Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

30 year battle with a satanic witch

Goldcoast

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

Pleased to hear you have police right on the job, joc, but be assured I know of cases where such complaints haven't been taken seriously, and especially in that era. 

:tsu:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

My thinking is the satanic panic of the 80's. Which was basically a witch hunt. (Pun intended)

I know a few Pagan metal heads who were my grandfather's woo shop customers who were seriously harmed by the Satanic Panic.  It wasn't a pleasant time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

I know a few Pagan metal heads who were my grandfather's woo shop customers who were seriously harmed by the Satanic Panic.  It wasn't a pleasant time. 

I remember hearing about it when I was a kid, didn't think much of it. In hindsight I see it as fear driven paranoia. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Hello and welcome to UM :)

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.  It sounds like you've been put through the wringer from what you've said in your story.  There are believers and non-believers here. in the forum.  I'm not really a big believer in witchy things or even psychic phenomena - there is someone who might be able to help you though.  @papageorge1 is a believer and may be able to offer some helpful advice if you'd like.  For what it's worth, he'll know a lot more about this type of thing than I do.  :) 

Again, welcome! :st 

I think there is someone else that actually has more help.  If he feels like it he will contact her. 

@Goldcoast welcome to the forum.  I think you should write your full story and get someone to help you sell it.  This kind of thing is very popular and at the very least you might make some money from the pain you have experienced over the years.  I will often advocate writing the full story, whether to sell, share or just get it off your chest.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Goldcoast said:

Thank you for your support I appreciate your understanding. I never talk about this experience to anyone no family members or friends because I KNEW  no one would believe it and it would be seen in the category of someone in dire need of  mental health. therapy or a bored person inventing a far flung story for attention. I don't see myself as someone who feels the world is out to get me. But I do know that there is an evil human being on my street who for some odd reason has carried an irrational hate for me for three decades. It has been an long ordeal too many events to even take time to explain here. I took a big chance coming here.  

Well anyhow thank you for your words of kindness. Yes all of this happened I would take a lie detector test and I am not going to retract my experience to please anyone or try to look sane to them by saying to them yeah man maybe I am paranoid and only imagine someone evil is unceasingly on my trail..

Thanks again for your support

I want to leave you with this phenomenal quote I found a about a year ago

THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED WAS TO CONVINCE THE WORLD HE DIDN'T EXIST

The devil is real Gwynbleidd very real.

God bless 

Well, I like your pluckiness to stand up to the gallery of rude bullies that hang out here. They become irrationally attacking towards anyone ever suggesting something paranormal in their experience base.

Now, I read your story. It seems with the spirit protection that you feel you have a handle on the situation. My advice would be to make great efforts to really ignore negative and hateful people in your neighborhood (and even on the internet neighborhood). By 'really ignore' I mean keep telling yourself to not give it thought.

Feel blessed! Live blessed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think there is someone else that actually has more help.  If he feels like it he will contact her. 

@Goldcoast welcome to the forum.  I think you should write your full story and get someone to help you sell it.  This kind of thing is very popular and at the very least you might make some money from the pain you have experienced over the years.  I will often advocate writing the full story, whether to sell, share or just get it off your chest.

It's not about making money. I greatest wish is that if I could help bring change in the field of psychology especially the field of abnormal psychology especially when it comes to many disorders that are labelled mental illness Asking a psychiatrist to believe this account would be like taking the rings of Saturn and placing around the moon. Many  people who have been diagnose as being schizophrenia  or psychotic many of their hallucinations  may have a small light of truth trying to breaking through those so called mangled thoughts. Maybe just maybe their brain chemistry has been altered to point that they are making actual contact with beings from the unseen realm but they c articulate in a clearer manner just what is contacting them. I think our ancient ancestors were on the right track when they believed mental illness was triggered by demonic possession, but their technique in finding a cure was innocently cruel and inhuman. They really thought they could chip away a portion of a human skull and release evil spirits.

After what I have experienced the past 30 years after all the panic settled and I grew more experienced and wiser yes I do believe that unseen influences have played an enormous role on the psychology of humanity. That includes all races that inhabit this planet. You can not understand what I have gone through with ordeal. I believe that evil is a real force in the universe. Just like goodness and love is a real force and both sides are constantly shaping us.

I don't why this experience happened to me. But I thank the higher powers for opening doors for me in the past when it seemed all was lost and I was about to slip completely under.  To be hated by someone who is capable of this type of paranormal skill to  manipulate others in a evil way and know she can bring harm to others and never be detected because science and psychology  claims these type abilities aren't real and anyone who believes in them is absolutely crazy. and they need to be locked away. 

