Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

30 year battle with a satanic witch

Goldcoast

AfterMy story is about me fighting an extremely evil female neighbor. This battle has been waged for 30 years. Yes 30 years. I remember when I first laid eyes on this lady it was July 1987. I was sitting on my front with my daughter who was only 2 years old at the time. A white late model car passed the girl who driving it slowed down and gave me a furious look I was struck by the blood shot eyes she carried. I wondered what was wrong with her and why she looked at me in such a angry way. I never had a woman to respond to me in such a way before. As the days passed I began to hear a woman screaming and cursing at me every time I walked to my car port or drove home under my car port. 

I began to realize this probably was the lady looked at me so angrily that Sunday morning. She was new on the block before she moved on our street it was very quiet on our block. This woman stood out and waited for me to exit or enter my home. When she caught sight of me she started screaming and cussing. She shouted things like I was nuts and retarded. After a while I got tired and called the police department. After I explained to them what was happening  I asked them if they could go to her house and talk to her. They told if they contacted her it probably would make things worse and as they couldn't intervene unless she stepped on my property. They told me she sounded like she had problems and just try to bear with her.

The next phase of this came with the arrival of fall I began to her voice inside of my home. The tv played all the time along with my stereo I was a big fan of Michael Jackson I keep his records on all the time. All of this was new to me my mind wasn't ready to accept the fact I was under psychic attack. That was too terrifying to even began to think about. I really thought this lady was could be heard from the outside even with all the sounds inside my house. I began to see flashes of light usually in my basement.

I was becoming more and more afraid each day. I remember calling the our local "hot line" telephone counseling service. I remember standing by my bedroom window telling them this lady was outside shouting. When I look back at those times I realize how sad and ignorant I was about the ways of magic. I wasn't ready to accept I had been shoved into the realm of evil influence. By the time the christmans holidays came. I was literally a nervous wreck. I remember one December evening I heard a crowd of people shouting open the door open the door over and over. Yes little dumb me  still not ready to accept I was going paranormal. 

I remember getting fed up with hearing open the door so I got mad step out on the front porch to tell these people to get lost when I stepped outside I saw no one. 

I entered another phase I thought I was losing my mind so I signed up for therapy at the local mental health center. When I did go in I didn't have the heart to tell why I was really there I told the female therapist I was there for martial counseling. Let me tell you the beginning of any bad or negative paranormal experience can be one the terrifying experience any human can face. My life became a panic stricken place. I couldn't understand why these events were happening. I couldn't sleep well at night. When my husband had to work midnight shifts at the steel mill I sat with my daughter by me on the living room sofa all night.

All the lights in the house would be turned on. Including the basement lights. I noticed the children on the block began to turn hostile they too began to act very belligerent when I was out trying to work in my yard.  Why? because my evil neighbor son's was friends with these kids. He began to gather on a vacant with his friends adjoining our property and play hand ball. He would  align himself with my kitchen and shout things about his mother having a great power of witchcraft. While looking up at me while I stood at my kitchen.

I couldn't believe all of this was happening. But it was. It got worse soon I began to here the phrase " I claim" I didn't know what that was until one day I was doing laundry I was thinking about my late "Uncle James"  I heard a sharp voice say" I claim Uncle James" within a week this woman's son was out next to our house and as I was walking to the car he started shouting uncle James over and over.

This is a long story and it would be never ending but I just want to give you a sample of what I have endured over the years. I separated from my  in January 1989 and left this area for nine months. When I came here. I was rested. And I wasn't panic stricken like I had been nervous still but not panicky. I remember the spring of 1990 while showering I heard a male voice and I said yeah it's you the demon and the voice was powerful and firm as it answered "does it always have to be a demon, can't I just be a simple spirit" I realized at this point that my paranormal experience was entering a brand new different area. A spirit fighter had joined with me. This unseen male began to speak in symbols and sometimes literal terms what was happening to me.

