Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Famed Nessie hunter to star in new short film

UM-Bot

:sleepy:

• Thanks 1

Having given up his house, his job and his girlfriend to focus on finding the elusive beast, he now lives in a mobile home which is parked on a permanent basis on the shores of the loch at Dores.

He holds the world record for the longest time spent looking for the Loch Ness Monster.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/331165/famed-nessie-hunter-to-star-in-new-short-film

Wrong record, he should hold the title for the biggest fool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recall this cat now, he lives hermit style at lochs edge, sells cute little play doh classic nessie cartoon sculptures but i heard him say nessie is likely a wells catfish that were released there for sport fishing decades back.

He very well may have given up his job and house but i bet the girly gave him up.

I wish him the best with his film, he seemed like a nice fellow.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ultimatium said:

Well, with all respect, i really admire him for spending his life trying to solve the mystery.

There are defintly worse jobs, what a beautiful place to spend your life and time, making trinkets for for the visitors and living stress free looking over the Loch everyday for another sighting of Nessie... and you get to wear a kilt and whiskey... @Piney knows my weakness for the spirit and if he starts to tell you a story about me... its a lie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I remember this individual from a sea monster documentary, and thinking this guy was nuts to throw everything away. It’s commendable that he’s following his dream (sadly, that’s all it’ll ever be).

• Like 1

Gag. The only "famed" Loch Ness monster hunter is the one that finds the monster.

"famed".  :no:

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gag. The only "famed" Loch Ness monster hunter is the one that finds the monster.

"famed".  :no:

"Famed" ?

I like adrian shine, he spent years and lots of $$$ doing very unbiaed research and "hunting" he opened a museum, so he makes a living off it, but he has come to the conclusion from his hands on work there is no "monster" yet he will grin and say just how very delighted he would be to be proven wrong.

I like that mindset and attitude.

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

"Famed" ?

I like adrian shine, he spent years and lots of $$$ doing very unbiaed research and "hunting" he opened a museum, so he makes a living off it, but he has come to the conclusion from his hands on work there is no "monster" yet he will grin and say just how very delighted he would be to be proven wrong.

I like that mindset and attitude.

Yes, Shine is Ok. I remember I saw a Toyota truck commercial done at Loch Ness and Shine was in it. And he said he was some director of research or whatever at the loch. I thought there was no such position, he was just a prop to make a funny commercial.

Little did I know, he was no prop LOL. He really does have some function of some kind ay the loch. Hey, he makes a living. Everybody got to do that 

• Like 1

I hope that gave him a free truck