Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti-Trump FBI agents Page and Strzok Lied

BrooklynGuy

Anti-Trump FBI agents Lisa Page, Peter Strzok lied about affair

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page lied to bosses at the bureau about her affair with agent Peter Strzok — telling FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that the pair were never romantically involved, a bombshell new book claims. Page was “acutely embarrassed, mortified” when McCabe approached her in December 2016 to say he had heard rumors she was having an affair with Strzok, journalist James B. Stewart claims in his new book, “Deep State: Trump, the FBI, and the Rule of Law,” out Tuesday. “‘I know you and Peter are friends, but you have to be more careful,'” McCabe, who became acting FBI director in the wake of James Comey’s dismissal, reportedly told Page.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/anti-trump-fbi-agents-lisa-page-peter-strzok-lied-about-affair-book-claims/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I imagine we'll be seeing a whole bunch of these type of stories spewed by Trump operatives in the coming weeks. Like an army of squid muddying the water with ink so they can try and slip away :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I imagine we'll be seeing a whole bunch of these type of stories spewed by Trump operatives in the coming weeks. Like an army of squid muddying the water with ink so they can try and slip away :lol:

You may be right.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I consider being called a squid and a Trumpster operative a compliment. ;) :lol: Don't forget to update your rosters in our FF leagues and good luck in our match up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

I consider being called a squid and a Trumpster operative a compliment. ;) :lol: Don't forget to update your rosters in our FF leagues and good luck in our match up.

For the record I was referring to those who produced the article amigo! 

And idk what is happening but my fantasy teams are broke this year , can I get a refund? :lol: 

• Haha 1

So two FBI agents lied about their affair but it's important to point out they were ANTI TRUMP FBI AGENTS

:rofl:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

So two FBI agents lied about their affair but it's important to point out they were ANTI TRUMP FBI AGENTS

:rofl:

Because there's no reason to believe they actually MEANT what they said to each other in their personal texts.  

45 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The scum on the Left are faking an Impeachment inquiry for the same reason.  The difference, of course, will be that real indictments can be handed down when Durham finishes his investigation.  All the screaming, foot-stomping and tantrum throwing they manage won't stop a single one.  At a minimum, it'll be THEIR turn to go broke paying attorneys.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, and then said:

real indictments can be handed down when Durham finishes his investigation. 

Just like the Mueller investigation didn't show any obstruction right? 

Sure I'll bet you guys do get to see some indictments handed down by a corrupt DOJ and it's boss . 

For the life of me I have no idea why you hate the rest of America so much you would cheer that on though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Because there's no reason to believe they actually MEANT what they said to each other in their personal texts.  

So once liars, always liars.  Does this go for Trump as well?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

The whole lot of them are liars, every single one of them.  Politicians are the worst kind of liars though. :lol:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

The whole lot of them are liars, every single one of them.  Politicians are the worst kind of liars though. :lol:

My my, Gwyn, you do have a way with words LOL :st

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Swamp. The whole darn city is a swamp.  Geezus. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Sorry EoT  I see this book that's come out and just think, oh yep more lies.  I really don't think anybody is surprised by now at this lot or anybody that is vaguely connected to that last election of your's. Probably a bit too black and white for some....meh, they'll get over it.  That's what ignore buttons are for. ;)      

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

At the moment it's like we're swimming in them :P Liars I mean.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I remember some State politicians in NSW were caught lying about 'accepting donations' (bribes) years ago and when the evidence was insurmountable they were forced to resign.  Only the professional liars pass all the grades and the higher you go, the more professional they get at it. :P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Politics is just show business for ugly people!  Okay I'm just kidding... allow me to put it another way.  Any individual whose sole ambition in their life is to run for office so they can tell you how to live your life according to how they say they live theirs is psychotic.  The higher up the individual goes the more psychotic they become.  The lot of them. :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

?  My statement was meant as an eye rolling smirk.  The two of them OBVIOUSLY were anti-Trump.  To imagine that they weren't is insupportable yet you seem comfortable defending exactly that opinion.  What WOULD it take to convince you they hated the man and worked to remove him?  Anything?  Nothing?  

Here's the thing about his supporters that you guys ignore or simply cannot understand.  We have no one else.  There is no one else that is willing to fight the lawless scum that Obama used for 8 years.  Sure, there is a small cult of personality around Trump but the majority voted "not HRC" in 2016.  Since then, he has made honest attempts to keep his promises.  Do you imagine that his supporters aren't aware that he's been hamstrung at literally EVERY opportunity by his enemies?  He has had a court fight for every inch of progress he has made.  

