Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Still Waters

‘Part wild’ 4ft Savannah cat on the loose

Still Waters

A 4ft long semi-wild Savannah cat from America is on the loose in Bristol - and its owner has warned the public to keep their distance.

The pet cat, which is as big as a medium-sized dog, lives with Laura Page and her family in the Sea Mills area of the city.

It managed to escape on Tuesday evening (October 8) and has been missing in the neighbourhood ever since.

Savannah cats are the largest domestic cats in the world and is a hybrid cat breed which is a cross between a serval - an African wildcat - and a domestic cat.

https://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2019-10-10/part-wild-4ft-savannah-cat-on-the-loose-in-bristol/

• Sad 1

Piney

Nice, people are allowed to possess these dog killers. I thought they were banned. :hmm:

Scholar4Truth

I guess this is a bad time to sing the Happy Kitty song.

aztek

that is a 15-20 grand cat.  my exgf had one,  hers was pretty friendly, not aggressive to people at all, liked to climb curtains,  and i did not like fixing ripped out curtain rod brackets.