Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Erdogen Attacks

RoofGardener

Just now, Piney said:

Well, you Aussies do like watching paint dry. :whistle:

It's called Cricket; and, I'll have you know it - in it's most enthralling form - lasts as long as any PGA tournament!

• Haha 2

Just now, Golden Duck said:

It's called Cricket; and, I'll have you know it - in it's most enthralling form - lasts as long as any PGA tournament!

Whatever helps you sleep. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Whatever helps you sleep. :yes:

So a six-back is in the mail?

I have to add - the guy who lost the election, Bill Shorten, was a former union executive; and possibly had extensive experience watching paint dry. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

So a six-back is in the mail?

I make my own whiskey and sake but I don't drink. 

Just use it for cooking. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

I make my own whiskey and sake but I don't drink. 

Just use it for cooking. :lol:

Hmm.  So you're not only hot, but can cook too.  You're like the perfect guy @Piney :P :lol:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Hmm.  So you're not only hot, but can cook too.  You're like the perfect guy @Piney :P :lol:

My ex use to brag I did all the cooking and cleaning and could do it well.

I'm a complete dud when it comes to affection though. You'd be better off sleeping with a iron water tank. :yes:

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I'm sorry but you must have me confused with someone else @Setton LOL

I have a Prime Minister.  His name is Scott Morrison.  I will forgive you entirely if you don't know who he is.  He's not only newly elected, extremely forgettable, but also a total pleb at politics.  We sure can choose em here! :lol:

Apologies, I do! 

Unfortunately, I have no idea who I've confused you with... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Setton said:

Apologies, I do! 

Unfortunately, I have no idea who I've confused you with... 

Oh It's no worries, I actually think it was my fault I gave you the impression I was from the US - because prior I'd mentioned I was about to head off to sleep because I thought I was in the US (threads) and didn't realise I was in the Middle East (thread).   But I neglected to mention the word threads.  So my bad, and all is good.  :) 

However, I just wanted to mention our Prime Minister was over in the US last week I believe, prancing about like he's actually a world leader.  I couldn't help but have a chuckle to myself. ;) 

6 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Well the poor Europeans are rather fold of their open borders.  Lets hope it's not a repeat of what happened to that beautiful country of Sweden. :( 

i think it's still largely beautiful. I shouldn't necessarily believe all you read in the rightwing tabloids.

It's certainly not as bad as Denmark :innocent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

i think it's still largely beautiful. I shouldn't necessarily believe all you read in the rightwing tabloids.

LOL too true - in fact none of us should believe anything we read in any tabloids nowadays.  ;) 

2 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

It's certainly not as bad as Denmark :innocent:

I live in sweden in Gothenburg and if anyone have read white flight ? Or heard of it, that is whats happening in many parts in the large cities.
The danes are setting up security borders now between sweden and denmark due to alot of "swedes" visiting denmark and doing criminal activities.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Herr Falukorv said:

I live in sweden in Gothenburg and if anyone have read white flight ? Or heard of it, that is whats happening in many parts in the large cities.
The danes are setting up security borders now between sweden and denmark due to alot of "swedes" visiting denmark and doing criminal activities.

Ooh really? See?  We have no idea this type of behaviour is going on in the world at this time.  We've got US/UK and Middle East affairs shoved down our throats incessantly. 

That's awful Herr, I'm sorry to hear that.  No I haven't heard of white flight.  Oh gosh it's not white people flying out of Sweden into Denmark is it?  :unsure2:   

Too bad that the Kurds haven't learned anything from Kirkuk. This was just matter of time as they failed to make good deal with the government. Now we even see Kurd leadership trying to contact Damascus in order to solve this catastrophe.

Timings are always interesting from many aspects. Turkish attack also stopped extradition of isis fighters, indefinitely?

• Like 1

Theres peen reports of unidentified aircraft attacking Iranian militias, anyone have any sources? If they are true then I suspect Israel is taking advantage of the crisis

1 hour ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Theres peen reports of unidentified aircraft attacking Iranian militias, anyone have any sources? If they are true then I suspect Israel is taking advantage of the crisis

Israel's been doing that quite openly for months. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Now our PM has agreed to send an Aussie military contingent stationed between Syria and Israel. Why?

• Sad 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:28 AM, Piney said:

Well, you Aussies do like watching paint dry. :whistle:

We select our Prime Ministers on how well their heads screw up the rear ends of world leaders. You know how difficult it is to calculate such a thing before voting?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

We select our Prime Ministers on how well their heads screw up the rear ends of world leaders. You know how difficult it is to calculate such a thing before voting?

We didn't have to calculate anything. Trump's was already screwed up into Putin's. 

Then Mikey's up Donny's then Rudy's up Mikey's. 

Regular bloody human centipede going on...:yes:

• Haha 3

On 10/10/2019 at 3:47 AM, Pettytalk said:

Poor Kurds, they are getting it from all sides. Where is the "Virtuous" America of long ago, protectors of the weak and downtrodden?

Never existed except as a fantasy.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:03 AM, Captain Risky said:

Shhh, Trump could be reading these pages. Don't give him any ideas. 

Reading?  Doubt it.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Now our PM has agreed to send an Aussie military contingent stationed between Syria and Israel. Why?

How can they be stationed BETWEEN Syria and Israel ? Either they are in Syria, or they are in Israel ? 

*Edit* .. ooops.. my mistake.. apparently the UN has a peacekeeping force somewhere on the Golan heights ? This seems to be a routine rotation of that garrison ? 

Fiji is going as well. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-12/australia-fiji-troops-head-to-the-middle-east-for-peacekeeping/11596328

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 9:35 AM, crookedspiral said:

I wonder how much that will make the Europeans blink. They already have a conservative resurgence based off the last wave of permanent "temporary" refugees. The EU political elite can't afford to  have any more shifting to the right in European politics.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:35 PM, crookedspiral said:

Ummm... no ? I mean... only if Bulgaria and Greece decide to open their borders with Turkey ? And if they DID, then - ultimately - Poland, Hungary and Croatia would close THEIRS, and it becomes a Greek and Bulgarian problem.