Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You can't have it

Bendy Demon

Ok..sounds silly but I have a "jumbo" sized stuffed Bendy doll and it keeps me company at night (yeah, yeah...go ahead..make fun of me now)

Anyway, I had this "dream" where I am clutching the doll and someone is trying to take it from me, I can actually feel someone trying to pull it out of my arms so I hold onto it as tight as I can and it is hard because whoever is trying to take it is really strong and I had to exert lots of effort to keep my Bendy with me.

I had a similar "dream" a very short time later with, presumably, the same someone trying to take my Bendy out of my arms only this time I could feel a soft arm close to my face so I nipped the arm of whoever was trying to steal from me and from then on I didn't have that "dream" again.

Strangely the arm felt soft and almost like it was cloth or something...

• Like 3

Honestly, I'm not going to make fun. I'm a big believer in "You do you" and all of that.
Even though you've provided us with details, I can't say that I can look into this with the level of detail that I'd like.
However, from what you've mentioned it seems like the situation was cleared up by your own actions.

I do wonder though (and you don't have to answer if you don't want to).
What kind of things were you going through in life at this time?
Were you facing troubles with someone at some point?

The act of having something that provides you with comfort removed from you denotes a level of discomfort or a fear of the unknown to me.

• Like 1

This sounds more like a confusion that this was a dream, or it was more than a dream.

17 minutes ago, Kaikou said:

Honestly, I'm not going to make fun. I'm a big believer in "You do you" and all of that.
Even though you've provided us with details, I can't say that I can look into this with the level of detail that I'd like.
However, from what you've mentioned it seems like the situation was cleared up by your own actions.

I do wonder though (and you don't have to answer if you don't want to).
What kind of things were you going through in life at this time?
Were you facing troubles with someone at some point?

The act of having something that provides you with comfort removed from you denotes a level of discomfort or a fear of the unknown to me.

I wasn't going through anything at the time though like anyone else I dislike it when people try to take things away without asking, naturally but no worries, I wasn't experiencing any problems.

17 minutes ago, Habitat said:

This sounds more like a confusion that this was a dream, or it was more than a dream.

I don't know..maybe. That fact that I had to exert so much effort to prevent someone from just taking something was..interesting.

Whoever it was never asked or said anything but just tried to pull my Bendy out of my arms so in the second "dream" the would-be thief got a nip on the arm. ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I find that this can be the issue. I've had dreams that came true (even though statistically they didn't make sense) At the same point, I've had dreams that fit that mold which didn't.
Some dreams that were realistic, some which weren't. Dreams are a blessing and a curse in that way. (The majority of times they are just dreams, sometimes they seem to be doing something odd.
I remember having a particularly "real" dream where I was working in the same place that my "real" counterpart worked.
Someone threw something at me which hit me in the head. At that moment I jumped awake feeling a pain in my head where the metal object struck me (I also head a sound along with it).
Was really frustrating as I had been trying really hard to sleep for a couple of hours prior and needed to be back at work in a few hours.

It was not a real event and I couldn't find anything around me to cause the pain. It also wasn't anything that later transpired in "real life".
Really messed up my sleep though.

I do apologize. I didn't make it past "I have a 'jumbo' sized stuffed Bendy doll and it keeps me company at night".

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

I do apologize. I didn't make it past "I have a 'jumbo' sized stuffed Bendy doll and it keeps me company at night".

Heh.actually the stuffed toy isn't that big but it is my buddy..I guess. I know it sounds weird and all but I guess I am still a bit of a kid inside

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bendy Demon said:

Ok..sounds silly but I have a "jumbo" sized stuffed Bendy doll and it keeps me company at night (yeah, yeah...go ahead..make fun of me now)

All my stuffed animals were rescues from yard sales. Except for a little white dog who looked lonely on the 75% off shelf in Tractor Supply. 