I had encountered in his words "A great witch and her hate for me nearly drove her insane'" He gave me the word Satanist. This woman is a satanic witch He described her son as "boy warlock" He warned me of her and to never let her in my home or my head would literally hit the ceiling. I don't know who or what type of spirit this being is but he has watched over me. For nearly 30 years. His warnings have gone beyond this evil woman. He warns me of any potential event that is coming that may not ne favorable to me.

I no longer fear the spirit world because of his presence. I never gave him a name. But I an grateful for his presence. He told me once that he is here to help me through this once it is over he was" folding back into the inner waters" I know demons are real and I know black magic is real and it works and that all books that instruct black magic should not be allowed to be sold to humans because they instruct people on how to open portals and let negative spirits into our physical realm.

30 years is long time to endure a great enemy. who wants to hurt you in everyway. This is long  story I only gave you a tiny portion of a 30 year ordeal

I have a spirit warrior at my side but I just want to hear words of advice from another human being

Thank you for reading this

Edited by Goldcoast
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Goldcoast said:

AfterMy story is about me fighting an extremely evil female neighbor. This battle has been waged for 30 years. Yes 30 years. I remember when I first laid eyes on this lady it was July 1987. I was sitting on my front with my daughter who was only 2 years old at the time. A white late model car passed the girl who driving it slowed down and gave me a furious look I was struck by the blood shot eyes she carried. I wondered what was wrong with her and why she looked at me in such a angry way. I never had a woman to respond to me in such a way before. As the days passed I began to hear a woman screaming and cursing at me every time I walked to my car port or drove home under my car port. 

I began to realize this probably was the lady looked at me so angrily that Sunday morning. She was new on the block before she moved on our street it was very quiet on our block. This woman stood out and waited for me to exit or enter my home. When she caught sight of me she started screaming and cussing. She shouted things like I was nuts and retarded. After a while I got tired and called the police department. After I explained to them what was happening  I asked them if they could go to her house and talk to her. They told if they contacted her it probably would make things worse and as they couldn't intervene unless she stepped on my property. They told me she sounded like she had problems and just try to bear with her.

The next phase of this came with the arrival of fall I began to her voice inside of my home. The tv played all the time along with my stereo I was a big fan of Michael Jackson I keep his records on all the time. All of this was new to me my mind wasn't ready to accept the fact I was under psychic attack. That was too terrifying to even began to think about. I really thought this lady was could be heard from the outside even with all the sounds inside my house. I began to see flashes of light usually in my basement.

I was becoming more and more afraid each day. I remember calling the our local "hot line" telephone counseling service. I remember standing by my bedroom window telling them this lady was outside shouting. When I look back at those times I realize how sad and ignorant I was about the ways of magic. I wasn't ready to accept I had been shoved into the realm of evil influence. By the time the christmans holidays came. I was literally a nervous wreck. I remember one December evening I heard a crowd of people shouting open the door open the door over and over. Yes little dumb me  still not ready to accept I was going paranormal. 

I remember getting fed up with hearing open the door so I got mad step out on the front porch to tell these people to get lost when I stepped outside I saw no one. 

I entered another phase I thought I was losing my mind so I signed up for therapy at the local mental health center. When I did go in I didn't have the heart to tell why I was really there I told the female therapist I was there for martial counseling. Let me tell you the beginning of any bad or negative paranormal experience can be one the terrifying experience any human can face. My life became a panic stricken place. I couldn't understand why these events were happening. I couldn't sleep well at night. When my husband had to work midnight shifts at the steel mill I sat with my daughter by me on the living room sofa all night.

All the lights in the house would be turned on. Including the basement lights. I noticed the children on the block began to turn hostile they too began to act very belligerent when I was out trying to work in my yard.  Why? because my evil neighbor son's was friends with these kids. He began to gather on a vacant with his friends adjoining our property and play hand ball. He would  align himself with my kitchen and shout things about his mother having a great power of witchcraft. While looking up at me while I stood at my kitchen.