Yes she is a witch because her son during his ball games would boast of his mom's magic rituals the kids who played him with thought it was a big joke. Now looking back I should have called child protective service reported what I heard, Imagine being raised by a mom who performed  evil magic rituals in front of you.

I love and follow the works of Emanuel Swedenborg. I watch videos about his spiritual experiences on youtube He too had contact with the spirit world and wasn't afraid to write and  inform others about. If  he been born in our age science and the field of psychiatry would have eaten him alive believe me never would have risen to lasting world fame.

I am not after making profit. I wish someone would believe me and millions of others around the world when they try to relay experiences they have had when it comes to the unseen realm the invisible universe.

I also thank you for being understanding and open minded long enough to read my story.

Please don't ever think I am here to test the waters for any writing abilities.

I was being honest when I said I just wanted to share what 30 years of living has brought to me

The 4th dimension

I didn't ask for it either!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Goldcoast said:

It's not about making money. I greatest wish is that if I could help bring change in the field of psychology especially the field of abnormal psychology especially when it comes to many disorders that are labelled mental illness Asking a psychiatrist to believe this account would be like taking the rings of Saturn and placing around the moon. Many  people who have been diagnose as being schizophrenia  or psychotic many of their hallucinations  may have a small light of truth trying to breaking through those so called mangled thoughts. Maybe just maybe their brain chemistry has been altered to point that they are making actual contact with beings from the unseen realm but they c articulate in a clearer manner just what is contacting them. I think our ancient ancestors were on the right track when they believed mental illness was triggered by demonic possession, but their technique in finding a cure was innocently cruel and inhuman. They really thought they could chip away a portion of a human skull and release evil spirits.

After what I have experienced the past 30 years after all the panic settled and I grew more experienced and wiser yes I do believe that unseen influences have played an enormous role on the psychology of humanity. That includes all races that inhabit this planet. You can not understand what I have gone through with ordeal. I believe that evil is a real force in the universe. Just like goodness and love is a real force and both sides are constantly shaping us.

I don't why this experience happened to me. But I thank the higher powers for opening doors for me in the past when it seemed all was lost and I was about to slip completely under.  To be hated by someone who is capable of this type of paranormal skill to  manipulate others in a evil way and know she can bring harm to others and never be detected because science and psychology  claims these type abilities aren't real and anyone who believes in them is absolutely crazy. and they need to be locked away. 

Yes she is a witch because her son during his ball games would boast of his mom's magic rituals the kids who played him with thought it was a big joke. Now looking back I should have called child protective service reported what I heard, Imagine being raised by a mom who performed  evil magic rituals in front of you.

I love and follow the works of Emanuel Swedenborg. I watch videos about his spiritual experiences on youtube He too had contact with the spirit world and wasn't afraid to write and  inform others about. If  he been born in our age science and the field of psychiatry would have eaten him alive believe me never would have risen to lasting world fame.

I am not after making profit. I wish someone would believe me and millions of others around the world when they try to relay experiences they have had when it comes to the unseen realm the invisible universe.

I also thank you for being understanding and open minded long enough to read my story.

Please don't ever think I am here to test the waters for any writing abilities.

I was being honest when I said I just wanted to share what 30 years of living has brought to me

The 4th dimension

I didn't ask for it either!

I understand, and I have found psychology to be very little help for many reasons.  The only helpful therapy I have found is called Cognitive therapy, and it helps no matter what the root of the problem is, because how we think is how we react or respond and cognitive therapy addresses that. 

The main thing I got from your story so far is that the person next door caused great fear in you and you were not able to think clearly because of the fear.  It is a dibilitating way to live and in the 80's there was no standard for cognitive therapy, though it did exist, it was not mainstream.  My feeling is it was not mainstream because it had a limit, if it does not help in a few weeks it won't help and the expectation is that anyone going through that therapy is not coming back after 6 or 8 weeks, which means there isn't a gravy train like other therapies where they can convince people to continue for years and any imporvement is miniscule or non-existent.  The other option is drugs which I know are not one size fits all, and mis prescibing of those drugs "let's try this..." cause more harm than good.  (so, you triggered my big issue soap box diatribe)

Even though some people disagree, I think psychology is almost as fringe a science as crytozoology.  It has some acceptance now days but I think science too readily accepted it and we as a society are suffering from that.  Also, the pharmaceutical industry has a big stake in psychiatry that they should not have, as they should not have in real medical practice either, again "Let's try..." without any rational research, just a drug rep said...  (I know this because I worked for doctors who listened to those drug reps, whose job was to sell drugs, and they lacked education).

• Thanks 2

Did I miss the part where it said you went over and talked to this woman?  30 years of her yelling outside your house and you never discussed it with her, or the neighborhood, or anyone? 30 years of sitting there and doing nothing?