Just now, acute said:

If you mock Barky Puppy, Kitten Kitten and Toby Tiger I will go full Leatherface on you. :angry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Bendy Demon said:

Heh.actually the stuffed toy isn't that big but it is my buddy..I guess. I know it sounds weird and all but I guess I am still a bit of a kid inside

I will read the rest of the story, now I've calmed down. :tu:

• Like 2

Just now, Bendy Demon said:

I guess I am still a bit of a kid inside

There's nothing wrong with that and don't let anybody tell you different! 

.....besides, I also have a Lego room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

There's nothing wrong with that and don't let anybody tell you different! 

.....besides, I also have a Lego room.

I used to love Lego!!!! My step dad didn't mind when he constantly got impaled on the pieces scattered around the floor.:D

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:
7 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

I guess I am still a bit of a kid inside

There's nothing wrong with that

I agree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ThereWeAreThen said:

I used to love Lego!!!! My step dad didn't mind when he constantly got impaled on the pieces scattered around the floor.:D

I go banana's when the grandchildren are here. If you scroll back the rogues gallery you can see our mess. 

• Haha 1

I had a similar "dream" a very short time later with, presumably, the same someone trying to take my Bendy out of my arms only this time I could feel a soft arm close to my face so I nipped the arm of whoever was trying to steal from me and from then on I didn't have that "dream" again.

It's actually a REM issue similar to restless leg syndrome but I can't remember the name to goggle it. 

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

If you scroll back in the rogues gallery you can see our mess.

.....and your sexy red dress. :yes:

(Hubba Hubba!)

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Don't let your inner child die...it isn't a good thing.

Oh I don't plan on letting THAT happen. I still play video games when I am in the mood and still prefer watching Avatar the Last Airbender or SpongeBob than any sitcom out there.

16 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's actually a REM issue similar to restless leg syndrome but I can't remember the name to goggle it. 

Hmm..not familiar with that. Either way the dream never happened again after nipping the "thief". No body takes MY Bendy and gets away with it! :gun:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Piney said:

Sounds like RBD. Where you're not 'paralyzed' during sleep and act out what you're dreaming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Sounds like RBD. Where you're not 'paralyzed' during sleep and act out what you're dreaming.

The thing is that it didn't feel like a dream really and whatever was pulling on my stuffed toy seemed pretty determined PLUS it only happened twice and after the "nip" it never occurred again. Still..it was odd.

But then again maybe it was this RBD..I don't know, it was just..weird, like someone really wanted my toy.

28 minutes ago, acute said:

.....and your sexy red dress. :yes:

(Hubba Hubba!)

FOOTBALL SHORTS!!!!!  :angry:

.......That a nine year old outgrew.....<_<

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

The thing is that it didn't feel like a dream really and whatever was pulling on my stuffed toy seemed pretty determined PLUS it only happened twice and after the "nip" it never occurred again. Still..it was odd.

But then again maybe it was this RBD..I don't know, it was just..weird, like someone really wanted my toy.

The RBD is directed at Piney, I should've clarified that. You might have had a lucid dream. If it felt real or at least surreal. 

The trick is trying to find out who or what wanted my toy so bad and why.

23 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

All dreams are about the dreamer.  Bendy is in real life something that you feel is being compromised in some way...could be an actual thing or just a thought process.

You bit the attacker...which means...you beat back the fear of the attacker.  You dealt with the fear and consequently...no more reason for that dream to occur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Joc is the dream man here, I was gonna go superficial and say you just feared something you like perhaps have emotinal attachment to taken from you.

2 hours ago, Piney said:

...besides, I also have a Lego room

Now legos, um, my wife has a room full, collects and sells those silly little bricks, me i just get to wash them, bathtubs full, ugh,  or try to avoid stepping on a stray brick, I hurt my foot really badly hitting one just right, lol,

Okay, I admit do have the haunted house i customized and monster Hunter and scooby  beetlejuice , Ghostbusters ones, spooky is fun even in bricks.

• Like 1