Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angelina Jolie Zombie

LucidElement

An Iranian Instagram star known worldwide for her creepy transformation into a zombie Angelina Jolie was arrested for “encouraging youth corruption,” according to a report on Sunday.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/zombie-angelina-jolie-reportedly-arrested-for-blasphemy-in-iran

This is super creepy. Dont know how anyone would want to put themselves in a position like this, starved and surgeries etc. Take a look at those pictures and let me know what you think.

Edited by LucidElement
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

What a stupid government they have.  Religion should never be anyone's business except for God and the individual.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

This is super creepy. Dont know how anyone would want to put themselves in a position like this, starved and surgeries etc. Take a look at those pictures and let me know what you think.

She has admitted that the look was done through makeup and digital editing, so it's not permanent. She has a number of videos showing her makeup techniques. When she later revealed what she really looks like, members of the public complained about her, hence her arrest.

Regimes such as Iran's are the most despicable on this earth. It used to be one of the more liberal countries in the Middle East, and now it's one of the most repressive. The woman did nothing to merit her arrest.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

She has admitted that the look was done through makeup and digital editing, so it's not permanent. She has a number of videos showing her makeup techniques. When she later revealed what she really looks like, members of the public complained about her, hence her arrest.

Why did she lie? All she had to do was show what make-up and digital editing can do.

Although i do not agree with the arrest, the woman needs some mental help. There was no need to lie.

The young woman shot to fame in 2017 after  claiming that she'd had 50 surgeries to look like her favorite Hollywood star

https://www.foxnews.com/world/zombie-angelina-jolie-reportedly-arrested-for-blasphemy-in-iran

Dangerous really ^^. The way some of the youths minds are today, would not surprise me if people actually go for surgery to copy what she claims it achieves so they can look like their 'idol' but in zombie form.

Too many gullible people around to be making claims like this. 

• Like 2

Even if its not real, I don't see any reason why she would want to do that.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Why did she lie? All she had to do was show what make-up and digital editing can do.

Although i do not agree with the arrest, the woman needs some mental help. There was no need to lie.

I am not that familiar with her story, but from what I recall, it was not that big a lie, if indeed it was a lie. Apparently she has a number of videos showing different makeup techniques and this was just one of them. It would not have been a big deal had not some idiots found her various looks offensive.

Edit - Ignore my post, just read about her surgical claims.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Too many gullible people around to be making claims like this. 

I think it should be the role of parents to raise children who understand reality and the dangers of having surgeries or starving themselves just for approval.  Regardless, it should NEVER be a government's right to remove a person's liberty because they influence people who should know better. 

Imagine if we all were held accountable, criminally, for how our actions are perceived by others.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LucidElement said:

She looks like this without her makeup and digital editing.  She says she didn't want to make herself look like Jolie - and that she shares some similar looks with Angelina apparently....not sure where, but anyway.....She claims she is her own Muse.  Fair enough I say. 

Capture.JPG.063708dcaf72e325162baea870035804.JPG

People on Instagram were saying she should use this look more often.

Just a random thought - if Iran has such oppressive women's rights (which I know they have), I would've thought they'd not allow women to get plastic surgery etc.  Perhaps she just changed her face digitally (as mentioned above) to make her nose look tipped up at the end and by putting something over it as if after-surgery etc (in that pic above).  :mellow:

Either way, the poor girl needs to eat something before she becomes Skeletor, unless that was edited too. :( 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Even if its not real, I don't see any reason why she would want to do that.

I just see it as art - expressing herself.  Weird to some I know. :) 

Take a look at these cakes in the name of Art - at the Moca gala 2011, with shirtless men chopping them up with machetes and serving pieces of naked women to the guests.  All in the name of Art :rolleyes: Some people protested of course, but others ate up. 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Haha 2

if people got jarred by the gal in this threads subject they would really have a fit over,

Anna-Varney Cantodea

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, and then said:

I think it should be the role of parents to raise children who understand reality and the dangers of having surgeries or starving themselves just for approval.  Regardless, it should NEVER be a government's right to remove a person's liberty because they influence people who should know better. 

Imagine if we all were held accountable, criminally, for how our actions are perceived by others.

I agree, but it still does not change the fact she lied. 

There are far too many gullible sheepies today, lets hope nobody else has tried this and got themselves surgery! 

The art side of it is pretty amazing, there was no need to say she had surgery. 

How our actions are percieved by others can have an influence on what they do. Lets hope she never portrays guns. 

She should only have been arrested if mentally challenged sheepies started having surgery. 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I just see it as art - expressing herself.  Weird to some I know. :) 

Take a look at these cakes in the name of Art - at the Moca gala 2011, with shirtless men chopping them up with machetes and serving pieces of naked women to the guests.  All in the name of Art :rolleyes: Some people protested of course, but others ate up. 

"...but others ate it up." :)

Wow, that's some crazy art all right, though. Chopping up women! Rotating heads! 

Oh, those artists - always pushing the creative boundaries, hehe.

• Haha 1

There's a i guess you would call them death metal band "Mortiis" and the rumor was the lead singer Håvard Ellefsen had plastic surgery to look like a troll, i had many fans tell me it wasnt make up ( it was ) but to this day some still believe he had surgery.

I didn't really care back then and knowing how some musicians are i figured it was true,

• Haha 1

She looks like the zombies from the old movie Lifeforce

5 hours ago, LucidElement said:

Its like that one European girl who got plastic surgery to mimic barbie. That is crazy!

Valeria Lukyanova

https://www.gq.com/story/valeria-lukyanova-human-barbie-doll

That is a freak.

But there is a difference between the two stories, Sahar Tabar  did not have plastic surgery. It is make-up and digital editing.