I couldn't believe all of this was happening. But it was. It got worse soon I began to here the phrase " I claim" I didn't know what that was until one day I was doing laundry I was thinking about my late "Uncle James"  I heard a sharp voice say" I claim Uncle James" within a week this woman's son was out next to our house and as I was walking to the car he started shouting uncle James over and over.

This is a long story and it would be never ending but I just want to give you a sample of what I have endured over the years. I separated from my  in January 1989 and left this area for nine months. When I came here. I was rested. And I wasn't panic stricken like I had been nervous still but not panicky. I remember the spring of 1990 while showering I heard a male voice and I said yeah it's you the demon and the voice was powerful and firm as it answered "does it always have to be a demon, can't I just be a simple spirit" I realized at this point that my paranormal experience was entering a brand new different area. A spirit fighter had joined with me. This unseen male began to speak in symbols and sometimes literal terms what was happening to me.

I had encountered in his words "A great witch and her hate for me nearly drove her insane'" He gave me the word Satanist. This woman is a satanic witch He described her son as "boy warlock" He warned me of her and to never let her in my home or my head would literally hit the ceiling. I don't know who or what type of spirit this being is but he has watched over me. For nearly 30 years. His warnings have gone beyond this evil woman. He warns me of any potential event that is coming that may not ne favorable to me.

I no longer fear the spirit world because of his presence. I never gave him a name. But I an grateful for his presence. He told me once that he is here to help me through this once it is over he was" folding back into the inner waters" I know demons are real and I know black magic is real and it works and that all books that instruct black magic should not be allowed to be sold to humans because they instruct people on how to open portals and let negative spirits into our physical realm.

30 years is long time to endure a great enemy. who wants to hurt you in everyway. This is long  story I only gave you a tiny portion of a 30 year ordeal

I have a spirit warrior at my side but I just want to hear words of advice from another human being

Thank you for reading this

Wow!

Welcome to the forum

• Like 1

You've been harrassed by this women. Real witch or not, her negative thoughts directed towards yoursekf have changed the vibes around. I am wondering if you tried to speak with her, asking her why she does it ?

• Like 2

Amazing what fear and paranoia can do to a person. Even when there seems to be no actual supporting evidence for the cranky lady next door to be a 'satanic witch'. Of course witches are anything but satanic. Witchcraft has always been nature based magick. Satanism is a different beast all together. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

"Oh, you men are such beasts! It couldn't be an evil sorcerer,, oh no, it has to be a satanic witch! Misogynists!" Oops! Sorry guys, I was channeling another poster.

• Haha 3

How much of this actually happened?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

How much of this actually happened?

The bit that says"July 1987" is probably true .....perhaps.

Hello and welcome to UM :)

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.  It sounds like you've been put through the wringer from what you've said in your story.  There are believers and non-believers here. in the forum.  I'm not really a big believer in witchy things or even psychic phenomena - there is someone who might be able to help you though.  @papageorge1 is a believer and may be able to offer some helpful advice if you'd like.  For what it's worth, he'll know a lot more about this type of thing than I do.  :) 

Again, welcome! :st 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Hello and welcome to UM :)

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.  It sounds like you've been put through the wringer from what you've said in your story.  There are believers and non-believers here. in the forum.  I'm not really a big believer in witchy things or even psychic phenomena - there is someone who might be able to help you though.  @papageorge1 is a believer and may be able to offer some helpful advice if you'd like.  For what it's worth, he'll know a lot more about this type of thing than I do.  :) 

Again, welcome! :st 

Thank you for your support I appreciate your understanding. I never talk about this experience to anyone no family members or friends because I KNEW  no one would believe it and it would be seen in the category of someone in dire need of  mental health. therapy or a bored person inventing a far flung story for attention. I don't see myself as someone who feels the world is out to get me. But I do know that there is an evil human being on my street who for some odd reason has carried an irrational hate for me for three decades. It has been an long ordeal too many events to even take time to explain here. I took a big chance coming here.  

