Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will trump get impeached?

the13bats

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

:D

Q: how useful are claims by a mentally ill person about their evaluation about the mental state of others?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kismit said:

I don't care which side you are on you have to admit Nany Pelosi's current twitter header is amusing.

Link

The pic looks like she's telling don how it is and his guys are ashamed her guys are amused,

• Like 1

3 hours ago, toast said:

Q: how useful are claims by a mentally ill person about their evaluation about the mental state of others?

Are you saying trump is mentally ill?

29 minutes ago, the13bats said:

If he won't say it, I will. His attacks on Pelosi were unwarranted, just like his attacks on so many others. He has got to be the most corrupt, the most inept and the most deranged President ever. Why no one has yet to kick his sorry butt out of the WH is beyond me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

tRUMP will be impeached.  The Dems already have the votes to do it.

But will he be removed from office?  The conventional wisdom is that the Senate Republican majority will protect him.  But there are some chinks in the armor:

1.  Recent polls indicate 53% of the voters support impeachment/removal.  The number keeps slowly going up.  If it gets high enough, senior Rubs are likely to throw tRUMP overboard to save the party.

2.  Scaramucchi reports that 20 Senate Rubs are ready to vote for removal from office.  If he's right, that's 69 votes to remove.  It requires 67.  But what if he's wrong?  It would be a mistake to introduce articles of impeachment too soon.  So it looks like we're in for a few more weeks of politicking while the Dems try to drum up some more support.

Stay tuned.

Doug

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

That depends on how you define "mentally ill."  He certainly isn't the world's most-stable person.

Thanks to his whim about Turkey, we have lost the war in Syria.  He is helping Putin.  Sedition went by the board weeks ago; now we're getting pretty close to treason.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

That depends on how you define "mentally ill."  He certainly isn't the world's most-stable person.

Thanks to his whim about Turkey, we have lost the war in Syria.  He is helping Putin.  Sedition went by the board weeks ago; now we're getting pretty close to treason.

Doug

Yeah, I saw where 120 sum odd reps went against him on that Turkey thing and he freaked out had a tantrum, I guess when potus has a tantrum, its called a meltdown, and his rebuttle was "no I didnt she did" .

I was hunting something else and stumbled on a article where trump had his pepole check the costs of a moat with water, snakes, alligators, flesh piercing spikes...oh boy.

The guy needs a day off, grab a couple mcfish a shake,  putt a few holes, go to his happy place.

Obama can joke around about something but Trump can't. :rolleyes:

Footage of former President Obama mocking Republicans by suggesting they would want to build a moat between the U.S. and Mexico resurfaced this week, after media reports emerged that President Trump had asked aides about the possibility of a moat filled with alligators or snakes on the southern border. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/464051-clip-of-obama-joking-gop-will-want-a-moat-with-alligators

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay, keeping in mind i dont know politics well, I'll give you my speculation and you tell me what's wrong with it,

Trump gets impeached, and the VP steps up and gives him a pardon that covers all crimes he has done and all his family have done.

Variation, trump makes deal to resign if he and his family get pardons for any and all crimes done.

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Obama can joke around about something but Trump can't. :rolleyes:

Footage of former President Obama mocking Republicans by suggesting they would want to build a moat between the U.S. and Mexico resurfaced this week, after media reports emerged that President Trump had asked aides about the possibility of a moat filled with alligators or snakes on the southern border. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/464051-clip-of-obama-joking-gop-will-want-a-moat-with-alligators

I'm confused,

Why would trump ask aids to get prices on it?

Are you suggesting trump stole the idea from an Obama joke or just stole an Obama joke?

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Why would trump ask aids to get prices on it?

Are you suggesting trump stole the idea from an Obama joke or just stole an Obama joke?

I don't believe he did. If it was mentioned at all I think he was joking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Doug

That's... odd. I didn't realise that the USA was at war with Syria ? :unsure2:

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

If he won't say it, I will. His attacks on Pelosi were unwarranted, just like his attacks on so many others. He has got to be the most corrupt, the most inept and the most deranged President ever. Why no one has yet to kick his sorry butt out of the WH is beyond me. 

Hey it's not like he signed the Federal Reserve Act or made Marijuana a "Schedule 1" narcotic or drafted crime bills that tore the black community apart. 

Let's keep things in perspective here.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I was hunting something else and stumbled on a article where trump had his pepole check the costs of a moat with water, snakes, alligators, flesh piercing spikes...oh boy.

Seti I tried it.  It wasn't all that effective at keeping the "Shosu" out of Egypt.  tRUMP needs to read some history.

