Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary

OverSword

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

No way.  He did it to himself.  Too many stupid remarks and also his past touchy creepy feely would have killed him sooner or later.

Not that quickly. I agree, hell I even hoped, his gaffs would have sank him eventually but for it to happen this quickly I just don't believe the Ukraine story doesn't have an large effect. 

The one thing he allegedly had going for him within the party was electability on a national level and this manufactured scandal has taken that from him, IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not that quickly. I agree, hell I even hoped, his gaffs would have sank him eventually but for it to happen this quickly I just don't believe the Ukraine story doesn't have an large effect. 

The one thing he allegedly had going for him within the party was electability on a national level and this manufactured scandal has taken that from him, IMO. 

It's not manufactured.  He and Hunter are guilty.  He used his political position to enrich his family.  And as it turns out so did Pelosi which was why  she suddenly jumped on the impeachment bandwagon.  She knew the biden investigation would lead to her

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

It's not manufactured.  He and Hunter are guilty.  He used his political position to enrich his family.

Maybe, maybe not. 

It being brought up, not by the usual channels, as Biden was the leading candidate to oppose Trump rather than three years ago really I guess is the point I was getting at. Manufactured timing of a manufactured investigation would be a better way to put it I suppose. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Maybe, maybe not. 

It being brought up, not by the usual channels, as Biden was the leading candidate to oppose Trump rather than three years ago really I guess is the point I was getting at. Manufactured timing of a manufactured investigation would be a better way to put it I suppose. 

Yes.  Very stupid timing unless the intent was to torpedo bidens campaign.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Maybe, maybe not. 

Exactly.  How often has Trump mentioned support for someone accused of corruption that is now in prison?  And how often has Trump accused someone of corruption that wasn't a political opponent?  Those answers speak wonders.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Well if they really have the audio we'll know soon enough.

That was all included in that Glenn Beck special video I posted a few days ago.  Anyone who's actually interested in seeing how this whole thing unfolded should watch the video.  He also publishes all of John Solomon's documentary research.  If a single reporter can compile this much, imagine what Durham might be up to.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

It's not manufactured.  He and Hunter are guilty.  He used his political position to enrich his family.  And as it turns out so did Pelosi which was why  she suddenly jumped on the impeachment bandwagon.  She knew the biden investigation would lead to her

Yes, but it does far more than just help muddy the waters where simple corruption is concerned.  It gives the 5th column a drum to try to drown out the evidence that may well be disclosed through indictments aimed at Obama's administration's attempt to derail Trump, THEN to unseat him using the levers of government.  There is far too much evidence for this to just be ignored.  The braying jackasses will continue but I don't believe Barr is going to back down.  The next scandal will be something they've ginned up specifically to defame and neutralize him...just wait for it.

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

Things just get better and better don't they?  We really need to clean our house.

Link

Read the rest.

HRC has about a one in a million chance of being legally cited for that. She is protected. That's obvious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Yes.  Very stupid timing unless the intent was to torpedo bidens campaign.

Alexandra Chalupa.  The only thing stupid about the timing was the days that elapsed from the time Schit knew until the whistleblower complaint became public knowledge.  It was just like the rest of these attack Trump tactics, contrived and coordinated and in protection of the "whistle blower" they seem to want to keep him anonymous, not even allowing the Republicans in committee to question him.  Think about that a moment.  They want to build an Impeachment case based on an anonymous source that cannot be questioned by the president's lawyers or even Republican committee members.  

Does that M.O. sound vaguely familiar?  We had weeks of the same behavior from the Left over Kavanaugh.  If they manage to ignore public opinion and change House rules to accomplish this - and they CAN- then I think McConnel should kill the Senate trial.  Just refuse to hear it...and he CAN.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

HRC has about a one in a million chance of being legally cited for that. She is protected. That's obvious.

It's beginning to look like she actually thinks she can run again.  THAT would be a barn-burner of an internal Democrat fight right there...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Well if they really have the audio we'll know soon enough.

Starts at 1:13:00

https://www.glennbeck.com/glenn-beck/all-the-evidence-for-ukraine-the-scandal-explained -  this is the entire program.

ETA:  BTW, I posted this info in the Loose Lips Ukraine thread days ago.  Funny that no one mentioned it.

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, and then said:

It's beginning to look like she actually thinks she can run again.  THAT would be a barn-burner of an internal Democrat fight right there...

I hope not. I view her as 'damaged' and 'damaging'. I think many Democrats are still haunted by 2016, and l don't see why they would want to relive it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

If they manage to ignore public opinion

You gotta get outta your bubble man. 

Poll: The majority of Americans now support impeachment

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/do-americans-support-impeaching-president-trump/

This isn't the Mueller investigation where Barr got a headstart with propaganda. It's out there in black and white and today's attempt at being above the law is just making them look more and more guilty. 

Edited by Farmer77

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You gotta get outta your bubble man. 

Poll: The majority of Americans now support impeachment

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/do-americans-support-impeaching-president-trump/

This isn't the Mueller investigation where Barr got a headstart with propaganda. It's out there in black and white and today's attempt at being above the law is just making them look more and more guilty. 

Dream on, man.  This is the Dems campaign for 2020.  It's literally all they have.  There is no message of hope for a better future or better economy.  None of their candidates are inspiring.  If they refuse to allow Republicans access to the "whistle blowers" McConnell should just quash the whole thing.   And he CAN.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, and then said:

Dream on, man. 

Just stating the numbers man. Its up to 30% of republicans supporting the inquiry now and I cant imagine todays little dictatorial move helped with constitutional conservatives.

28 minutes ago, and then said:

.  None of their candidates are inspiring. 

Youre not wrong there, until, you place them next to Trump. His corruption and his performance in office has really lowered the bar.

30 minutes ago, and then said:

If they refuse to allow Republicans access to the "whistle blowers" McConnell should just quash the whole thing.   And he CAN

Do you honestly believe that would be a good thing for America?