Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Erdogen Attacks

RoofGardener

On 10/10/2019 at 8:48 PM, Piney said:

I make my own whiskey and sake but I don't drink. 

Just use it for cooking:lol:

That's what all the cronic ones say :whistle:

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Haha 2

On 10/11/2019 at 10:39 AM, Herr Falukorv said:

I live in sweden in Gothenburg and if anyone have read white flight ? Or heard of it, that is whats happening in many parts in the large cities.
The danes are setting up security borders now between sweden and denmark due to alot of "swedes" visiting denmark and doing criminal activities.

these security borders are to protect against influxes of Swedish refugees from the invasion of the Islamic Hordes, or against the Islamic Hordes themselves? 

On 10/13/2019 at 2:18 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

these security borders are to protect against influxes of Swedish refugees from the invasion of the Islamic Hordes, or against the Islamic Hordes themselves? 

If so, it's a pretty typical response.  People whose vote is ignored tend to find other ways to express their desires.  White flight is seen as a pure negative example of ray-sus behavior by evil people but economics often drove the majority of it.  Property values tended to plummet and only fools would sit while their most valuable investment was gutted without attempting to salvage it.

Trump just lifted all sanctions against Turkey. Well, the American Thanksgiving is aproaching soooo, well thought out. 

• Haha 1

Even Moscow Mitch said "nyet"

~

• Like 1

He should have waited awhile, IMO.  Erdog seems to want to complicate his life and my guess is he will continue to do so.  Turkey's budding friendship with Russia may have something to do with that.  The Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iran axis will begin to put a lot of pressure on Israel, soon, IMO.  If they overstep and attack to a degree that causes Israel to strike back it will be ugly for everyone in that region.  But Vladimir knows this and will probably hold the reins tightly on the Mullahs.

• Like 1