advice I can get on the matter. 

I apologize for the length. I would appreciate any information whatsoever, please do not hold back. I am extremely new to this and would love to learn.

Hello,

You have many things going on in your life. It is nice to be close to nature. That often allows us to be calm and at peace with life.

I would like to encourage a daily meditative practice. Connecting with your spirit guides and your guarding angel in such a way that you will receive insights about these things which concern you.

John

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

Hello,

You have many things going on in your life. It is nice to be close to nature. That often allows us to be calm and at peace with life.

I would like to encourage a daily meditative practice. Connecting with your spirit guides and your guarding angel in such a way that you will receive insights about these things which concern you.

John

I am going to practice mediation daily as best as I can now, but most I am reading about spirit guide meditation they will appear to you and most people describe it very vividly. I'm not sure I would experience something so specific. Any tips on creating a welcoming sacred space for meditation? All I can think of is burning sage. 

Are there any other ways to get insight on my guides directly? I was going to try a tarot reading after a meditation session if anything but I would love to get to know them on a deep level, is the only way to achieve that consistent meditation until they appear to you? I am desperate for guidance and what I witnessed was so vivid I feel like they are really trying to reach me too.

Edited by bonnibel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bonnibel said:

I would appreciate any information whatsoever, please do not hold back.

Well, my first thought is that there may be things going on with you from the spiritual realm. But if you focus on your own inner peace then everything should take care of itself.

Now a good quality psychic may be able to give you more insight into what is going on spiritually. 

2 hours ago, bonnibel said:

I am going to practice mediation daily as best as I can now, but most I am reading about spirit guide meditation they will appear to you and most people describe it very vividly. I'm not sure I would experience something so specific. Any tips on creating a welcoming sacred space for meditation? All I can think of is burning sage. 

Are there any other ways to get insight on my guides directly? I was going to try a tarot reading after a meditation session if anything but I would love to get to know them on a deep level, is the only way to achieve that consistent meditation until they appear to you? I am desperate for guidance and what I witnessed was so vivid I feel like they are really trying to reach me too.

I suggest you  just relax and not get too excited or expectant of any kind of communication.  Write down your dreams as soon as you wake up and see if there are any messages in them.  Often dreams will have a lot of information for you to mull over.  My experience is that spirit guides do not ever give clear messages unless you are in danger, like a voice saying stop now, or turn left...  Usually it will be very subtle and you have to pay attention.

16 hours ago, bonnibel said:

Hi,

I like to encourage a form of meditation which involves Self Talk. That is where you converse with your guides as if they had appeared to you.

Vivid experiences can be created using this method. Your imagination is very powerful. Use it to foster that meditative state where you can feel loved and fully appreciated.

They teach that telepathy is a Shared Experience between you and the being you are connected with. Self Talk is another term for that experience.

Best Wishes,

John