Well anyhow thank you for your words of kindness. Yes all of this happened I would take a lie detector test and I am not going to retract my experience to please anyone or try to look sane to them by saying to them yeah man maybe I am paranoid and only imagine someone evil is unceasingly on my trail..

Thanks again for your support

I want to leave you with this phenomenal quote I found a about a year ago

THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED WAS TO CONVINCE THE WORLD HE DIDN'T EXIST

The devil is real Gwynbleidd very real.

God bless 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Goldcoast said:

THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED WAS TO CONVINCE THE WORLD HE DIDN'T EXIST

So real you had to quote a work of fiction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Goldcoast said:

Thanks again for your support

God bless 

You're very welcome - I know I wasn't much help but sometimes all you need is a friendly ear to listen, or in this case, read and reply. :) 

God Bless you too Goldcoast.

1 hour ago, Goldcoast said:

God bless 

the Devil is NOT real....not even very real!  In fact...my guess is that the whole Real Story was fabricated out of thin air to allow you to make the one quote you just did...which is as ridiculous as your entire original post.

When I first clicked on the story I was telling myself...Wall of Words....I wasn't disappointed, although you do get 1 bronze star for creating paragraphs...but even that tells me you are somewhat of a habitual fiction writer.

Oh and....Welcome to the forum!  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh well, seems pretty harmless to me, I've had worse neighbours

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, joc said:

the Devil is NOT real....not even very real!  In fact...my guess is that the whole Real Story was fabricated out of thin air to allow you to make the one quote you just did...which is as ridiculous as your entire original post.

When I first clicked on the story I was telling myself...Wall of Words....I wasn't disappointed, although you do get 1 bronze star for creating paragraphs...but even that tells me you are somewhat of a habitual fiction writer.

Oh and....Welcome to the forum!  :)

Christainity took the Greek god Pan and made it the devil. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Goldcoast said:

This woman stood out and waited for me to exit or enter my home. When she caught sight of me she started screaming and cussing. She shouted things like I was nuts and retarded. After a while I got tired and called the police department. After I explained to them what was happening  I asked them if they could go to her house and talk to her. They told if they contacted her it probably would make things worse and as they couldn't intervene unless she stepped on my property. They told me she sounded like she had problems and just try to bear with her.

We do have a Writers and Artists Forum....this is obviously a work of fiction...

There is not a Police Officer in the entire world who is going to act in that fashion...not one... nope...not one...ever

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, joc said:

There is not a Police Officer in the entire world who is going to act in that fashion...not one... nope...not one...ever

Pleased to hear you have police right on the job, joc, but be assured I know of cases where such complaints haven't been taken seriously, and especially in that era. 

3 hours ago, Matt221 said:

The bit that says"July 1987" is probably true .....perhaps.

It all is true and imagine back in those early days not being able to tell anyone what you were going through because you knew no one would believe you,  If you did tell a psychologist you knew you would be misdiagnosed. Put on strong medication that may have harmed you further. And have your life ruined because now it is on record that  you are mentally ill and if you are seeking employment  you won't get work.

I was panic stricken back in those days exhausted from lack of adequate sleep or rest. My neighborhood along with this horrible lady was taking a turn for the worst. She also stood outside and yelled obscenities so much that the other neighbors became angry at me. These poor people thought I was doing something to upset. I didn't need that. A couple of these folks had jobs  in local county office one was the county clerk. That's all I needed was to have him hostile towards me also.

{I was bad back then. To top it off I became pregnant. Imagine carrying a child when you are facing a crisis.

Just imagine the unseen world unrolling itself before you and you are at a lost about what to do because you live on a world among species who believe and teach each other that our physical dimension is all that exists and it is crazy to believe that we all are part  of a multiverse inhabited by beings who do share our biological  makeup.

