Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Morgellon

Garvey 01

8 minutes ago, Garvey 01 said:

Hello. I am wanting to know how many of you currently suffer from the skin condition known as Morgellon?

Why?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Garvey 01 said:

To help

Have you seen a dermatologist? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Garvey 01 said:

To help

Assuming this forum has 10.000 members and 10 of them suffer Morgellon, who should the knowledge of this numbers help?

• Like 3

I've only been once only to be told it's all in my mind and that's when i got to work on research myself which led to many sleepless nights. I'm not claiming to be an expert. I'm only stating that I've suffered from this and ar agree with you all that you're definitely not imaging things. Sorry if i offended anyone.

Again I didn't ask to offend anyone. So if this isn't something that has affected you be glad because it's truly nerve wrecking. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Garvey 01 said:

Hello. I am wanting to know how many of you currently suffer from the skin condition known as Morgellon?

I doubt your going to get many answers. That's a terrible disease or mental illness according to some doctors.

Here a link for you.   https://www.healthline.com/health/morgellons-disease 

Im into odd stuff, i first heard of this from a low end claptrap tv show that had this and things like red rain in India, wow people have colored fibers under their skin that pop out of sores, how weird.

i looked into it at that time and it was basically written off as mental illness, i know many drs are ego driven they can't say they dont know but across the board it was blown off as mental, i lost interest,

not long ago out of bordom and OCD ADD attack i looked it up and it seems some believe its in kin with Lyme disease, and the  Morgellon sufferers share things in common so while it very well may have some symptoms that are mental its not an imagined affliction, it's real, now what it really amounts to i have no idea,

garvey, i dont have it but I'm intrigued you did your own research and thinking and curious what you have to share, posting it on this forum people doing net seraches will find your post, it might help.

• Haha 1

Thank you for your support and input on this. I've learned that these things absolutely cannot thrive in antibacterial environments. They present as fibers and fungi but are nothing more than larvae. That's why the fibers are able to move the way they do. Not an imagined affliction by far and is somewhat contagious. That's what I've learned about this so far.

2 hours ago, Garvey 01 said:

Thank you for your support and input on this. I've learned that these things absolutely cannot thrive in antibacterial environments. They present as fibers and fungi but are nothing more than larvae. That's why the fibers are able to move the way they do. Not an imagined affliction by far and is somewhat contagious. That's what I've learned about this so far.

Larvae?  um....no