Finally, the very hysteria the Left/Media 5th column have openly employed has crystallized his base of support.  He has lost none of us and won't lose any due to these efforts.  In fact, he will probably GAIN support from fair-minded individuals who are sick to death of the barrage of BS coming out of the establishment and their corrupt "media".  If Nance ever actually gets real and has a vote for Impeachment, a lot of those Red State House members from 2018 will be going back to their former careers.

I fully expect the polls to show him being badly beaten by every Dem candidate and their hairdresser or dog walker.  Then he'll win again and the Left will go nuts because, like the Farmer, they actually believe the BS polling their corrupt media engaged in.  The whole thing has become ridiculously boring.  If Barr and Durham are honorable and declassify the criminal activity that Obama's CIA and DoJ committed in 2015/16 and later, Trump could actually win by a Reaganesque margin next year.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, and then said:

?  My statement was meant as an eye rolling smirk.  The two of them OBVIOUSLY were anti-Trump.  To imagine that they weren't is insupportable yet you seem comfortable defending exactly that opinion.  What WOULD it take to convince you they hated the man and worked to remove him?  Anything?  Nothing?  

Theyre professional grown ups. Most of us can have an opinion and yet not allow that opinion to affect our work.

You were in the medical field. You never kept your mouth shut and did the right thing by the patient and your company despite your personal objections to an individual or their actions?

19 minutes ago, and then said:

If Barr and Durham are honorable

That question was answered a while ago.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Just like the Mueller investigation didn't show any obstruction right? 

Sure I'll bet you guys do get to see some indictments handed down by a corrupt DOJ and it's boss . 

For the life of me I have no idea why you hate the rest of America so much you would cheer that on though

Bro, you support media who calls half this country Nazi's. Who have been calling for impeachment before he was even elected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

Do you imagine that his supporters aren't aware that he's been hamstrung at literally EVERY opportunity by his enemies?  He has had a court fight for every inch of progress he has made.  

Finally, the very hysteria the Left/Media 5th column have openly employed has crystallized his base of support.  He has lost none of us and won't lose any due to these efforts. 

You see, this is the part where you guys go from supporters to dogmatic and irrational cultists.  He hasn't been....anything.  Everything that's happened is because he did something that gave the opposition the opportunity to question/investigate/undermine his actions.  The Republicans would have done exactly the same if given the opportunity and in fact they tried with Obama with something as ridiculous as questioning where he was born and then they insisted to see his Birth Certificate. I suppose this is the best they could dig up as far as scandals go.  Funnily enough, Trump, the man calling everything fake, was one of the most loudest in his anti-Obama propaganda about his birthplace.

There is no hysteria in the Left, just a barrage of opportunities laid down on a silver plate by Trump's ongoing scandals.  I do believe he will probably win in 2020 because there are so many like you in the US, who would rather have a manipulative, dishonest crook as President than let their hate for the opposition succumb to reason.  You guys are no different than those Jihadists that blow themselves up for a sick cause and no rationality will turn them away from their extreme beliefs because their heart is filled with so much hatred for their enemy/opposition they would rather die or see the world go up in flames.  

I'm glad I live in a place far away from this madness but unfortunately we all live on the same spinning rock and whoever sits on the throne in Washington affects me thousands of miles way as well and it really pi$$es me off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Bro, you support media who calls half this country Nazi's. Who have been calling for impeachment before he was even elected.

Sigh.....sure I do and sure they do :rolleyes: You gotta come up for a breather from the extremism stuff . The media isn't calling half the country Nazis. 

As for people calling for impeachment early in his presidency while it's not an argument I would have made , the dude had just settled a lawsuit for swindling old people during the election, can you honestly blame people for not trusting him with the nuclear codes? 

Again step away from the extremist stuff and see the very valid,non political reasons , for the majority of the criticism Trump receives. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You were right Farmer here are couple more books dropping this week:

Rod Rosenstein offered to wear wire to record Trump, new book claims

https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/rod-rosenstein-offered-to-wear-wire-to-record-trump-new-book-claims/

James Comey was ‘troubled’ by Loretta Lynch’s ‘pro-Clinton bias,’ book claims

https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/james-comey-was-troubled-by-loretta-lynchs-pro-clinton-bias-book-claims/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What to expect from Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on alleged FISA abuses

For the past several months, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has been looking into allegations that the FBI and DOJ abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to launch a probe into a Trump campaign aide Carter Page and kickstart the Russia investigation. That report could be released within the next two weeks, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe, who sits on both the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees.

Read more: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/what-to-expect-from-inspector-general-michael-horowitzs-report-on-alleged-fisa-abuses

Pencil Neck had this to say when asked to comment:

Image result for schiff leading the kangaroo court memes

• Like 3

LOL to the above :D

In regards Page and Strzok; not declaring their affair is - I believe - a breach of internal rules. However, I have to regard it - in the grand scheme of things - as a bit of a nothingburger ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1