Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary

OverSword

Things just get better and better don't they?  We really need to clean our house.

The Blaze has released an audio recording that they recently obtained that appears to show Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

The connection between the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Ukrainian government was veteran Democratic operative Alexandra Chalupa, “who had worked in the White House Office of Public Liaison during the Clinton administration” and then “went on to work as a staffer, then as a consultant, for Democratic National Committee,” Politico reported.

Link

Read the rest.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sure be nice if the story wasn't sourced to The Blaze <_<

Not saying the story isn't true it's just gonna take a a whole ton more verifying than had it come from a not insane source. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Can’t attack the facts, attack the source. 

Just stop. I hadn't even gotten to the facts yet just stating the reality of the situation. 

The source is owned by a religious extremist political operative. Like I said that doesn't mean the facts therein aren't true ,just that when a religious extremist political operative tells you something about their well known and stated enemy you should probably work a little extra hard to verify it. 

Seems prudent no?

Edited by Farmer77

47 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sure be nice if the story wasn't sourced to The Blaze <_<

Not saying the story isn't true it's just gonna take a a whole ton more verifying than had it come from a not insane source. 

Well if they really have the audio we'll know soon enough.

• Like 1

Now, read the article.  Actually read the article.  Chalupa did the exact same thing Donald Trump did, except it was staffer to staffer, not leader to leader.  So before you start feigning your outrage, understand what you are actually reading.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Well if they really have the audio we'll know soon enough.

And what does that leave us with?  An American asked a Ukranian to investigate a political opponent.  Yup, she should be investigated.  Absolutely, because that is wrong!

• Haha 1

Just now, Agent0range said:

Now, read the article.  Actually read the article.  Chalupa did the exact same thing Donald Trump did, except it was staffer to staffer, not leader to leader.  So before you start feigning your outrage, understand what you are actually reading.

Regardless what we have in both cases are Americans working with foreign governments to influence our elections and EVERYONE involved including the president once found guilty needs to be held responsible for their actions and be punished.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

And what does that leave us with?  An American asked a Ukranian to investigate a political opponent.  Yup, she should be investigated.  Absolutely, because that is wrong!

An American who is a high ranking member of one of the candidates campaigns on one side, a sitting president on the other, both need to be tried.  This isn't an either or, and it's not a they both do it so who cares.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

sure same thing, lol,  nope,

in one instance a president is investigating corruption (anyone who things biden had any chance even before trump asking to help investigation, needs their heads examined),  

in the other instance,  obvious attempt to derail election,  no if or buts,

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

sure same thing, lol,  nope,

in one instance a president is investigating corruption (anyone who things biden had any chance even before trump asking to help investigation, needs their heads examined),  

in the other instance,  obvious attempt to derail election,  no if or buts,

Nope.  If he was going to ask Biden to be investigated for something that happen in 2014 he needed to do it before Biden declared himself as a candidate five years later.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

An American who is a high ranking member of one of the candidates campaigns on one side, a sitting president on the other, both need to be tried.  This isn't an either or, and it's not a they both do it so who cares.

I absolutely 100% agree with you.  I was just throwing out fair warning to the pitchfork yielders on the right to actually read the article before they say something they'll regret.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I absolutely 100% agree with you.  I was just throwing out fair warning to the pitchfork yielders on the right to actually read the article before they say something they'll regret.

That won't stop certain people.

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Nope.  If he was going to ask Biden to be investigated for something that happen in 2014 he needed to do it before Biden declared himself as a candidate five years later.

5 years ago zelenskiy was not in the office, nor was trump,  

are you implying trump as a private citizen should have asked people who were colluding with dnc to investigate themselves???  wow that is bright, i never would have thought of that lol

Edited by aztek

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

5 years ago zelenskiy was not in the office, nor was trump,  

But trump was in office years before Biden declared his candidacy.  That was when it would have been appropriate.  After that it can easily be construed as election tampering.  Trump of all people should know better.

Edited by OverSword

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

But trump was in office years before Biden declared his candidacy.  .....

but zelenski was not, like i said you do not ask swamp to investigate themselves

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, aztek said:

but zelenski was not, like i said you do not ask swamp to investigate themselves

Then he should have waited until after the election.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Then he should have waited until after the election.

i do not see why he should,   do not see any difference, biden is a guaranteed loser, nothing would  have changed

Edited by aztek

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

i do not see why he should,   do not see any difference, biden is a guaranteed loser, nothing would  have changed

Because it has the appearance of impropriety which in politics in theory you're supposed to be operating morally.  And Biden didn't look like a guaranteed loser in July he was the front runner by a pretty good margin. You're not an idiot so don't pretend you don't get it

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Because it has the appearance of impropriety which in politics in theory you're supposed to be operating morally.  And Biden didn't look like a guaranteed loser in July he was the front runner by a pretty good margin. You're not an idiot so don't pretend you don't get it

i do not see trump do anything that was not done to him before by dems, payback is a lovely woman,  and morals in politics , lol sure  

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Can’t attack the facts, attack the source. 

All this was mentioned in the Ukranian whistleblower's statement. They lied, they tried to cover their asses with blackmail and here we are now. Trump is guilty of something similar but once again, Trump's actions are simply the diet version of what the DNC has done. 

27 minutes ago, aztek said:

biden is a guaranteed loser

I think you just cited the evidence that the abuse of power worked. 

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

i do not see trump do anything that was not done to him before by dems, payback is a lovely woman,  and morals in politics , lol sure  

He left himself wide open.  This was not smart politics on his part.  Paybacks are a dish best served cold and this is too hot during an election.

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think you just cited the evidence that the abuse of power worked. 

No way.  He did it to himself.  Too many stupid remarks and also his past touchy creepy feely would have killed him sooner or later.