Sorry, not buying it, that part alone makes absolutely no sense.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Habitat said:

Oh well, seems pretty harmless to me, I've had worse neighbours

True, I've wanted to kill my neighbour's dog for quite a while now.  But as @Michelle kindly pointed out to me with a very important reminder, it's the owners of the dog that are at fault.  They leave it there unattended and go out all the time and the poor thing is bored sh!tless and prefers barking at the air for entertainment. 

I'll be glad when my holiday home is built because I can go spend time there without irritating neighbours anywhere near me.  

Sometimes, you just have to grin and bear it, just to save the peace though.  I don't want to be one of those people who end up on the tv where they've killed their neighbour over some dispute that's been going on for years and years.  

It would be lovely if everyone got along fabulously, but that's just not the case in reality.  I believe we just have to make allowances for people who are a little bit different and be as understanding as we can be.  :) 

4 hours ago, moonman said:

Did I miss the part where it said you went over and talked to this woman?  30 years of her yelling outside your house and you never discussed it with her, or the neighborhood, or anyone? 30 years of sitting there and doing nothing?

It might've been too confronting @moonman (omg that avatar keeps cracking me up LOL) to go and talk to this other woman for her.  

Some people are far too frightened to talk to another person who has basically greeted you with the evil eye.  They'll have this preconceived notion that the other person doesn't like them for whatever reason, and therefore the worry would just build and build until it's far too confronting to ever approach them. 

I know I'd feel a bit weirded out at first too, but then again, I'm probably far too direct a person and I'd end up saying something confronting to the woman and get it out of her as to what her problem is.  We're all different in the way we handle things and not everyone is going to handle it the way we might, as we haven't been through that particular experience that @Goldcoast has said she's been through.  

14 hours ago, Goldcoast said:

I think our ancient ancestors were on the right track when they believed mental illness was triggered by demonic possession, but their technique in finding a cure was innocently cruel and inhuman.

As someone who suffers from mental illness, you are completely clueless.

Our ancestors were wrong about chemicals, biology, light, stars, but just happened to right about mental illness because YOU also ignorantly believe it's caused by demons.  Perfect example of confirmation bias.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Thanks 1

Have you ever been diagnosed with any type of mental illness @Goldcoast or taken medication?  Please do not be offended by my question and I'm not saying you have a mental illness at all, I'm just asking.  If you don't feel comfortable answering I understand also.  :)  

From your story, I also got the impression that you haven't ever talked to a doctor or psychologist to share your experience with them either.  You felt that a doctor or psychiatrist/psychologist wouldn't believe your story.   I wanted to help alleviate some of this concern you have by saying I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to know that most psychologists and psychiatrists in particular, have heard just about every wild thing you could possibly think of, at least once in their careers. 

Have you felt comfortable enough to talk to a Church member, like a Pastor, Priest or Clergyman of some sort?

I wondered if you have ever felt comfortable enough to confront the person directly or is that too frightening for you?  Sometimes, it helps to address issues head-on is the only reason I say this. 

Although, I must add, sometimes our first impressions of people can be completely out of whack.  Perhaps she was having a bad day and seemed like she was giving you a filthy look and she had a huge hangover (hence the bloodshot eyes).  Perhaps she has a wild brat of a son who screams out a lot and encourages gang behaviour amongst the other kids in the neighbourhood at that time.  Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm discrediting your story - I'm simply thinking of alternative reasons to try to help explain some things that are seen/heard, which might be taken out of context.  Strange things can feel very realistic to people depending what frame of mind people are in - especially if they're exhausted, suffering from depression, anxiety, lonely, happy, sad, angry.... you name it.   

Again, thank you :)   

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

It might've been too confronting @moonman (omg that avatar keeps cracking me up LOL) to go and talk to this other woman for her.  

Some people are far too frightened to talk to another person who has basically greeted you with the evil eye.  They'll have this preconceived notion that the other person doesn't like them for whatever reason, and therefore the worry would just build and build until it's far too confronting to ever approach them. 

I know I'd feel a bit weirded out at first too, but then again, I'm probably far too direct a person and I'd end up saying something confronting to the woman and get it out of her as to what her problem is.  We're all different in the way we handle things and not everyone is going to handle it the way we might, as we haven't been through that particular experience that @Goldcoast has said she's been through.  

Maybe at first - but to go 30 years and not discuss it with her or the neighborhood? BS.

Even the most timid person will snap at some point. It either didn't happen, or this "witch" wasn't outside the house harrasing her as much as we have been led to believe.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I still want to know how she knows this neighbor is actually a witch.

Perhaps it's the pointy hat and broomstick ..... it's a dead giveaway

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I am truly amazed, at what you've said. It is quite odd! I'm sorry to say this but that is awesome.

many blessings!