It has been a long trying  journey. I had to learn to be my own parapsychologist over the years  and that is because I was sent an unseen helper. A presence to guide me until I am able to leave this area. And find open peaceful land. Oh yes there is someone helping me. I had to let go of the panic stricken side of myself so he could help me. Fear is your biggest enemy during negative psychic attacks. Back in 1987 I didn't know I was making things harder for myself by being so frightened the more fear I felt the more menacing the messages poured in from evil spirits. My fear was feeding them.

I left this area for 9 months because my husband I separated. I came back rested, less fearful and I began to ask why this was happening to me. That is when this new presence appeared. Who and whatever he is, he is remarkable because this being had evolved into an 24/7 guardian I am always advised without asking of upcoming events for example far away relatives coming to town to visit. Out of no where I get a message so and so is flying in. And in time they do come. 

I remember when this being begin to relay messages not related to my evil neighbor I didn't take that very seriously. Until one pre dawn morning  in October 2001. My daughter was in high school. She became a paper carrier to make extra for herself. I drove her every morning and helped her to deliver her route. One day I heard this being suddenly blurt out. " beware of the long dark yard on the corner of Tyler street" I kind of ignored this wondering what it all meant.

Well I found out what meant the next week the long dark yard was instead on the corner of Tyler and 41st street. The house was occupied by an man in his 80's  his yard was long and dark he didn't burn his front porch lights. I had to place his paper in his mailbox because he had a problem with neighbors taking it from his porch as I turned around to walk back to the car a man appeared from the side of the house his face was partially covered with a scarf. He was holding a gun and demanded for me and my daughter to follow him to the alley behind our paper customer's home, a car suddenly  turned from the main street and when the headlights hit this thug he turned and ran away.

A few days after this happened my spirit guardian returned and said God saved you he sent the "luminous orbs"  the luminous orbs were car's headlights that beamed on the potential and chased him off.

You something when this being appears I don't feel fear and when the evil beings have their say I don't feel panicky like I did in the late 1980's. I have changed I find them annoying  and tiresome. I am not enjoying this but until I can leave I will deal with this situation the best I can.

As I said I took a chance by coming here today to relay this to all of you. I should have known the response was going to be negative. But you know something after fighting the devil for over 30 years and being blessed with the presence of a great spirit body guard, It doesn't matter what many of you have said! do you think I cried when you called me crazy?  No not at all. The worst I feel is being tired that we as humans can't not accept that we share this world and universe with beings who are completely unlike in physical composition. Could that be a symptom of the human race wanting to be top gun of the universe?

Well I was long winded with my thoughts to you thanks once again for taking the time to read my paranormal accounts. Take care. And remember the spirit world is real and it is no playground.

50 minutes ago, joc said:

We do have a Writers and Artists Forum....this is obviously a work of fiction...

I live in Gary Indiana 

Last week it was announced by a national business magazine Gary is listed among 50 of the most miserable cities in America to live in

Oh hell yeah the cops are screwed up to. I don't give a damn if you don't believe my account if I wanted to be a fiction writer I would have reached for that goal a long time ago and I wouldn't be trying out any writing skills inside an online forum. Get real!    :devil:

• Like 1

Hey, Goldcoast, chill. Even if you don't like what some folks are saying, you don't need to get hot under the collar about it. Everyone can be polite and friendly here :tu:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Goldcoast said:

It all is true and imagine back in those early days not being able to tell anyone what you were going through because you knew no one would believe you,  If you did tell a psychologist you knew you would be misdiagnosed. Put on strong medication that may have harmed you further. And have your life ruined because now it is on record that  you are mentally ill and if you are seeking employment  you won't get work.

I was panic stricken back in those days exhausted from lack of adequate sleep or rest. My neighborhood along with this horrible lady was taking a turn for the worst. She also stood outside and yelled obscenities so much that the other neighbors became angry at me. These poor people thought I was doing something to upset. I didn't need that. A couple of these folks had jobs  in local county office one was the county clerk. That's all I needed was to have him hostile towards me also.

