Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man says the footprints he found aren't human

Still Waters

Same type stories again and again.

Papameter: 50% Cryptid   50% Other/Hoax

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If I see a track like that, I go in another direction. Probably a momma bear followed by at least one half grown cub.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

It looks like a Bear footprint. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No...oh no no no, it just can't be a bear or any known creature jezz people don't you know a bigfoot track when you see one??? :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I couldn't see it clearly. I hope he gets plaster prints made. Let some people that know about these things look at it.

• Confused 1

Point of interest, re bears:

An average weight for a male brown bear is 500 lbs., with a large male bear weighing up to 800 lbs. Brown bear front tracks are between 6 and 8 inches long -- a 6- to 7-inch front track would likely represent a 400 to 500-lb. bear, while an 8-inch front track would indicate a 700 to 800-lb. animal.

So the largest bear track we can expect is 8 inches, these were 13 inches long. Hammer says that bears step into each other's tracks. this is why this guy should get someone - an expert, in there to figure this out.

Also, bears have the middle toe as their largest - not so in the pic, not that I saw anyway. I also saw no claw marks. Don't seem to be a bear. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Whatever it is, it has a bunion and curled toes from wearing flip flops. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

One common theme in all these sorts of tales with tracks is no one has the sense to get a good tracking dog and see what they lead to.Ive seen lots of bear tracks with no claw marks visible being the first part of a track to disappear in soft damp earth or clay. Trodden over like these are doesn't help.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Why isn't the wildlife authority not been contacted about it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

The Appalachian forest has been logged, clear cut stripped mined and fought over in wars for centuries. It's been inhabited by Native Americans far longer, then occupied by Scotch-Irish immigrants, who've roamed those woods hunting and trapping since the mid 1700s. In all that time, no one has nailed a Bigfoot hide to a cabin wall. 

Before the Black Helicopters took the bodies away you had the Black Buckboards driven by the Men in Black Buckskin. :unsure2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Link didn't work again any way it was a bloke who makes bigfoot prints with molds he straps on his shoes

Edited by Matt221
c*** up

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Before the Black Helicopters took the bodies away you had the Black Buckboards driven by the Men in Black Buckskin. :unsure2:

Yeah, but then the Amish moved on to the Midwest to get away from all of them English and took up farming.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I totally agree those tracks aren't Human!!:w00t:

Then we are all agreed... Its Bigfoot :whistle:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Then we are all agreed... Its Bigfoot :whistle:

Caught in the act.

Joe-Biden-Making-Fake-Bigfoot-Prints--11

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

More likely an extinct animal than a fantasy ape.

there are so many hoaxes of a big foot or ect ect :)