Doug

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That's... odd. I didn't realise that the USA was at war with Syria ? :unsure2:

We were at war IN Syria - against ISIS.  We were also at war with Syria (sort of); we just weren't shooting at them at the moment for fear of starting something with Russia.  I have no idea what we are doing there now.

Doug

11 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

We were at war IN Syria - against ISIS.  We were also at war with Syria (sort of); we just weren't shooting at them at the moment for fear of starting something with Russia.  I have no idea what we are doing there now.

Doug

What the USA is doing right now in Syria is... getting out ! And sensibly so, in my opinion. 

19 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

What the USA is doing right now in Syria is... getting out ! And sensibly so, in my opinion. 

Is the UK still in Syria?  What about Afgahnistan?

20 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, we don't want to be there, but to cut and run after promising our allies we'd be there to protect them, is a cowardly way to do it.  These colors DO run.

Doug

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Well, we don't want to be there, but to cut and run after promising our allies we'd be there to protect them, is a cowardly way to do it.  These colors DO run.

Doug

Your slogans are idiotic.

Getting out is the right thing to do.  Grading the process based upon style points is stupid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Your slogans are idiotic.

Getting out is the right thing to do.  Grading the process based upon style points is stupid.

Have to agree that getting out sooner or later is the right thing to do.  We should never have gone there in the first place.  But how do you do that without getting your allies killed?  I expect the news reports on that will be coming along within a week or so.  Stay tuned.

Doug

2 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Have to agree that getting out sooner or later is the right thing to do.  We should never have gone there in the first place.  But how do you do that without getting your allies killed?  I expect the news reports on that will be coming along within a week or so.  Stay tuned.

Doug

We've been 'there' for a very long time, so, getting out "sooner" is not an option...it's already "later".

Furthermore, the only "allies" we had there are the remnants of mercenary groups that were installed there by CIA and deep state interests.  The notion that it's "the Kurdish People" we were allied with is false.

Incidentally, since we've been there, some 500,000 Syrian people have been killed.  If our pullout somehow causes the death of a few PKK terrorists, well, too f'n bad.

If certain folks want the US military to be over there, they can jolly well convince Congress to legally declare war.  But that will never happen because THEY are the cowardly ones.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

We've been 'there' for a very long time, so, getting out "sooner" is not an option...it's already "later".

Furthermore, the only "allies" we had there are the remnants of mercenary groups that were installed there by CIA and deep state interests.  The notion that it's "the Kurdish People" we were allied with is false.

Incidentally, since we've been there, some 500,000 Syrian people have been killed.  If our pullout somehow causes the death of a few PKK terrorists, well, too f'n bad.

If certain folks want the US military to be over there, they can jolly well convince Congress to legally declare war.  But that will never happen because THEY are the cowardly ones.

Congress needs to take back its war-making powers.  Delegating them hasn't worked very well.

I would like to see both the Kurds and the Palestinians have their own homelands.  They will never be safe in somebody else's country.  The Jews learned that rather well.  But now they deny it to the Palestinians.

At any rate, we are bombing our own supply depots - that's a pretty strong argument that we lost the war.

That "deep state" stuff is nothing but tRUMPian conspiracy theory.  Yes.  There are lots of people in the govt who want him out, and there are even a few organized groups, but that doesn't make for a "deep state conspiracy."  Just how gullible are you tRUMP supporters?

Doug

Edited by Doug1029
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Doug1029 said:

At any rate, we are bombing our own supply depots - that's a pretty strong argument that we lost the war.

Whether we "won" or whether we "lost" is hardly relevant at this point.  It seems counter-intuitive that a military adventure as illegitimate as this one could ever be "won" anyway.

At this point, we can only stem the losses to the US and the people of the ME.  No point wasting time in self-reflection...just get it done.

we were never fighting a war in syria, we were conducting anti terrorist operation,   kurds are fighting a war since 1978, and we are not fighting it for them, 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

That "deep state" stuff is nothing but tRUMPian conspiracy theory.  Yes.  There are lots of people in the govt who want him out, and there are even a few organized groups, but that doesn't make for a "deep state conspiracy."  Just how gullible are you tRUMP supporters?

Holy sh!t...you really had to go back and add something that truly proves your ignorance and cluelessness.

Sit back and watch as your world view collapses around you.

• Like 1

May be wrong, havent read the whole thread but, as I understand it, we are actually NATO allies with Turkey. And the amount of troops pulled out was about 50...unless they are the Terminator each how were they gonna stave off the whole Turkish army?