{I was bad back then. To top it off I became pregnant. Imagine carrying a child when you are facing a crisis.

Just imagine the unseen world unrolling itself before you and you are at a lost about what to do because you live on a world among species who believe and teach each other that our physical dimension is all that exists and it is crazy to believe that we all are part  of a multiverse inhabited by beings who do share our biological  makeup.

It has been a long trying  journey. I had to learn to be my own parapsychologist over the years  and that is because I was sent an unseen helper. A presence to guide me until I am able to leave this area. And find open peaceful land. Oh yes there is someone helping me. I had to let go of the panic stricken side of myself so he could help me. Fear is your biggest enemy during negative psychic attacks. Back in 1987 I didn't know I was making things harder for myself by being so frightened the more fear I felt the more menacing the messages poured in from evil spirits. My fear was feeding them.

I left this area for 9 months because my husband I separated. I came back rested, less fearful and I began to ask why this was happening to me. That is when this new presence appeared. Who and whatever he is, he is remarkable because this being had evolved into an 24/7 guardian I am always advised without asking of upcoming events for example far away relatives coming to town to visit. Out of no where I get a message so and so is flying in. And in time they do come. 

I remember when this being begin to relay messages not related to my evil neighbor I didn't take that very seriously. Until one pre dawn morning  in October 2001. My daughter was in high school. She became a paper carrier to make extra for herself. I drove her every morning and helped her to deliver her route. One day I heard this being suddenly blurt out. " beware of the long dark yard on the corner of Tyler street" I kind of ignored this wondering what it all meant.

Well I found out what meant the next week the long dark yard was instead on the corner of Tyler and 41st street. The house was occupied by an man in his 80's  his yard was long and dark he didn't burn his front porch lights. I had to place his paper in his mailbox because he had a problem with neighbors taking it from his porch as I turned around to walk back to the car a man appeared from the side of the house his face was partially covered with a scarf. He was holding a gun and demanded for me and my daughter to follow him to the alley behind our paper customer's home, a car suddenly  turned from the main street and when the headlights hit this thug he turned and ran away.

A few days after this happened my spirit guardian returned and said God saved you he sent the "luminous orbs"  the luminous orbs were car's headlights that beamed on the potential and chased him off.

You something when this being appears I don't feel fear and when the evil beings have their say I don't feel panicky like I did in the late 1980's. I have changed I find them annoying  and tiresome. I am not enjoying this but until I can leave I will deal with this situation the best I can.

As I said I took a chance by coming here today to relay this to all of you. I should have known the response was going to be negative. But you know something after fighting the devil for over 30 years and being blessed with the presence of a great spirit body guard, It doesn't matter what many of you have said! do you think I cried when you called me crazy?  No not at all. The worst I feel is being tired that we as humans can't not accept that we share this world and universe with beings who are completely unlike in physical composition. Could that be a symptom of the human race wanting to be top gun of the universe?

Well I was long winded with my thoughts to you thanks once again for taking the time to read my paranormal accounts. Take care. And remember the spirit world is real and it is no playground.

Did you have any evidence to support this neighbor having actually being a 'satanic witch'? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Did you have any evidence to support this neighbor having actually being a 'satanic witch'? 

My prime projection is only what their imaginary friend told them. 

This is the type of subconscious thought form that gets people hurt. The OP needs some serious medical help. 

• Like 3

@Piney i agree with you if you believe in something like this to the extreme you're bound to end up getting hurt. 

One of my favourite quotes by Nietsche:  "who ever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Piney said:

My prime projection is only what their imaginary friend told them. 

This is the type of subconscious thought form that gets people hurt. The OP needs some serious medical help. 

My thinking is the satanic panic of the 80's. Which was basically a witch hunt. (Pun intended)

• Thanks 2